Chapter 06

Tony pulled into the drive way of the mansion about half hour later, Brandon and Joey had not been in the car, and Justin felt the need not to wait for them, they could find a way home on their own. Justin helped Tessa into the house, and towards her room up the stairs.

He waited in the bedroom while she went into her bathroom to change out of her ripped concert clothes and into some comfortable PJs. Justin was walking up and down the upstairs hall ways checking the windows, and rooms to make sure it was all safe for Tessa.

A couple minutes later, she stepped out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed. Justin went over and reached over, putting the sheets over her, as he pulled them up to her shoulders, they were face to face. Tessa was staring into his icy blue eyes, as his face floated over hers.

“Justin…” she whispered

But before she got another word in, she felt Justin’s warm lips on hers. She kissed him back; loving the feeling of his lips on hers then realized what happened and she broke the kiss with a gasp.

Justin looked down at her, her eyes were big in surprise but before he could say anything, he felt her lips on his once again. Tessa groaned as she felt his hand caress her cheek lightly and her eyes closed, as they kissed and she completely surrendered to him.

But before things went any further Justin broke the kiss, pulling away from her, and looking down at her.

“I’m sorry…” he whispered, as he stood up and turned to walk away

She sat up quickly, “Justin…” she called, and he turned to face her “Can…you stay until I fall asleep”

He sighed, and nodded and went to sit on the chair that was next to her door. She smiled, and turned over holding a body pillow close to her as her eyes closed; she secretly smiled as she drifted off to sleep some minutes later.

~*~

After Tessa fell asleep, Justin made his way down the stairs into the kitchen. Maria was no where in sight, and Justin figured she was asleep it was almost 12 am. He went to the huge fridge and opened it, taking the orange juice cartoon out, and went to take a cup out filling it up. He went and sat down at the bar with his orange juice and sighed, leaning his head on his arm.

“What a long ass day” he mumbled, taking another drink.

As if on cue, the front door flew open and slammed shut and Justin heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. Brandon and Joey stormed in, angry as f*ck.

“What the hell!” Brandon screamed

Justin stood up “You guys keep it down I just got her to sleep” he said

“Why did you leave without us?” Joey asked

“I tried to tell you to find Brandon and meet us out back” Justin said “If we waited for you; it would have been bombarded with fans…”

“Damn it to hell!” Brandon screamed again

Justin looked at him “Brandon…keep your voice down!” he practically screamed

Brandon looked at him “WTF, you don’t know anything okay?” He said “Don’t forget you are the new one here…we know what’s right for her”

“She was already freaked out because of the letter…having people grab her was just adding onto it” Justin replied “If she would of stayed she would have fainted…she nearly hyperventilated in the car”

“This is her only chance to make it big” Brandon replied “This is her time…and you need to learn to loosen up”

“Yea so she can get hurt, or even killed” Justin replied

“Listen you @$$” Brandon said, getting in his face

Justin stood up, practically towering over him. Joey walked over immediately, stepping in between the two.

“Alright alright” He replied “Calm down both of you” he said

Brandon huffed and turned away walking over to the fridge, as Justin sat back down at the bar and took another drink of his orange juice.

“I need a smoke” Brandon mumbled, as he walked towards the front door,

Joey and Justin heard the door open and close, and Joey turned to Justin.

“Is she alright?” Joey asked

Justin looked at him and nodded “She changed and got into bed, and I waited until she fell asleep” he said “I checked all the windows and doors…everything’s good”

Joey nodded as he went and grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat down next to Justin at the bar, taking a swig.

“How was the club when we left?” Justin asked

“Crowded…” Joey replied “People were going crazy, the owner had to use tear gas to get
everyone out…I don’t even think they realized she had left”

Justin shook his head “Is it always like that?” he asked

Joey shook his head “It wasn’t before…but since she’s starting to sing as well as act…” he said “It’s just growing”

They hadn’t heard Brandon go back in, so they figured he went around back to the pool house where his room was. Pretty soon, Joey and Justin called it a night, Joey headed back to his room, Justin checked out each room again, after that he did the alarm on the house before exiting quickly and headed back down toward the patrol room. He got inside, and checked over the cameras once before stripping down to his boxers and climbed into the bed, closing his eyes; Tessa’s face floating in his head as he fell asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey