Story Notes:
My first posted story. Feedback is welcomed!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
It’s been the week from hell. It began with Monday’s big Labor Day picnic getting rained out, leading to you sitting on your couch watching the Lifetime channel with your grandmother, rather than partying with your closest friends. On Tuesday morning, you walked into your office to find an inconceivable mountain of paperwork on your desk and 130 emails in your inbox; 129 of which were from your boss with a list of tasks for the day/week/month/year. You had no idea how long these menial jobs would take, but you were downright pissed. Your foul mood then led to an argument with your sister, your mother and your roommate. Hell, even your dog wouldn’t come near you!

Today was finally Friday and the afternoon couldn’t end fast enough. Happy Hour was calling your name. After an utterly unproductive afternoon, it was 5 o’clock. You rushed out of the office and across the street to the local pub. It was a typical New York bar- loud, small and crowded with local businessmen and women ending their week with a little relaxation. Sitting at the bar, you call for a gin and tonic. Taking a deep sigh and downing the drink rather rapidly you hear a voice from behind you, “Tough day?” Without so much as looking up, you heavily reply, “Tough week. Tough job, actually.” The stranger continues, “I hear ya. Well, can I at least help you drink your sorrows away?”

“I don’t take drinks from strangers,” you quip, simultaneously looking up to be met with the most brilliant blue eyes you had ever seen. The stranger smiles, “I’m Justin” and puts out his hand. After a moment, you snap out of your gaze and return his strong handshake. His hands are large and strong, but incredibly soft and smooth. “Its nice to meet you, Justin. What brings you to New York?” you ask, noticing his slight Southern twang. “I’m here for a business conference. I work for an insurance company in Tennessee and they send a group up here once a year for workshops like how to communicate and the like. Tomorrow is my last day here and I haven’t even gotten to sight see.” As he speaks, you find yourself being lost in him. His smoldering gaze, his full, pouty lips, his strong jaw line with the slight appearance of stubble, but most of all, you notice his physique. He isn’t too muscular but not too skinny either. He’s the perfect amount of hard body and slender build. You dream about how good he would feel pressed into you, pleasing your body the way it hasn’t been pleased in…well, too long. You can just tell he would be good in bed. He is confident and sure but has a sweet demeanor.

The two of you continue talking at the bar, downing drinks and oblivious to the world around you. Soon enough, the businesspeople are filing out and being replaced by a younger, party crowd. You look at Justin, he’s observing the scene curiously, bopping his head to the beat of the music. Turning, he catches your eye. With the sexiest damn smirk you’ve ever seen and a nod to the dance floor, he asks, “Wanna show me whatcha got, lil’ girl?” You contemplate for a moment. The effect of the alcohol is beginning to show. You lean in close and with your lips pressed against his ear, you purr, “Well Justin, I would love to but it really wouldn’t be appropriate in public. But, there happens to be a private showing in my loft in about 20 minutes.”

You watch as his eyes widen, clearly not expecting you to be so forward. And usually you’re not; you’ve never been one to sleep around with random men. Before you can doubt your action, Justin is throwing money down on the bar for the drinks, grabbing your hand and leading you out the door. Walking the seven blocks from the bar to your loft is torture. The two of you are stopping in every dark corner to kiss and fondle one another. He has you pressed against walls, street signs, and phone booths. You can feel his swollen member pushing into your thigh, struggling to be released from its confines. Reaching down, you brush your hand over it, causing him to groan and pull you along.

Finally, you reach your apartment. As you fumble for your keys and open the door, Justin is behind you, kissing your neck and rubbing his hands across your stomach and breasts. Both of you are ready to explode and haven’t even removed your clothing yet. Crashing through the doorway, you guide Justin to the couch. Tripping over the rug and a pair of shoes, you decide to stop to turn on some music and the fireplace. Your iPod begins playing on random. Ironically, “Closer” by Nine Inch Nails starts blaring through the speakers. The strong bass beat is making your insides vibrate and ache for one blue-eyed, fuck-me-til-I cry-sexy man.

You each remove your clothes and rejoin on the couch. You’re on top and finally, you can feel all of him against you. He is like velvet over steel. The tip of his member is glistening purple, begging to be touched. You begin your descent down his body, stopping to lick and kiss your way down his neck, chest and chiseled stomach. As you fall even with his penis, you take it in your hand, teasing his head. “What should I do with all of this, Justin? It seems pretty painful…any ideas?” Justin groans but says nothing. You continue, “should I kiss it?” placing a chaste kiss on him. He moans. “Should I lick it?” you tease, licking up the underside of his shaft. “Should I suck on it nice and slow?” you ask as you pull the tip into your mouth, sucking gently. “Or do you think I should just take it all in and make you dizzy with pleasure?” as you slide your mouth down until it meets his pelvic bone. After only a few seconds though, you stop totally. “Well, Justin…what do you think?” He replies gravely, under heavy eyelids, “I really don’t give a fuck how you do it, but just do it.” You smirk as you slide your mouth back down on him. He is moaning softly above you, his hands buried in your hair as you work him. Shortly, he pulls you up towards him, kissing you and flipping over into his control. Wasting no time, he works his way down your body, kissing, sucking and licking any spot he can find with his tongue. His fingers snake their way into your small panties, rubbing along your slit and teasing you softly. Soon, his kisses turn into small bites and nibbling. Finally, his tongue touches you where you want the most. Immediately, your back arches as pleasure rushes through you. How can this be? He’s barely touched you and you’re already at the point of orgasm. Focusing in his feather light touches and soft, wet tongue, you cannot take anymore. Pulling him up to you so you’re face to face, you beg, “Please…Justin, I need you.” With an evil smirk, he ignores you, instead rubbing his cock along your soaking slit, pressing extra hard onto your clit. Your body shivers and you’re sure you’re going to die. You need him inside you, filling you up and making you scream. You can’t take it anymore. “Stop fucking teasing and give me what I want.” Still unsatisfied, he leans down and whispers into your neck, “And what is it that you want, baby girl?” Moaning at his words, you softly reply, “I want your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me and make me scream your name until the whole damn neighborhood knows you.”

That does the trick, he slams into you all at once. Moving quickly and hard, he rubs his hand up your breasts and neck, roughly grabbing the side of your neck and pulling you toward him. You are both moaning and writhing; sure this is the ultimate pleasure either has experienced. As he enters you over and over, you clench your inside muscles around him tightly. You can tell he likes it and that he is close. “Oh god damn girl! You’re making me feel so fuckin’ good. You likin’ it baby? Hmm, tell me who’s fuckin’ you good. Tell Daddy who’s making you scream.”

That’s all it takes. You go tumbling over the edge, screaming his name until your voice goes hoarse. As your muscles begin contracting, Justin speeds his thrusts and a few seconds after, he spills into you, moaning your name softly.

“Wow,” you stammer, because that’s all you can manage. No man in your quarter of a century on this Earth has ever made you feel that way. Somewhere in the cloud of your mind you hear Justin calling your name. You open your eyes to see him smiling down at you. After a few moments lost in your pleasure and one another’s gaze, he kisses you and asks, “So…wanna do it again?” You smile. It was going to be a long night.

Completed
Marissa is the author of 5 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story