Story Notes:
JTPC Short
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
I can’t believe I’m really going to go through with this. It’s Justin’s birthday and rather than giving him an actual present (cuz the man has everything), I decided to give him a lapdance. I’m going to put on a sexy burlesque outfit, jump out of a huge paper mache cake and grind all over his drunk ass in front of everyone. No big deal, right? Well, for me…it is. I don’t do “sexy.” I’m more of the shy, girl-next-door type. Don’t get me wrong…in private, I can be wild and seductive, but in public, no way!

I’m currently sitting inside the cake. My palms are sweating and I’m a little shaky. As the cake begins to move, I hear Trace from the outside. “Don’t I wish my girlfriend was hot like yoouuu.” I have to laugh at his off-key singing. It calms my nerves too. Soon, the movement stops and I hear nearly 300 people singing “Happy Birthday.” Cheers erupt and glasses clink.
Trace comes over the microphone telling Justin to sit front and center. The opening beats of Ying Yang Twins’ “Salt Shaker” comes on and that’s my cue. The cake top opens and I stand up, smiling and shaking my hips.

Justin’s face registers shock and desire. His eyes widen and he slowly drags his tongue across his lips. I climb out of the cake, careful not to trip in my 4-inch stilettos. Strutting my way over to his chair, my eyes meet his. His lids are heavy, signaling he has a comfortable buzz, but I can tell he’s still very aware of what’s happening.

Once I reach him, I turn my back towards him, lowering myself into his lap. I begin to roll my hips against him in time with the strong bass beat. I feel his dick twitch in his pants as I grind. The party guests hoot and holler as I wiggle my hips down to the floor and back up- letting Justin appreciate the view of my ass in my tiny underwear. He softly taps his fingers against my ass, causing me to giggle.

I turn to face him and straddle him on the chair. My hands reach up to steal the fedora off his head and put it on my own, down low over my eyes. I rub my hips down against his, feeling his excitement grow. Whipping my hair around, I dip myself back so my head is nearly touching the floor. I once again leave him and circle around the chair. Standing behind him, I pull a silk scarf out of my cleavage and run it across his face, the material soft and cool against his skin. Dancing around the chair for a bit, Justin reaches for me. I allow him to pull me down onto his lap once more as my hips continue their ministrations.

Leaning into him, I put my lips centimeters away from his. As he moves toward me though, I retreat…letting him close, but not close enough. I hear him growl under his breath and feel his hands work their way across my hips and ass, up my back. My hips continue like the Energizer Bunny and I pull his face into my ample cleavage. The party roars in excitement and laughter. As I push his head back, he looks up at me. His eyes are dilated and I can tell he wants nothing more than to have me naked, riding him. A few more dips of my hips into his and the song ends. I give him an all too sweet kiss that he soon turns passionate. One hand is running up and down my back while the other holds my head to his, keeping our lips in contact.

I finally manage to pull away, feeling dizzy from loss of air. The crowd is cheering for me, I quickly stand up and take a bow laughing. Justin is quick to move in behind me, holding me around the waist and putting his lips against my ear and his erection against my ass. “Little girl, you better get your fuckin’ fine ass up to the bathroom…now!”

That one line makes my center flood. I turned him on, just by putting on a little outfit and dancing for him. And he’s so hot, he can’t wait for me another minute. We quickly walk through the club and move upstairs through the VIP room. There is a private bathroom up there and that’s where we’re headed.

As I walk up the stairs, I feel Justin’s eyes burning through my outfit…imagining what is underneath, what he’ll be seeing within minutes. Outside the bathroom door, I stop short, turning towards him. Peering up from under the brim of his fedora, I smirk. “Ready to get your world rocked, birthday boy?” Before he can answer though, I grasp his tie in my hands and yank him towards me roughly. Backing up, I push my way through the door, pulling Justin along with me, our lips never breaking contact. His hands are everywhere- my back, my ass, my hips, my breasts, my stomach, and finally, there. He rubs his fingers roughly over my silk panties, feeling my wetness seeping through. My thighs are slightly trembling in anticipation and my breathing is getting deeper. For some reason, my attention is pulled back to the door. “Justin, there’s no lock.”

“Hmm, that could be a problem,” he responds, “We’ll have to barricade it ourselves.” And before I can question his words, I am up in the air, legs wrapped around his waist and back sharply slammed against the wooden door. My outfit is still completely on, although misshapen from his hands. I reach my hands down to unbuckle his belt and lower his pants. He needs no foreplay, his dick is rock hard, purple and pulsing. Not that I’m one to talk, my inner thighs are beginning to moisten from the flood in my pussy.

My hand pulls aside my panties, while he holds me up with one hand under my bottom, the other grasping his member. He aligns himself with my slick opening and in a blink he is inside me. I’m filled to the maximum, struggling to accommodate his size. He seems not to notice or care about my struggle though as without hesitation, he begins pounding in and out of me. The sensations are too much. His dick is pounding roughly in and out of me, tearing at my walls, but bringing so much pleasure. His two large, beautiful hands are gripping tightly at my ass, serving to hold me against the wall and keep him sane. My arms are wrapped around his shoulders, my hands squeezing his back. Our voices are calling for each other, grunting and moaning our pleasure and satisfaction. It is all just too much.

I know he is close, his thrusts are coming quicker and deeper now. I feel like he may just pound himself right through my back wall and end in my stomach, and to be honest, I could not give a fuck. Why? Because I’m close too. But I’m not there yet, and that means he’ll keep going, in some way or another, until I am.

Yet, when his right hand reaches down and he begins rolling my clit between his forefinger and thumb….I am there. Quickly, unexpectedly, and violently, storming its way through my entire being. My body is convulsing against the wall with the power of this orgasm. His fingers slow as I descend from my peak, yet he is still hard inside me, aching for release. But, I’m just aching. His rough thrusts have made me sore and I don’t think I’ll be able to move an inch the rest of the night if he keeps going.

I push my hands against his hips, causing him to stop. He whimpers in protest, but pulls out anyway. Before he can voice his frustration, I am on my knees in front of him- trapped between the door and his body. All at once, I take his long shaft into my warm mouth, sucking softly, then firmly. His hands fist in my hair, and he moans my name softly. I love this…I am bringing this man so much pleasure and he knows it. He voices it for me to know it. The thought almost brings me to another orgasm right here.

I reach my hands up and fondle his balls as I continue to suck. His head falls back, mouth open in disbelief and enjoyment. His skin tastes like me, sweet but dull. As the tip of his penis hits the back of my throat, I moan, causing him to vibrate. Simultaneously, my other hand reaches back to finger his taint. No guy will ever admit to liking it outside the bedroom, but it works every time. I feel his muscular stomach clench and relax repeatedly, and I know its coming. He is moaning louder and breathier now. His hips are thrusting with my motions.

With one last gasp of breath and deep moan, he cums. I feel his dick spasming in my mouth as it empties of all his juices. He is frozen in place, frozen in pleasure- hands still in my hair, head back, muscles tight. And then, like a switch, he relaxes, leaning against the door for support. I slink my way back up to him and with a soft kiss, I whisper, “Happy Birthday baby.”
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews welcome! A chapter from another story got added on to the end, sorry for any confusion!

Completed
Marissa is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked LapDance also liked 407 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story