Chapter 2--Justin’s P.O.V.

Okay, I’ve been here for two weeks now and I think I’ve seen every female that inhabits California. I mean, I know I’m sexy and all, but damn, I have never had so many women gawking at me before. It does boost my ego just a bit, but back to the women. First person to come over and welcome me to the neighborhood was Ms. Buchanan. Um, can someone say whore? I’m not trying to be harsh but she has been over here everyday for the last 8 days and for some reason she thinks that her scant apparel is appealing to me. My God, she has two teenage sons! Why in the hell would a woman her age be dressing that way? Now when I see her coming toward me, I have to suppress my need to gag. Today, she slipped me her number and I think she actually believes that I’ll use it. I’ll give it to Trace the next time he comes over; he’ll fuck anything that walks.

I stand up and stretch some from being under that hood for so long and raise my hand to wipe my brow when I see Ashlynn’s number scribbled on my hand. A chuckle escapes my lips as I think back to our brief meeting just minutes before. Her friend… Elisha? No, Alexandra… I don’t know but whatever her name was, bugged the shit out of me. She was cute and all but why would she ask me if I have a girlfriend before she even knew my last name? She kinda reminded me of one of those girls on those Girls Gone Wild videos, you know? The ones that know they are going to be exploited and shit but still flash their tits and shake what little ass they’ve got just to get attention. Now that I think about it, I might have seen her in one of those videos. Now Ashlynn is a different story.

That Ashlynn is very easy on the eye. She’s probably somewhere around 5’5 with these big brown abysses that some people like to call eyes. She’s slim but has some meat on her bones, just the way I like it. Her black tank showed off her small love handles and I had to damn near tear my eyes away from her legs. She has long, thick, jet-black hair that stops just below her perky, perfectly rounded breasts. Her sun-kissed skin reminds of the color mahogany and the sunlight only enhanced her radiant features. To sum her up in one word would be impossible but if I had to, the word would be pulchritudinous, and I don’t even know what kind of personality she has.

She seemed really nervous and jumpy even. I wonder if she’s always like that or if it’s just when she meets new people. That friend of hers said she gets nervous at times. Yeah, that’s it, she was just nervous, once we get to know each other she’ll probably open up and become more comfortable. She looked a little embarrassed too, especially when the big mouth told me she was single. It was cute though, the shyness I mean. That’s what is intriguing me about her. She barely looked at me but for some reason she was just drawing me into to her like when a fish catches bait. Damn she’s beautiful.

I don’t what it is, but something about black women excites me. Even when I was younger, I was just enthralled by these sexy creatures. Maybe it’s the way they’re built with those thick but firm thighs and booty’s so amazing you’ll want to drop to your knees and pray to it. Don’t get me wrong, I find some white women attractive but I need more than just blonde hair and blue eyes. I’ve dated a few white girls in my day, but I do know what they mean when people say ‘once you go black, you never go back’. I’m not just talking about the sex, although that’s reason enough for the saying. Black women just captivate me, okay? I’m damn proud to be struck with jungle fever and will flaunt it till the day I die.

Anyway, I really hope Ashlynn decides to come to the party on Saturday. That would give me a chance to steal her away for a few hours and see who she really is. God, I have never thought about anybody like this before, I need something else to do. I look back over at her place and see that the big mouth has left and I’m tempted to go over and see what she’s up to but I’m filthy. I’ve got oil and shit all over me and I smell like a zoo. I put my rendezvous plan on the back burner and shut the hood of the car. My phone starts to ring and 50 cent’s Candy Shop beings to fill the air. I grab it from the passenger seat and flip it open.

“What up Trace?”

“What up dawg? How’s it hangin’?”

“You know, nothing out of the ordinary.” I say throwing the towel I was holding in the garage.

“Good, look man, the painter is done with the shop and he wants you to come out and see it before the other guys start to work on the floor.”

“He’s done already? Shit that was fast. Alright, give me 30, I’ve gotta shower and shit. Hey, I’ve got a new number for ya.” I laugh as I shut the garage door and jog up the stairs to my bedroom.

“Oh yeah? Is she hot man?” His tone instantly lighting up.

“Um… yeah?”

“Aw man, why do always throw me the fucked up ones dude?” His southern drawl fills my ears and I laugh loudly.

“What are you talking about Trace? You asked me if she was hot and I said yeah.” I turn on the hot water and start to undress.

“No you didn’t fuck face, you said it like it was a question. She’s a dog, ain’t she?”

“Man, she’s not all that bad.” I’m a terrible liar, can you tell?

“Sure, sure. Just get your lily white ass down here.” He chuckles.

“Okay Trace.”

I close the phone and throw it on the sink counter hearing a hard thump. I step into the stream of steaming water and curse lightly as I adjust to the heat. I turn around and let my head fall as the water cascades down my back. My thoughts quickly return to Ashlynn and her plump… damn, I need to stop. Justin jr. is starting to get a little happy. I finish my shower as fast I can and jump out and dry myself off. Justin jr. is still a little upset with me since it has been awhile since he’s gotten to play, if you know what I mean. I walk through my bedroom and pick out some attire and soon I’m heading toward down town Los Angeles. I pull up the location of our new auto shop and instantly target Trace and the painter. Trace gives me a head nod and throws his cigarette to the ground and stomps it out. Why do I have a feeling that this is going to take longer than it needs to?

When I get home it’s a little after ten. It’s still about seventy degrees with a nice little breeze so I decide to sit on the porch and sip a beer. Ashlynn’s light is still on. Again, the thought of going over there enters my mind. Would that be weird? Just knocking at the door at 10:12 and saying, hey, what’s going on? That would freak her out huh? She’s already half scared of me, why would I want to make it worse? Just then, her light goes out and I sort of sigh in relief because now I don’t have to come up with excuses as to why I’m not going over there. I down the rest of my beer and head back into the house. Once in my bedroom, I shut off the light and climb under my baby-blue sheets and let out a long sigh. Justin jr, is bothering me again so I guess I’ll just have to play with him since, you know, it’s been awhile. My hands slip slowly into my boxers and thoughts of sweet Ashlynn once again, float through my mind.

[Next]



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story