Chapter 5--Justin's P.O.V.
FYI: Further down in the story, Justin describes what Ashlynn is wearing when she arrives at his party. You can click here to see her outfit.

We don’t even notice the song has ended. I’m holding her and feel her place feather-light kisses down my cheek and under my earlobe. My hands begin to roam all over her thighs that are hugged around my waist. I let my head lull back so she can have better access to my neck and she attacks me full force. Her sweet, plump lips graze along my neck until she finds my soft spot and I can feel her giggle against my skin as a moan escapes from my lips. I laugh with her and lift my head and find myself staring into two lust-filled, chestnut colored eyes. She bits her bottom lip and leans back, giving me admittance to her chest. Without hesitating a second, my mouth attaches itself to the valley between her bosoms, gaining a loud moan, although she’s still biting her lip.

As I continue to wash her breasts with kisses, my hand ventures into her top and takes her nipple between two of my fingers. I stop kissing her long enough to watch her reaction as I assault her sponge cake-like breasts. Her face has filled with pure ecstasy, her eyes closed and a small smile on her face. She raises her hands up to her head and runs her delicate fingers through her long locks of hair. She drops her hands to my chest and just rubs his hands over my skin as if she’s never felt it before. My assault on her breasts has ceased and we are back to just holding each other, kneading one another’s skin until it feels that our harshness has made it bleed. Her tiny hands roam over my back and butt and mine doing the same.

All of a sudden, she leans back and looks me dead in my eyes. Reading her like a book, I realize that we haven’t kissed yet. My lips yearn to feel hers connect with mine, to feel her cool tongue massage my own. She closes her eyes again and my heart leaps when I hear her say barely above a whisper, “Kiss me.”

Before she can even finish her sentence, my lips devour hers and she moans happily. My tongue coaxes her mouth open and soon our tongues are twisted together, massaging and caressing themselves. Her lips are like heaven upon mine, soft as clouds, sweet as honey but as forceful as a bull. I grip her tightly to me and deepen the kiss, making it hard for us both to breathe. My fingers itch to feel her bare skin and taking a mind of their own, they snake up and behind her neck to untie her bikini top. I stop the kiss momentarily to gain her approval. She nods her head furiously and I undo the knot. It falls free and I move to the second knot that is further down her back. As soon as it’s free from her body it floats away with the soft waves that the wind is creating. She brings her now bare torso against mine and tightens her grip, forcing her breasts into my chest. Our mouths connect once again and her hands trail down my sides until they come in contact with my trunks. She unties them quickly and pushes them off my hips. I kick them off and moan slightly when her thigh rubs gently against Justin junior.

We break our kiss again, this time she commands it. She removes her legs from around my now naked waist and sets her tiny feet on the pool floor. She takes a few steps back and looks at me seductively while her fingers play with the waistband of her bottoms.

“Would you like to help me out of these?”

“Yes I would.”

I step toward her and never break our eye contact as my fingers meet hers and slowly pull off the thin material. She steps out of them and soon all of our drapery is floating aimlessly away from us and down to the other end of the pool. The water makes love to our naked figures and we resume holding each other and placing sweet kisses on our skin. We back up to the edge of the pool and then just attack each other with animalistic lust, throwing every insecurity and caution out of the window.

Every touch from her fingers, every kiss from her lips sends chills down my spine and sends a tingle feeling all over my body. She is so gentle and soft as she explores my body. Her hands were now rubbing circles on my thighs as my lips make love to her neck once more. Her soft, supple frame pushes up against mine. Moans escaped both of our mouths as she rocks her hips over my arousal. I can feel her clit brush along my dick and felt her shudder against me. We kiss again and soon both our bodies are shivering furiously from the heat and chemistry that we had created.

But that was as far as it goes tonight. There was no sex, no touching or anything like that. But it feels so good this way. We are both exhausted and catching our breath. My back is pressed up against the edge of the pool, her tiny frame pressed securely against mine. Our deep breaths mix and harmonize and get carried away from us in the breeze. Ashlynn’s head is resting peacefully against my chest and her hand taps my heartbeat softly against my stomach. My large hands are rubbing circles on her back, soothing her into a slumber. I notice the change in her breathing and look down at her and realize that she’s fast asleep. I grip her still naked figure and lift us both out of the pool. I wrap her in a towel and wrap one around myself as well and go into the house. I creep through the kitchen and to the stairs, trying not to wake her. Once I reach the top, I pause for a moment and try to decide which door belongs to her. I go to the first on the right and my hunch is right. I lay her down gently on her bed and pull the comforter that she has folded at the foot of the bed up around her chest. She shifts and lets out a sigh but doesn’t awake. I feel a smile tug at my face as I watch the great beauty sleep.

Her chest raises and then falls while her beautiful mouth parts slightly. I bend down and kiss her on her forehead, letting my lips linger there for a moment.

“Good night angel. Sweet dreams.” I whisper.

I spot a pad of paper and a pencil on her night stand and grab it to scribble down my number. I place it back just as it was and walk back over to the door. I take one last look at her and then shut it quietly and jog down the stairs. I retrieve our bathing suits from the water and lay hers on the table outside. I walk back into the kitchen and shut and lock the double glass doors leading to the pool. I turn out her lights and walk to the front door, smiling all the way. I walk through and close it quietly and make my way across her lawn and into my living quarters. Not until I’m in my bedroom with the door closed do I let out a breath that I had seemed to be holding since she had fallen asleep. My knees give out below me and I slide down the wall and land with a crash to the ground. I put my head in my hands as our escapade replays itself in my head. Never in my life have I felt this way. No other woman that I have encountered has ever done this to me. No one has literally made me weak to the knees, made my heart race like I’ve been running a damn marathon.

I somehow find the strength to make it to the bed and just collapse. I can’t even get this damn smile off my face. I’m exhausted though, I mean, that was a pretty heavy sexual session we had. Pretty soon, my eye lids are struggling to stay up and I fall asleep for the second night in a row with Ashlynn on my mind.

The next morning, I awake to my phone ringing. Groggily, I roll over and throw my hand my hand to the night stand and pick it up, “Ello?”

“Dude, what the fuck happened to you last night? I called like eight times and you didn’t answer.” Trace said with a hint of anger in her voice.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I got caught up with something.” Or someone.

“Whatever. Anyway, tonight’s the party and we need to get food and shit. And you still don’t have any furniture for the deck.”

“Oh yeah, shit.” I glance at the clock and it reads 10:15, “Okay, ummm. Let me get up and shower and stuff and then we’ll go get the food and we’ll shop for some lawn furniture.”

“I’ll be over there at 11, so you better be ready.”

“I will dad

“Shut the fuck up and get your dumb ass out of bed. If your not ready by 11-“

“Okay Trace, I got it. I’ll be ready. Bye.”

I hear the dial tone in my ear and roll my eyes. He can be so over dramatic sometimes. I jump in the shower and get dressed in record time and go downstairs to get something to eat. Just like he said, Trace came knocking at the door at eleven and we were off to complete our mission. We first stopped at the grocery store and got chips and pretzels and the steaks and everything and drop all that off at the house. We then go to Lows to find a furniture set for the patio and some chairs.

“What is wrong with you Justin?” Trace asks me while we are browsing by the furniture.

“What are you talking about? I’m trying to find a good patio set.”

“That’s not what I mean. You’ve been smiling all day for no reason.”

“I have not Trace. Dude, just help me pick something out.”

“No, something happened last night.”

I stop walking and face my friend, “Nothing happened. I’m fine and I just want to get out of here, now will you please drop it?”

“How long have I known you Justin?”

“Oh my God.” I sigh and cross my arms across my chest.

“That’s right, 25 years, your whole life. Don’t you think I can tell when something has happened to you? I know you to well, now tell me what happened last night.”

I sigh once again. I might as well tell him about Ashlynn, he’ll figure it out one way or another, “Fine, I was with someone last night, alright?”

A smile plasters itself on his face, “What’s her name and on a scale from 1 to 10, how was she?”

“First of all, her name is Ashlynn, and second, we did NOT sleep together. We just talked.”

“Bullshit! That is such bullshit! There is no way you could be this fucking giddy if you didn’t do anything but talk.”

“Have I ever lied to you?” I ask smiling at him.

“Yes.”

“Well, I’m not telling you shit. All we did was talk. You’ll see her at the party anyway.”

He gave me a side glance, shook his head and then went back to trying to find some furniture. About an hour or two later, we get back to the house and get to work on setting up the furniture and getting the meat prepared. I check the messages on the phone and instantly light up when I hear Ashlynn’s voice come from the speaker.

”Hey Justin, it’s Ashlynn. Umm, I just want to let you know that I have to go into the office because some kind of crisis came up but I will be at the party tonight. Uh, yeah, so I’ll see you soon.”

I smile again but remove it quickly before Trace sees it. I cannot wait until tonight, I want to see her so bad it almost hurts.

___________________________

It’s 7:15 and I don’t see Ashlynn yet. Maggie keeps telling me about how her little boy Jake is doing but I could really care less. My body is still on fire from last night and I want to talk to Ashlynn about it to see how she feels about what occurred between us. I take another sip of my beer and keep an eye by the gate. Ms. Buchanan is trying her best to get my attention by laughing loudly and switching her ass when she walks but it ain’t happening. If she’s not a 5’5, mahogany color skinned female, I’m not worrying about it. I check my watch again, 7:23, damn, where is she?

Just then, she walks through the gate with a plate in her hands. She’s wearing a pink Tommy Hilfiger Peggy shirt and a pair of Dandy Devon shorts. I make a b-line through all of the people and see her face light up with a smile when she spots me.

“Hey.” I say and bend down to kiss her on the cheek.

She cups my face with a tiny hand and smiles back, “Hey there. I brought some watermelon, where should I put it?”

“Oh here, I’ll take it. C’mere, I wanna introduce you to some people.” I take her by the hand and walk over to the food table.

I spot Trace and Maggie off in the corner and make my way over to them, dragging Ashlynn behind me, “Hey guys? This is Ashlynn, she lives right across the street.” I push her in front of me and rub her back to reassure her.

“Hi.” She says quietly.

“Well hi. I’m Maggie and this is Trace.” Maggie says while shaking Ashlynn’s hand.

“Hi Trace.” Ashlynn says accepting his hand after Maggie lets go.

We talk for a while and I’m glad that Trace, Maggie and Ashlynn are getting along so well. Trace shoots me glances and shows his approval of her. The moment that their attention is off of Ashlynn, I steal her away and take her into the house. Once we are out of the view of all the party goers, I plant a small kiss on her lips.

“I’ve been wanting to do that all night.”

She giggles and buries herself into my chest. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her tightly, “I want to talk to you about something though.” I say.

“What is it?” She asks leaning back out to look in my eyes.

“I want to know how you feel about what happened between us last night. I mean, do you regret it or-“

“No! No, is that what you think? No. That was the single-most sexually satisfying night of my life and nothing really happened. I don’t regret a thing. Why, do you?”

“No, I feel the exact same way. I’ve never experienced anything so… so…”

“Beautiful. Amazing. Enchanting.” She finishes for me.

I laugh, “Yeah. Well, it’s obvious that I like you and it’s fair to say that you like me…”

She nods her head in agreement and bits her lip again. God that is sexy, “How do you wanna handle this?”

She thinks for a moment, “I do really like you, but I don’t want to ruin this by jumping into bed too soon.”

“I agree and I feel the same way. So you’re saying you want to take it slow and see what happens.”

“Exactly. Is that okay with you?”

“Perfectly. We can still do what we did last night though right?” I ask giving her a mischievous grin.

She throws her head back and lets out a hardy laugh, “I’m pretty sure that will be okay. Plus, I don’t think I could go another day without your pretty pink lips.”

[Next]



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story