Chapter 6

It’s been about four weeks since Justin and I had out “let’s just take it slow” talk. We’ve gotten really close though. We eat dinner together almost every night and go to the movies every weekend. We sit out on one of our porches and just talk and watch the sunset sometimes. Oh and Ms. Buchanan hates me now, but I must say that I don’t care. One day when Justin was washing my car and I was doing a little gardening, she came over to me and just started cussing me out. I told her to kiss my ass and that she looked fat in those played out Daisy Dukes. Let’s just say, we don’t speak that much anymore. Anyway, as I sit here in my office, I can’t think about anything else but sex. I don’t know what’s gotten in to me lately, but I’ve been horny as shit these last few days. I have a huge project to present to the firm in a week and I haven’t even started it yet because every time I come up with an idea, I relate it to sex. It’s really distracting to say the least and I couldn’t stand it in the house any longer.

I know, I know. I said that I don’t want to jump into to bed with Justin and I still don’t but a girl has needs. I guess I didn’t want him to think I’m easy but now, I could really care less about what the hell he thinks. I just want to get butt-ass nekkid and have wild, hot sex with him in the back of that cherry red Mustang. It’s getting so bad that I’m having dreams about having sex with him. I wake up all out of breath and shit, sweating like a pig and feeling...horny. What the fuck was I thinking when I said I didn’t want to jump in bed with him? I must have been high on crack or something, seriously. I know what you’re thinking. You’re saying, Ashlynn, don’t put yourself through this and tell him how your feeling. Well, It’s not that easy for me ladies. Did you see how nervous I was when it just came to talking to him? How am I supposed to say, Justin, I would like to have sex with you right here and now? That’s just not me. But I need to say or do something because this is going to kill me.

I’m sitting here, sucking on my pen and staring out the window. I want to call Olivia and talk to her about it but she’ll just end up embarrassing me about it and I’m in no mood to play with her right now. I let out a sigh and start to twirl back and forth in my chair, once again, acting like a horny sixteen year old. That was the most depressing time of my life and I never thought that as a twenty-four year old women, I would ever relive it. Did I mention that I have been masturbating quite a lot these last few days? Yeah, I had to break out my dildo at least four times in this last week. It’s been a while since I’ve used it, and quite frankly, it’s been a while since I’ve had a real penis so yeah, you know how that goes.

Four weeks is a respectable amount of time isn’t it? I mean, we’ve been dating for four weeks and we really haven’t done anything but make out. Shit, we haven’t even touched each other yet, although there were a few times when I had to physically stop myself from just ripping off his pants. Jesus, I need to get a grip. Stop thinking about Justin’s penis, stop thinking about Justin’s penis, stop thinking about Justin’s penis. I turn up the radio sitting beside my desk and close my eyes. I have to get to work, I have to at least come up with a damn concept for a Reebok commercial. 50 Cent is going to be showing off the new G-Units so it’s gotta have a little edge to it. The Slogan is “just me” so I could have 50 sitting in front of a mirror and… oh, counting his bullet wounds. Yeah, just show him touching his hard, chiseled body. We could spray some water or something on him to make him look all sweaty. He would then look at me and say come here baby and he would just kiss me and start ripping off my clothes and then…

My phone starts to ring and it jolts me out of my sex-capade with 50 cent. I sigh again and grab up the phone, “Hello?”

“Hey baby. How’s it going?” His voice comes over the other end I can feel my insides begin to melt.

“Hey sweet thang. It’s going pretty good. What are you up to?”

“Trace and I are just signing the last of the papers to get the shop open. You have to come and check it out, it is pimp.”

“How long are you guys gonna be there? I could try and make it out there in a little while.” I ask.

“Umm, I’m not sure. Trace has to meet some chick at four so he won’t be here for much longer. I could give you a personal tour though.” I can practically see the smirk on his face.

“Oh yeah? That sounds tempting. Umm, yeah, I’ll come out there. It might take me while because there was an accident on I-19 a little while ago.”

“That’s fine, I’ll wait for you. Then we can grab some food afterward or something and watch a movie when we get back home. Sound good?”

“That sounds great. I’ll see you in a little while.” I say smiling.

“Okay. See ya then. Bye brown sugah.”

“Bye big poppa.”

“I love it when ya call me big poppa, put ya hands in the air, if you a true playa.” He sang causing me laugh.

As soon as we hang up I slam down the phone and slam shut my laptop. I grab my shoes, not bothering to put them on and purse, and run to the door. I turn out the light, shut and lock my door and power walk to the elevator. I shout a few hellos to my fellow associates and press the lobby button furiously, groaning when it stops on every fucking floor before it reaches me.

“Oh come on, come on, come on.” I whisper when I finally get in and it starts to move. Why are these things so damn slow?

Once it’s opens in the lobby, I take off in a run to the garage, digging through my purse to find my keys so I don’t waste more precious time. Just as I’m reaching my car, I stub my bare toe on the ground and nearly fall on my face in agony. I don’t care though, I have to get to Justin. Even though my foot is now bleeding, I keep running and throw open my car door when I reach it. I throw my purse in the passenger seat and jam the key into the ignition. I’m out of that garage in no time and now, I’m about twenty minutes away from my destination. I screech onto the street of his building and just as I’m about to floor, a damn old lady pulls out from a parking spot on the side of the road. I have to practically slam on my brakes to keep from hitting the old bitch. Oh, now she’s insisting on going .5 miles an hour when I’m seconds away from Justin. I blow on my horn and swiftly move into the lane next to me to pass her. I flip her the bird and watch her gasp in horror and speed down to the end of the street. I pull into the open bay in Justin’s auto shop and slam on the brakes again. I jump out of the car and look around like a madman for him. Just then, he walks around the corner and lights up with a smile when he sees me.

“Hey, I didn’t expect you so soon.” He says kissing my on the cheek.

“Yeah, well, they cleared the accident pretty quickly so it didn’t take that long.”

He looks me over and then points to my injured foot, “What happened to your foot? You’re bleeding like crazy. Why aren’t you wearing any shoes?”

“Oh, umm…” Damn, I can’t lie for shit.

“Come with me, I have a band-aid in my car.”

He grabs me by the hand and walks me over to his car that is parked in the bay next to where I had parked. He sits me on the hood and goes to his glove compartment to grab the band-aid. He picks up a bottle of water and kneels in front of me and takes my foot lovingly in his hands. He pours the water over the cut and I hiss loudly from the stinging sensation that is now piercing through my foot. He blows on it ever so softly and then grabs gets up to grab a clean towel to wipe off the blood. When he’s finished, he wraps the band-aid over the open wound and this kisses my booboo to make it feel better. Our eyes meet and I swear that they are begging for the same thing I am. He stands up and goes over to shut the gate to the bay. He walks back over to me and we just stare at each other for what seems like hours. His hand begins to slowly caress my thigh and I let a loud moan escape my mouth. He lowers his lips on mine and within minutes we are huffing and puffing like we just got done running twenty miles. His fingers are inching slowly up into my skirt and I can feel them graze softly over my clit. My hips instantly begin to rock against them as he breaks the kiss to watch me. His hands become a little more furious in their movements and pretty soon I’m lying back on the hood of his car, grabbing my hands over my tits. I lift my head to look at him and let out another groan.

“Why aren’t you naked?” I breathe.

A deep chuckle erupts from his lips and he removes his hand from me, “Why didn’t you say anything sooner?” He says as he pulls his shirt over his head and tossing it to the floor.

He’s shirtless now and he grabs my hips and slides me closer to the edge of the hood. He unzips my jean skirt and pulls it swiftly off my hips motions for me to lift up so he can throw it to the floor. He lips his fingers under the bands of my boyshort underwear and begins to roll them off my hips as well. After he throws to the floor, he looks down at my naked bottom half and smiles.

“So beautiful.” He says softly as he moves up to my shirt.

He gets if off the ease and smiles at me, “Ooh, no bra?”

I shake my head no and begin to touch my self with one hand, as the other places itself on his torso. He steps back from me and begins to remove his pants and I almost pass out because I am so turned on. He kicks them to the side and stares at me while he pushes his hand into the waistband of his boxers and slowly pushes them off of his skinny hips. I gasp with excitement when I see his arousal and slip two fingers into my extremely moist pussy. I don’t even notice him go back into his car and pull out a condom from his glove compartment. He’s back in front of my now and replaces my fingers with his own.

“Lie down.” He says while pushing my down lightly.

He grabs my hips again and moves me to edge of the hood and with one hand he grabs his dick and positions it right against the lips of my pussy. He pushes inside of my easily and begins a slow and agonizing pace. I close my eyes and suck in air through my mouth as I feel his hard, thick dick moving slowly inside of me. His fingers move back to my clit and he begins to massage it again, causing me cry out again.

“Jesus Justin.” I pant hardly.

He then starts to pump faster into me and stops momentarily to lean down and kiss my belly button. He goes back to his previous speed and grabs on to my hips to steady me. I’ve always been a screamer but I have never been this loud in my life. It seems to be turning him on because every time I whimper or moan, he pushes just a little deeper into me. He right hand snakes up from my waist to my breast and he begins to squeeze and tickle my nipple. My fingers work their way back to my clit and I start to rub it harder and faster because I can feel my orgasm on the horizon. All of a sudden, he pulls out of me and commands me flip over onto my knees. I do as he says quickly and wait for him to push into me again.

A few moments go by and I reach behind me to grab his dick. He gasps lightly when my hand grabs it firmly but he removes my hand, “You have to be a good girl or I won’t continue.”

“Please Justin…”

“What’s my name?” He asks softly while again pushing himself against my opening.

When I don’t answer he slaps my ass, “I said, what's my name?”

I still don’t answer him and again, he slaps my ass but more firmly, “Ashlynn, I asked you a question.”

“Big poppa.” I whisper, closing my eyes and I start to touch myself again.

He slaps my hand away, “I didn’t hear you baby.”

“Big poppa.” I say more loudly.

“Good girl.” He says while pushing into me again.

I begin to move against his dick but he withdraws it again, “What did I say about you being a good girl? Don’t make me mad Ashlynn.” He says while gliding his penis over my pussy.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry big poppa.”

“Thata girl.”

I hear some rustling around and grasp when I feel his cool, wet tongue lick gracefully against my aching pussy. I then feel his lips come over the lips of my secret place and he begins to suck me roughly. When I groan loudly, he smiles and chuckles against me, sending chills up my spine. He spreads the lips of my pussy apart and then dips his tongue inside of me momentarily and then pulls it out again. He licked me a few more times and then he slams his fingers into me again.

“Fuck!” I scream as I lower my head and let him continue his assault on my body.

I feel my body tighten against his fingers and know that I’m close. I’m so turned on that I can barely hold my self up anymore. He stops and then stands up again and pushes into me again.

“Wait for me baby. Don’t come yet.”

I again nod my head as he thrusts into me. His hands connect to my hips and he is now rapidly slamming into me and my hips are bucking into him with each thrust. Although I can’t see him, I can see his face in the reflection of the windshield and his face is filled with ecstasy as he passionately pounds into me.

“Oh God, Ashlynn. You are so fuckin’ tight baby.”

I close my eyes and put my head down again, “Harder baby. Please fuck me harder.”

He takes my request and fucks me harder than I have ever been fucked in my life. I grab one of my tits and rub it harshly as tears start to slide down my cheeks. I open my eyes and can only see my hair flying around my face and hear us both breathing heavily and spouting curse words that would make Chris Rock blush. My sight is blurry due to my tears and I start to feel that familiar ache deep in my body. I begin to tighten around him again and I know that I can’t hold it any longer.

“Wait, wait,” He breathes heavily, “I want to see you come. I want to look in your eyes.” He pulls again and lets me flip over but then quickly pushes into me again and returns to his pace.

His eyes are clouded over and dark with lust and his hand massages my stomach as he keeps his stare on my eyes. Within minutes, I scream obscenities when I feel my orgasm rush over my body and squeeze him tightly. He thrusts into me a few more times before he explodes into me. He collapses on top of me, laying his head in between my breasts as he tries desperately to catch his breath. I lay my head back on his windshield, and rub circles on his sweaty back while I, myself relax and come down from cloud nine. Our exhausted bodies stick together with sweat but the coolness from his hood soon chills me. He leans up and pulls out of me, leaving an empty feeling inside of me. He pulls me into a sitting position and hugs me to him.

“That was…amazing, to say the least.”

I’m still delirious and only nod against him. He leaves me momentarily, but returns and pulls his shirt over my head. He pulls my underwear onto my legs and pushes them up to my waist. He puts on his boxers, and pants and then picks me up and lies my softly in his passenger seat. He throws the rest of our clothing into the back seat and grabs the keys. He sits next to me, puts the key into the ignition and runs back out to open the bay door. He backs out into the street and pulls along to curb. He shuts the bay doors, locks them and then soon rejoins me in the car. We clasp hands and I lay my head in his lap as we make our way back to our homes silently. He strokes my hair softly, grazing his large hands over my face and traces my lips and nose and eyes.

A short while later, he pulls into my driveway and shuts off the car. He walks over to my side and picks me up and makes his way to my front door. He reaches for the spare key that I keep in the lantern and lets the door swing open when he unlocks it. He shuts the door with his foot and journey’s upstairs to my bedroom, staring at me all the while. He lays me softly on the bed and goes over to the blinds to close them. He walks back over to me, sheds his clothes and we make love over and over and over again.

[Next]



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story