Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

26 year old Justin Timberlake was known world-wide. He was a busy man. Ultra-celebrity, celebrated performer, and the most eligible bachelor in the world. Most woman wanted him, and most men wanted to be him. He was on top of the world, and he wasn't relenquishing the throne he had worked so hard to be given.

Flashbulbs exploded and people started screaming the second he exited the double glass doors.

Mr. Timberlake! Is it true that Hugh Hefner wants you to take over the mansion when he passes?"

I wish. Justin thought to himself as he walked through the crowd gathered outside his hotel surrounded by his team of bodyguards.

"Mr. Timberlake! Mr. Timberlake! How do feel about the allegations that you and Cameron broke up because of Britney?"

"Mr. Timberlake! Are you going to star in an adult film?"

"Mr. Timberlake! Please just one picture for US Weekly!"

"Mr. Timberlake! What do you think about the rumors stating you are homosexual?"

"Are you kidding me?" the infamous Justin Timberlake stopped walking and glared at the paparazzo who had assulted him with the comment on his sexuality. "I am very much attracted to women thank you." He commented snidely and continued on his path from the hotel to the limo waiting to take him to the airport.

From somewhere in the mass of screaming girls and questioning reporters a man in a dark blue suit called out his name. "Mr. Timberlake! Mr. Timberlake! Just one moment please." He called out but gave an exasperated sigh when he too was ignored like the papparazzi surrounding him. He stuffed a large manilla envelope back into the breifcase he was carrying and pushed his way out of the crowd and hailed a taxi off the New York City street.

"JFK Airport please." He said to the cab driver. 'Hopefully I'll catch him there.' The man had hope. It definatly wasn't easy to catch an international pop star on a world tour. Mark J. Sulley had been following Justin Timberlake around the states for the last month as he completed the dates on his FutureSex/LoveShow world tour. It was now nearing Mid-February and this was slowly becoming a desperate situation.

The papers he protected in his breifcase were very important. Mark Sulley had tried every means possible to deliver them to their intended recipient but after many failed attempts to contact Mr. Timberlake through his managment company and agent he had resorted to what basically amounted to stalking.

Unfortunatly, when your job was to tell someone they had a child waiting at a placement home in Los Angeles, and serve them with papers that made them the sole surviving parent there was little else you could do but find the person and complete your task. There was a little girl's life in his hands.

Yes Justin Timberlake's privleged life was certainly about to change, and there was little he could do to prevent it.

How can you prevent the unpredictable?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story