Author's Chapter Notes:
please please pleeeaaase tell me what you thought!

(6 Weeks later, August 15, 2007. New York City)

The tour had started again without any problems and of course Emma was traveling with Justin, not specifically as Riley's nanny and she wasn't still being paid but she was there non-the-less.

"So how was the show?" Emma was relaxing on the couch in the hotel room watching television when Justin got in around 1 am. He smiled immediatly and dropped his bag on the floor. He crossed the room quickly and collapsed onto the couch next to her. His hand reached for hers blindly and he found it without a problem, then kissed the top of it before he started talking.

"Oh you know, the usual." he sighed and closed his eyes, leaning his head against the back of the couch. "I only had one girl flash me tonight."

"People flash you?" Emma looked at him and his eyes popped open when she yanked on his hand.

"Ha ha, yea. All the time, you've been to the shows." He replied.

"I've been to one show and I definately was not paying attention to the audience." She said.

He laughed and smiled wickedly. "Too busy checkin' me out, huh?"

"You mean too busy watching you get it on with slutty dancers."

"Whatev... you were watching and apparently you were jealous." He chuckled and returned to his previously more comfortable position leaning against the back of the couch.

"Anyway some girl flashed you?"

"Yea. This girl in the VIP box. At least I think it was intentional but she wasn't wearing much of a dress and she had definatly had a few too many if you know what I mean. Anyway, totally pulled the top of her dress down and a couple of the security guards got a hell of a show. I mean... WOW."

He made a few obscene motions with his hands and exaggerrated for Emma's benefit. "Anyway, other then that, the show went smoothly. Got another one tomorrow night."

"Yea, I know." Emma shifted and cuddled up close to him and he wrapped one arm around her shoulders. He lifted up her left hand and admired the sparkling diamond on her ring finger before kissing it affectionately.

"Didja show that off today?" He smiled.

"No, no, no, the novelties worn off a bit you know. I assume once the tabloids find out you'll be mobbed and I'm going to have to hear about it and I'm not in a hurry to get to that any faster."

"You're so mean." He laughed. "I actually have to be on TRL tomorrow, and I think I might just annouce it there."

"Really? Annoucing that Mr. SexyBack is off the market on a MTV. Your fans are going to go crazy."

"I gotta do it some time, the sooner the better, it's not like I want to hide it. I love you, I want to be married to you and I want the whole world to know how happy I am."

"Well how could I argue with that." Emma giggled and moved around so that she was sitting on his lap, she wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes, completely tranzfixed on the magical deep blue orbs sparkling back at her. "Just so you know Mr. Timberlake, I love you too." She smiled.

"God it's great to hear you say that." He whispered softly before his hands slid up to her cheeks and he leaned in to kiss her passionately.

He could barely believe that just a six months ago he had no idea that Riley or Emma existed. But now, he couldn't even imagine his life without either of them.

His girls, his angels, his saving grace. He was happy at last.

 

I dont mind you comin here
And wastin all my time
I guess you're just what I needed
Chapter End Notes:
"Just What I Needed" -The Cars


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story