Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

==

Feedback is welcomed!!

Emma smiled weakly and tried her hardest not to let her exasperation show through her voice as her mother rambled on and on about wedding plans over the phone.

"...and I havn't even met this boy in person yet. When am I going to meet this young man?" Justin heard Molly's voice coming through the earpiece of the phone the second he came into the room and he took note of Emma's annoyed expression.

"Your mom?" He whispered just loud enough for Emma to hear and she nodded in responce.

"Soon Mom, soon. We just got home from the tour and we're settling back in and then we're going to fly back out to Florida to visit you." Emma glared at Justin as he laughed at her frustration. "You want to talk to him Mom? Lemme see if he's around." Emma covered up the mouthpiece on the phone and stared right at him.

"If you don't knock it off I'm gonna stick you on the phone." She threatened. It wasn't that she had a problem with her mother, she loved her mom but Emma had aways been more of a Daddy's girl and her mom's persistent mothering got on her nerves. She was more then old enough to take care of herself and she didn't really think her mother realized it.

"I'm sorry Mom, I think he's outside playing basketball with JC... his friend JC mom, from the boyband he used to be in. Keep up Mom!" Emma sat down on Justin's lap and turned the phone away from her mouth so she could kiss him quickly. "I gotta get going Mom but I will call you or Dad and leave a message once I know our flight info but we'll be out soon."

Emma was silent as her mother went on about meeting Justin and 'that cute little angel' that she was going to 'spoil like crazy.'

"You do know Mom that Justin has a bajillion dollars and that Riley pretty much has everything she could ever want or need." That smart comment earned her a remark about hurrying up and making her a granddaughter of her own then.

"And on that note Mom, I will talk to you later. I love you Mom... buh-bye." Emma hung up and placed the phone on the counter.

"Your welcome." Emma glared at Justin

"So? You're only after my money huh?" Justin grinned and nudged Emma's chin lightly with his nose.

"Yup. You're money and everything it could buy me." Emma giggled and that giggle turned into a full out laugh as his lips tickled her neck when they attacked it with a vengence. She pushed back on his shoulders.

"Stop it, your Mom's gonna be here with Riley any minute."

"Not true... she called my cell about 15 minutes ago and said they hadn't even left the beach yet so it'll be at least an hour before they get here." He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively and resumed kissing her neck.

He stood up with her in his arms and began walking towards the staircase to their bedroom.

"Well in that case..." Emma trailed off, wrapping her arms around his neck and allowing him to carry her off to wherever he was taking her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj