It was time.

Months and months of planning and anticipation were over and the time had come.

Emma breathed in deeply and smiled weakly at her father standing beside her. The doors were opening and she suddenly felt so nervous. In a good way. She saw Justin standing feet in front of her at the other end of the marked walkway and she saw his jaw drop a little when he caught sight of her and she felt a little more confident knowing he was just as nervous as she was.

"You ready?" He father whispered to her. She nodded because she didn't think she could speak and they began walking towards Justin. The walk seemed so long and so short at the same time. When she reached the other end her father kissed her cheek and gave her away, shaking Justin's hand with a smile and her skin rose into goosebumps at Justin's touch.

They faced the minister and went through their vows smiling the whole time.

Emma spoke first. “Justin.” She began. “If someone told me, last year when I met you that you were someone I would end up falling in love with. I would have laughed. If they went so far as to say that I would end up marrying you I probably would have sent them to a home or had them evaluated by a psychiatrist because when I met you, you were not that man that I have here before me today. I don’t know when or how that change happened but I am so glad that it did. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t thank God that I saw that ad in the paper that led me to you because I couldn’t imagine falling in love with anyone else. There is no one like you and I love you so much. I love you so much and I find that I fall for you even more each day. You are my heart and I couldn’t live without you.” Maybe they weren’t perfect but she wasn’t exactly a writer. She was however in love with the man standing before her and she had told him the only way she possibly could have.

Justin smiled, his eyes glistening over a little and he cleared his throat before he could find his words. “There was a time when I thought that my life as I knew it was over. And I suppose that was true but looking back on that it makes me wish that day had come sooner because it brought us together. I have always had people, women, telling me that they needed me, telling me that they loved me, but no one has ever reached me the way that you have. There was something missing in every relationship that I have ever been in, but that space was filled when you came into my life. It might have taken me a little while to realize it but you were what was missing in my life. When I see you smile at me, I feel like I can do anything, like I could conquer the world. When you cry I feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest and there is nothing I can do about it. When I see you with Riley, and how you treat her like she was your own daughter I can’t help but dream of the day that I will see you with a child that we created together. I love you. I can’t say it any better then that. I love you, I will always love you and I think that even before I actually met you I loved you. You make me happier that I ever dreamed I would be and I only hope that I can make you feel the same way.”

Emma was crying now, but it was a happy cry and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She held tightly onto Justin’s hands and stared into his eyes, the rest of the world seemed to disappear.

"You may now kiss the bride." Emma heard the minister say after a few minutes and she smiled at Justin as he leaned closer and the crowd erupted into a fever of applause. She wrapped her arms around Justin's neck and kissed him back. She was now his wife.

Arm in arm they walked back down the walkway and neither could keep the smile off their face.

They stood outside in the sunshine greeting each of their guests as they passed down the recieving line and then took some time to pose for pictures for the photographer before making their way to where the gazeebo was set up for the reception.

With one more kiss Justin held out his hand for Emma and followed one of the hotel staff to a private lounge where their parents and the wedding party were waiting for them to take more pictures and then everyone was introduced to a classic Aerosmith song before they would share in the traditional first dance.

'Sweet Emotion' filled the air as members of the wedding party and the parents were introduced.

"Please welcome the best man, Trace Ayala escorting maid of honor Jen Waldman." Justin and Emma watched as his best friend and her sister stepped out of the doorway and into the open hall. People were cheering and clapping and Justin looked at Emma and smiled.

"We're next." He smiled.

"I know." she smiled back.

"And now for the first time please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake!"

"Thats our cue." Justin tugged on her arm and they stepped out and if possible smiled even bigger at the sight of all of their family and friends cheering and smiling back at them.

When the crowd quieted a little the DJ spoke again. "We have a special treat for their first dance." he said and Emma looked at Justin, confused. He just smiled back and kissed her quickly.

Justin left Emma's side and neared the DJ booth and said a few words to him and then a soft melody began to play and Justin reached for a microphone that the DJ gladly handed over.

"To my wife..." Justin smiled and blew a kiss to Emma. "I love you." He spoke again and then new beats kicked in with the piano chords and Justin began to sing.

"I see your momma, and the candles, and tears and roses. I see your daddy walk his daughter down the aisle. Now my knees start to tremble as I tell the preacher, don’t she look beautiful tonight?" Justin stepped out onto the dance floor and extended his hand willing Emma to walk out towards him. The lights dimmed and he heard quiet whisperings of the guests as they waited to hear the rest of his song.

"All the wonderful words in my head I’ve been thinking. You know I want to say ‘em all just right. I lift your veil, and angels start singing, it's such a heavenly sign, yea." He pulled Emma close to him and then twirled her around as the music broke into a melody. As he pulled her close again and began to sway back and forth he opened his mouth to sing the chorus of the song.

"Lost in this moment with you I am completly consumed. My feeling's so absolute there's no doubt. Sealing our love with a kiss, I waited my whole life for this. Watching all my dreams come true lost in this moment with you." He smiled and swayed back and forth with his cheek pressed against the side of her head.

"I smell the jasmine floating in the air like a love song. I watch my words draw sweet tears from your eyes." He trailed a fingertip over her cheek where a tear had fallen and he kissed it away and continued his beautiful words.

"We bow our heads while the preacher talks to Jesus, please bless this brand new life."

He brought her hand to his lips and stared into her eyes as he kissed it. He didn't even notice the tender smiles and adoring looks that their tearful wedding guests were delivering. All he saw was Emma and he smiled and finished his song.

"Lost in this moment with you I am completely consumed by feelings so absolute, there’s no doubt. Sealing our love with a kiss, I waited my whole life for this. Watching all my dreams come true lost in this moment with you. Lost in the moment. In this moment with you." The music faded away and Justin wrapped his new bride completely in his embrace and hugged her tightly as she cried tears of sheer happiness.

"You wrote that for me?" He heard her whisper through her tears.

"Yes, I told you I would." He smiled, a few tears leaking out of his eyes.

"That was beautiful. I loved it." Emma said. "Thank you."

"I love you Emma." Justin said softly.

"I love you too." Emma smiled through those tears and she kissed him her hands finding their way around his neck and the room sighing around them at the love they were standing in front of.


When Justin finished his song and the music ended the DJ invited everyone else to join them in dancing to "You Save Me" by Kenny Chesney. Justin couldn't resist singing those words along with the track softly into Emma's ear as they swayed back and forth and Emma wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

"It's hard loving a man who's got a gypsy's soul, I don't know how you do it. I'm not sure how you know the perfect thing to say to save me from myself. You're the angel that believes in me like nobody else and I thank God you do. When I'm a bullet show out of a gun, when I'm a firecracker coming undone. When I'm a fugitive ready to run all wild eyed and crazy. No matter where my reckless soul takes me, Baby you save me." Emma decided that she couldn't let him have all the fun and even though she wasn't a professional like him, her singing sounded like heaven to his ears.

"I know I don't tell you nearly enough but I couldn't live one day without your love. When I'm a ship tossed around on the waves. Up on a high wire that's ready to break. When I've had just about all I can take. Baby you, Baby you save me."

The rest of the song played on, both of them listening to eachother whisper the lyrics and meaning every single word.

Dinner was served soon after and then everyone spent time dancing and drinking and enjoying the company.

Later on Justin and Emma made their way to their honeymoon suite, which Justin had reserved for an entire two weeks.

"Oh my goodness." Emma was in awe at the flowers and candles that covered every avialable ince of table and counter space.

"Check it out." Justin said, pointing to a sunken jacuzzi tub on a balcony overlooking the pools and beach.

"Justin this is..."

"I know." he nodded and smiled. He stepped closer to her and his arms curled around her waist. "I love you."

"I love you." She replied. "I love you, I love you, I love you and... I love this room." Emma giggled when Justin showed a fake reaction of shock at her words and then picked her up in his arms and spun around before tossing her onto the king size bed.

"You're gonna regret that." He joked.

"Oh yea? How?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see." he smiled remembering how often she used to say that to him. However she didn't reply with his usual remark.

"Gladly!" She giggled and reached for his hand, pulling him towards her with one hand and the other palm flatened against his cheek to hold his face steady so that she could kiss him.

Chapter End Notes:

"Lost In This Moment" -Big & Rich

"You Save Me" -Kenny Chesney



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj