(3 Months Later)

"Mom, Daddy, we're here!" Emma yelled out as she entered her parents house in Florida followed closely by Justin, Riley and Lynn.

"Oh Goodie!" Molly came into the room and scooped up Riley snuggling her and kissing her over and over.

"Gamma stop it!" Riley squealed.

"Come in, come in." Molly ushered everyone into the living room. "Lynn, hello it's great to see you. Justin you're looking marvolous and I love that song of yours, I heard it on the radio yesterday. Just as beautiful as when you sang at the wedding."

"Thanks. We just shot the video for it, Emma's acting debut." He smiled. "You'll be seeing it soon."

"Hey Mom, Dad, Lynn, why don't you guys sit down."

"Why Baby what's going on?" Lynn looked at her son.

"We just wanted to tell you something." Justin took Emma's hand and tugged her closer to him. "Go ahead." He kissed the side of her head.

"I'm pregnant." Emma said quickly and watched as her mother and Lynn's faces lit up.

"Oh my Gosh!" The mothers stood up and hugged their children and then Jim kissed his daughter's cheek and then patted Justin on the back.

"How far along?" Lynn asked once they had all settled down again.

"Just over 14 weeks." Justin answered. "We wanted to get past the 3 month mark before we told anyone."

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness." Molly repeated herself and Emma laughed. Justin wrapped one arm around her shoulders and hugged her tightly and then kissed her.

"They are almost positive it's a boy." Emma unconsciously rubbed her stomach and smiled when Justin's hand covered hers. She placed her other hand over his and patted it affectionately and leaned sideways into him.

Justin grinned as he felt her lean closer to him. He had never felt this happy before. It didn't seem real, it didn't seem possible that everything could be so perfect. Maybe it had all amounted from a mistake, a night of stupidity, but he was so thankful that it had because otherwise... he didn't even want to think about it.

He looked around at Riley sitting on Molly's lap, and his mother talking with Jim. Then he looked down at Emma leaning against him her eyes closed and her hand on top of his resting on her barely rounding stomach and he breathed in. "Everything happens for a reason." he thought out loud, mumbling it softly.

"What Hun?" Emma's eyes opened and she looked right into his.

"Nothing... I love you." He said, turning a little so they were face to face and his hand held on to hers.

"Oh, I love you too." She smiled warmly. His eyes sparkled and he thought for a split second before he leaned down, both pairs of eyes fluttered closed as their lips met and the room seemed to spin.

Who's going to pick you up when you fall?
Who's going to pay attention to your dreams?
Who's going to come around when you break?
Who'd going to drive you home tonight?
Chapter End Notes:
"Drive" -The Cars


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj