I don't mean no harm
Just wanna rock you girl
Make a move, but be calm
Let's go, let's give it a whirl

From the moment his eyes opened and he grew accustomed to the morning light, Justin Timberlake couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

He yawned, and stretched and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, all with a grin. Just the same way he had every day for the last two and a half weeks.

He couldn't remember ever being this happy. It was a wonderful feeling.

Sure, the stage was great, there wasn't a high like it that he could get from any drugs, and knowing that most of the world loved you was fantastic... but to him nothing could compare to the way he felt right now about everything.

He had been with plenty of women, and had his fair share of dramatic relationships. This relationship with Allie definately took the cake as far as drama but he wouldn't trade any of it knowing where it had gotten him.

He just loved being around her, seeing her, smiling at her and seeing her smile back. He constantly wanted to touch her, to kiss her. However, besides that one night that had gotten them into this predicament, it hadn't gotten any further then that. Which was another new thing for him.

He knew that he could go out to a bar, or pretty much anywhere and find a body to spend the night with, and he was certainly feeling the effects of spending every night alone. The way he saw it though was that every day he spent moving along with things at her pace, the more she trusted him, the more she let him in and the harder they fell for eachother so it was only a matter of time.

Time was something he had plenty of, now that he wasn't touring or recording or making appearences for this or that.

Another thing he couldn't get enough of, was just looking at her and knowing that she was carrying his baby. His soon to be son. Maybe he'd been scared of that at first, but it was coming whether he was ready or not so he forced himself to accept that, and even get excited about it.

But the best part about it all, was that ever since that day he finally kissed her nearly three weeks ago, they hadn't been hiding anymore. Not that they were really hiding in the first place. But Justin hadn't once thought about whether or not they should or shouldn't go to a certain restarant becuase they might be photographed. He took Allie anywhere and everywhere, and didn't care who saw or what they thought.

Of course that meant even more photographs surfacing on the covers of supermarket tabloids but neither of them cared anymore. Justin had made the arrangments to meet with People Magazine to actually talk about Allie and he was anticipating getting everything out in the open.

To a point anyway.

He wasn't entirely sure what information he was prepared to share with the world, but he supposed he would just let the questions come and he'd answer them or not depending on how he felt at the time. That sort of technique had gotten him this far.

When he entered the kitchen that morning he spotted Allie sitting at the table reading the paper and drinking a glass of orange juice.

"Hey lady." He walked around to the side of the chair she was sitting in, put his index finger below her chin and turned her head so that he could kiss her. "Good morning." he mumbled and licked his lips, still a fraction of a centimeter away from her lips, he kissed them again and then pulled out another chair and sat down.

"It is now." Allie replied and if possible his smile got brighter. he loved her cute little comments.

"So today...is the People thing." He said, reaching for her orange juice a stealing a sip.

"Uh huh." Allie kept her attention on the article she was reading, solely because she knew that her indifference to his presence would eventually get to him. She loved teasing him.

"The article probably won't come out until next month though so we'll still have a couple weeks to get a few more jabs thrown by the stories." He drummed his fingertips on the table and waited for her to look at him or give some substantial response.

"Uh huh... it's okay." She didn't take her eyes off the paper, but she was no longer actually reading the words, just listening to the rhythm of his agitated tapping. She smiled, knowing he couldn't see it.

He knew he'd break her somehow. "I think I'm going to tell them that a sex tape leaked on the internet, just for kicks."

She certainly didn't expect that and the paper fell down quickly. "You will not!" However her temporary freak out lasted only a second when she saw the smirk he had now and he winked.

"I know." He chuckled lightly. "But now that I have your attention... are you gonna be alright here by yourself while I go meet them, or did you want to come?"

Allie thought for a moment. She didn't really want to go, and she had a plan of her own anyway. "No, I'll be fine here." She replied.

"Alright. What do you say we go out for brunch first?" He asked.

"Sounds good." Allie stood up slowly. Her stomach was really starting to get big and she felt a little weighted down. "I'm just gonna go get dressed." Justin reached out for her hand as she headed past him and she stopped and gave him a questioning look.

"What?"

"Nothing." He squeezed her hand and brought it to his lips quickly. Then placed both hands on her stomach and kissed it too. "Hello in there little man."

Allie nearly melted into a pool right there. God, he could be so unbelievably wonderful. He looked up at her and smiled. She couldn't think of anything to say, so she just smiled back and then continued on her way upstairs to change.


"So Justin." Justin looked up at the woman who was interviewing. He picked at a piece of invisible lint on his jeans and waited for the next question. His mind drifting back to a place he would rather be.

Home.

With Allie, helping her cook dinner, or washing the dishes from dinner. Something they had done every night. It was simple, but it was stable and so normal. Something that was rare in his life.

"Justin?"

"I'm sorry, what was the question?" He gave an apologetic look to the woman, who had been grilling him for the past hour and a half. He was mulling over the things he had said, hoping he hadn't screwed up somewhere and given them the opportunity to play with his words the way the press was so fond of doing.

"It's alright Mr. Timberlake. Why did you decide to finally speak up about all of this?"

He smiled, this was an easy question.

"Honestly, I'm just in a really good place now. I don't think I've ever been happier and the only thing that was really bringing me down was all of the stuff flying everywhere about Allie and I wanted to clear it all up so that I can really just enjoy this time of my life. I'm going to be a father, a dad you know? And everything in my life is just so good. I'm happy, very happy and I want everyone to know that." He thought of Allie and their baby and he couldn't stop smiling. The woman's normally hard and unwavering expression of stone broke and she smiled back at him.

"Well, thanks for meeting with me Justin, thank you for coming to People Magazine to break this I'm sure all of your fans will be thrilled to hear all of this." The woman stood up and Justin followed suit.

"So, we're done?" He asked.

"Yes." She nodded. "It was very nice to meet you Justin."

"You too." He shook her hand and then left as fast as he could. He couldn't wait to get home, and continue living on this seemingly endless high-wire of euphoria that had completely enveloped his life.

He made it home in record time, probably breaking a few traffic laws along the way and pulled into the driveway. He jogged up the front stairs and unlocked the door and was met with an alluring aroma of alfredo sauce.

He followed his nose to the kitchen where Allie was just setting a couple of plates on the table.

"Hey." He said softly and she looked at him.

"You're back earlier that I thought you'd be. Dinner isn't quite done." She nervously rubbed her hands together and his heart stopped when her eyes met his. She never ceased to amaze him.

"You cooked dinner for me?" He stepped further into the kitchen and looked around the room. There were a couple of candles lit on the table and she was looking at him like she was waiting for something.

"Yes." she replied.

It wasn't something major, they had dinner together every night. But for some reason it just seemed like tonight meant something more.

"It smells wonderful." He smiled and she noticably relaxed. It was almost like she had been trying to impress him, and he was definatly impressed.

He kissed her cheek and helped her finish getting everything ready and they sat down to eat.

They didn't speak much through the meal, but it was a comfortable silence, not an uneasy one. As they were finishing up, she got up to start clearing up the table and Justin reached for her arm.

"You cooked. I'll clean." He licked his lips and stood up, taking the plate out of her hands. Her jaw dropped a little and he winked at her.

He set the plate by the sink and turned around, and she was right there. She reached for his hands and stepped in close to him. It was the first time that he could remember being the one pressed up against the counter as apposed to being the one holding someone against it. It was a welcome change.

The next thing he knew she was pulling his arms around her and kissing his neck, and he didn't know just what he did that had brought this side out of her, but he wasn't going to complain.

He met her eager lips once they finally made their way to his and his arms curved tighter around her back. They were completely lost in one another.

This moment was moving fast and Justin knew that if they didn't slow it down, he soon wouldn't be able to and would risk losing all the progress they'd made. He started to loosen the pressure of his hands against her back, but the more room he gave her to move away, the more she leaned into him.

He didn't know how much longer he could resist bringing this to the next level.

But then finally all of his patience paid off.

All of the waiting was over.

She reached for the hem of his shirt. One hand slid underneath it and around his back, and the other gripped at it and she pulled him closer again. She kissed him in a way that was impossible for him to misunderstand. With one touch she knocked down the walls that were temporarily holding them apart and shut off the metaphorical light of innoscence to leave them in a seductive darkness.

The spell was cast, and the magic, indescribable.

See it appears to me
You like the way I move
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do
Pull you close and share my groove



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story