Author's Chapter Notes:
Feedback please!!
If you're thinkin' bout holdin' back
Don't worry girl
Because I'm gonna make it so easy
So slide a little closer to me little girl
See Daddy's on a mission to please

Allie Santora shuddered as the cool air slammed against her skin when his hand pulled up her t-shirt and flattened against her lower back. His lips expertly met with hers over and over and even though she knew this was moving way too fast, for once in her 21 years of playing it safe she was giving in to the moment.

Never in her dreams did she ever believe she would be here. In the arms of her idol, the epitomy of everything she had ever wanted in a man.

Right now, he wanted her and she was happy to oblige.

His fingertips fumbled with the clasp of her bra and she pushed him back for a moment and pulled her shirt over her head, before reaching behind her back and un-doing the hinderence and brushing her lips against his again.

However he had other ideas. He lifted her half naked body into his arms, her legs locking around his waist and he carried her through the expensive hotel room towards the king sized bed against the wall. He lay her down gently and then pulled his own shirt off and tossed it aside.

With a wicked smile he crawled onto the bed and hovered above her. He kissed her lips briefly before he attacked parts of her skin and body that she never imagined he'd be exploring.

She forget even more, who he was, and concentrated harder on what he was doing and how he was making her feel right now. It didn't matter that tomorrow he would be gone, halfway across the country and she'd be just another nameless beauty in his collection of conquests.

Now, in this moment, on this night...

He was all hers.

The darkness was infiltrated only by the slightest amount of moonlight blinking through the curtains that were fluttering in the light wind coming in the window.

She reveled in the feel of his hands running across her body and she nearly screamed in frustration when he took his time pulling her denim skirt down her legs and then kissing his way back up to her stomach, her chest, her neck and then finally...

His lips met hers again and she held his cheek keeping his mouth molded to hers.

He kicked his own jeans off, and now there was only one layer of easily disposable clothing keeping them apart in the most teasing way. She felt the heat, and a small groan escaped from deep in her throat when his skin and his body pressed against hers.

Then, after a few more agonizing tortous moments of build-up the waiting was over, and she learned just how true all the rumors about him had been.

"Allie..." His hushed groan whispered into her ear.

She couldn't hold back her own desire any longer and kissed his lips again.

"Justin..."

You're only enemy, are your thoughts Baby
So just let 'em go...
All I need is a moment alone
To give you my tone and get you out of control
After you let it in
We'll be skin to skin it's just so natural


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story