Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

*~*~* April 28, 2001 *~*~*

"He did WHAT!?!" Chris shrieked. It was two weeks before *Nsync’s Pop Odyssey tour was to start and their masseur and physical therapist, Dale, had just quit.

"How are we going to find somebody on such short notice?" Lance asked.

"And who’s going to fix my back?" Justin whined.

"We’re working on that right now," their manager, Johnny, said trying to calm the guys down.

"Besides, you guys have rehearsal," their choreographer, Wade, interrupted. The guys followed Wade to the rehearsal hall and Johnny went back to work. Twelve hours later the five exhausted guys drug themselves out of the rehearsal hall. They were all ready to go home, but Johnny stopped them.

"Great news guys! We found you a new physical therapist. And even better, she starts first thing in the morning."

"She?" Joey asked with a grin.

"Yes, Joey. It’s a she, but don’t get any ideas. I don’t want you hitting on her as soon as you meet her. Understand?" Johnny replied.

"Ok." Joey replied glumly.

The next morning the guys arrived at the studio. When they walked in they saw Wade talking to a strange girl. The girl was about four foot eleven with long brown hair down to her waist and bright green eyes.

"Do you think that’s her?" Justin whispered.

"It can’t be! She can’t be more than fourteen or fifteen," JC replied.

Just then Wade and the mystery girl walked over. "Guys, I’d like you to meet Fantasia," Wade said.

"I didn’t know our new masseur was going to bring her little sister," Justin said.

"Justin Randall Timberlake! If you don’t watch it I’m not going to fix your back." Fantasia said.

Justin stood there dumbfounded while the rest of the guys almost died laughing. "You can’t be our new masseur. You’re just a kid!" Justin said.

"Oh, really? I thought I was older than you were, Baby," Fantasia said using Justin’s nickname.

"And just how old are you?" Justin asked.

"Twenty-two." Fantasia replied. Justin and everyone else looked at her stunned and in disbelief. Fantasia just cracked up laughing. "Hey, go ahead and fire me if you want, but you’re not going to find anybody else that specializes in chronic back pain AND neck pain from stress and jetlag... especially on such short notice," Fantasia said looking back and forth between Justin and Chris.

"You know that?" Chris asked shocked.

"Of course! Do you think I’m going to come to a job like this unprepared? Besides, that’s not all I know. I’m not just your masseur, I’m also a fan. One of those little FBI agent fans that knows every little thing about each and every one of you," Fantasia said. The guys looked at her almost terrified. "What?" Fantasia asked in her most innocent voice, "I’m just a fan."

"A psycho one," Chris said under his breath.

"I heard that, Christopher!" Fantasia said. Joey and Justin couldn’t help laughing a little. "Ok, let’s get started. Who wants to be first to get their shot?" Fantasia asked. With that last word JC took off running down the hall, screaming his head off. "JC! Come back! I was just kidding!" Fantasia called after him.

When he didn’t return she went after him. Just as she left Johnny came up to the four remaining guys and asked, "So, how do you like her?"

"She’s psycho!" Justin replied.

"She’s worse than Chris." Lance said.

"Hey!" Chris whined.

Meanwhile, Fantasia went after JC. She found him under a table covered by a long tablecloth. Silently she sneaked up behind him then, "BOO!"

JC screamed, hit his head on the bottom of the table, scrambled out and was about to take off running, but Fantasia tackled him. JC kept struggling so Fantasia sat down on his back. "Let me go! Let me go! I don’t wanna shot!" JC whined.

"OK, you don’t have to get a shot." Fantasia said soothingly.

JC looked at her stunned. "Why?" he asked

"Have you ever got a shot from your masseur before?" she asked.

JC shook his head "no" still confused.

Fantasia leaned down towards his face and whispered, "It was a joke."

"But why?" JC whined.

Fantasia got up off of him, took him by the arm and said "Come on the other guys need to hear this too."

When they returned to the group JC asked, "Why’d you do that?", whining a little.

"I wanted to prove a point. I can either be your best friend or your worst nightmare. Besides I’ve always wanted to see JC freak out over a shot," Fantasia said with a grin. By now JC was standing behind Chris and Joey for protection.

Just then a strange girl walked into the room and over to Justin. "Jamie! What are you doing here?" Justin asked.

"Can’t I surprise my boyfriend?" Jamie asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Of course," Justin replied wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her. Chris, who was standing next to them, grabbed his throat and started making gagging, choking noises. Fantasia stood there looking the new girl over. Jamie was a little taller than her, about 5’3". She had short blond hair and hazel eyes. Out of the corner of his eye, Justin saw Chris goofing off. Without letting go of Jamie, Justin smacked Chris in the back of the head.

"Oww!" Chris whined. Fantasia and the other guys burst out laughing and for the first time Jamie noticed Fantasia and looked at her confused.

When everyone had calmed down Joey said, "Jamie, I’d like you to meet our new masseur, Fantasia."

Jamie let out a sigh of relief. "For a second there I thought Justin might be cheating on me." she said jokingly. Justin opened his mouth to say something cute, but before he could Fantasia burst out laughing.

"Me and Justin? I don’t think so!" Fantasia laughed.

"Why not?" Justin whined. Jamie slapped him playfully to remind him she was still there.

"Oh, I don’t know.... Maybe because I hate basketball!" Fantasia said answering Justin’s question.

Justin was about to protest, but Wade interrupted, " Are you guys ready to get to work?"

"Yes!" JC shouted, eager to get away from Fantasia.

"Ok, Fantasia, why don’t you help the guys stretch while I finish getting ready," Wade said.

"Ok, who wants to go first?" Fantasia asked rubbing her hands together.

"Not me!" Justin, Joey, Chris and Lance said together as they pushed JC forward. Fantasia took JC by the arm and started to pull him into the Physical Therapy room. JC looked back at the guys with a pleading ‘help me’ look on his face. The guys just smiled and waved.

When Fantasia finished with JC she went out to get the next guy and found Justin and Jamie sitting on the couch making out. Fantasia smiled to herself and went over to Justin. She took a hold of his ear and drug him into the room.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Watch the earrings!" Justin whined. When Fantasia finished with Justin, he went back to making out with Jamie while Fantasia worked on the other guys.

While the guys were rehearsing Fantasia and Jamie hung out, "Did you really have to steal Justin away from me while we were making out?" Jamie asked.

"Hey, I was just doing my job." Fantasia replied.

"So was I!" Jamie said. The two girls looked at each other and started laughing.

"I bet you’re going to miss Justin while he’s on tour," Fantasia commented.

"No, not really," Jamie said. Fantasia looked at her confused. "Because I’m going too," Jamie finished.

"How’d you get them to let you tag along?" Fantasia asked, knowing that isn’t something the guys normally did.

"They had to let me come. I’m one of the backup dancers," Jamie explained.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story