After a minute, Joey went to get ready for the sound check and Fantasia changed into her concert outfit. She was covered in everything *Nsync, from her *Nsync hat and *Nsync shirt down to her *Nsync shoes. When she was ready she laid down on the bed and turned on the TV. Fantasia was lying on her stomach with her head at the foot of the bed. She found an old rerun of Friends and stopped to watch it.

It was the episode where Phoebe finds out that she gets to name one of her brother’s triplets. She’s trying to decide whether to name it Chandler or Joey. Chandler and Joey are each trying to convince her to name the baby after them. In the middle of the argument Chandler tells Joey, "Name one famous Joey!"

Without even thinking, Fantasia screamed at the TV, "Joey Fatone!"

Joey stuck his head out of the bathroom and asked, "What?"

Fantasia froze. She could not believe she just did that with Joey in the room! How humiliating. Thinking quickly and keeping her eyes on the TV, she simply said, "Oh, sorry. I was talking to Chandler. He can’t name one famous guy named Joey. Every time this episode is on I try to suggest you, but he never listens to me."

Joey just grinned. He was so flattered that he didn’t know what to say. He came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of tight, black jeans. Joey went over to his girlfriend, hugged her tight and said, "I love you."

Fantasia looked at him a little surprised, mainly because he was half-naked. Damn, he looked good! But she just smiled and said, "I love you, too."

Later, after the sound check, the guys were waiting on their turn for their massages and getting ready for the concert. After Chris was ready he went out back by the buses to think. He was still thinking about everything that Fantasia had told them. It certainly explained a lot of things, but the way people treated her was just wrong!

Soon Justin came out and said, "There you are! What are you doing out here?"

Chris was leaning against the bus. He shrugged and said, "Just thinking."

"About what?" Justin asked, leaning up against the bus next to Chris.

"Just everything that Fantasia told us." he replied.

Justin looked at him confused. "I thought you were ok with it."

"I am ok with it! What I’m not ok with is how everybody else has treated her!" Chris said starting to scream.

"Come on. You know what it’s like at that age. We all got picked on and we all picked on somebody else." Justin said trying to calm Chris down.

"Not to the point where they were suicidal by the time they were ten!" Chris screamed.

"And what do you plan on doing about it?" Justin asked getting a little worried.

Chris growled and said, "I don’t know. I just want to…." With that he whipped around and punched the bus with his left fist, HARD! "Ah, FUCK!" Chris screamed out in pain.

"Dude, are you ok?" Justin asked.

"No, I think I broke it." he replied, wincing in pain.

Just then Joey came out and asked, "What’s going on out here?"

"Chris got into a fight with the bus and the bus won." Justin replied.

"Huh?" Joey asked confused. Justin explained to Joey what was going on and why Chris punched the bus. Joey was rather surprised, but he couldn’t wait to tell Fantasia. "Ok, let’s get you inside." he said to Chris.

Justin helped Chris to the paramedics that they kept on hand just in case while Joey went to get Fantasia.

Fantasia was giving Lance his massage. Joey stuck his head in the room with his hand over his eyes and asked, "Ah, Fantasia, can we borrow you for a few minutes?"

She couldn’t help smiling at how silly he looked. "Can’t it wait? I’m a little busy." she replied a little confused. The guys never interrupted her while she was working.

"Not really. Chris has gotten himself into a little situation." he replied.

"Is everything alright?" Lance asked concerned.

"Chris just broke his hand, that’s all." Joey replied.

"What!?!" Lance and Fantasia shrieked. Fantasia dashed out of the room and Joey was close behind her.

"I’ll be out in a second." Lance called after them.

Joey caught Fantasia before she reached Chris and explained to her how and why he broke his hand. Fantasia couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Nobody had ever been that upset about how she was treated before! Joey gave her a quick, but tight hug before they continued on their way.

When they reached the paramedics station they were putting a splint on Chris’s arm. Justin was just finishing telling Johnny what happened. Just then JC came running over with Lance close behind.

"What’s going on?" JC asked.

"Where have you been?" Joey asked.

"I was doing my hair." he replied whining a little. Justin explained what happened, again, to JC and Lance.

"Can you dance in that thing?" Lance asked.

"I’ll have to." Chris replied.

Before the show started, Fantasia went to talk to Chris. "I heard why you decided to pick a fight with the bus." Chris looked over at her surprised. "Did you really think you’d win?" she asked with a smirk.

He knew she was trying to get him to smile, but the pain meds hadn’t kicked in yet and he just wasn’t in a joking mood. Fantasia knew it had to be bad if he didn’t feel like joking. Chris sighed, but didn’t say anything. He felt pretty stupid for letting his temper get the better of him. Fantasia had never known Chris to be this quite. It wasn’t like him at all.

"Then again," she said, "I’d understand if the tour bus was secretly a broken down time machine and you were trying to fix it. But I would think there would be more to fixing a time machine than just punching it."

Chris couldn’t help letting out a smirk at that one as he absentmindedly picked at the bandages under the splint. Fantasia said his name and he looked up at her.

"You want to help me, right?" she asked. Chris just nodded. "Well, this doesn’t help." she said gesturing to his arm, "It just makes more work for me and a lot of pain for you."

"I know." he sighed, looking back down at his arm.

Fantasia smiled at him and said, "But there is something you can do." Chris looked back up at her, his eyes filled with hope. "It’s very simple, but also very important." she said.

"What is it?" he asked getting anxious. Chris would do anything to help Fantasia.

"Be my friend." she replied.

"But I thought I already was?" he asked a little confused.

Fantasia nodded and said, "And that’s all I need."

Chris smiled, wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. "I can handle that."

There was the Chris that Fantasia knew and loved. When they pulled apart, Fantasia pointed her finger at him and said, "Just no more picking fights with tour buses, ok?"

"Ok." Chris said with a grin.

All throughout the show everybody kept a close eye on Chris. Whenever they did a costume change the paramedics were there to check on his hand and adjust the splint. As soon as the concert was over Johnny took Chris to the hospital and the rest of the guys went back to the hotel.

Joey and Fantasia went back to their room and soon they were lying on the bed making out. After a while Joey’s hands started to slowly move up her shirt. He hadn’t done this before, but she sure didn’t seem to mind. All he wanted to do was to touch her breasts and show her how good he could make her feel. Just as he was about to touch them, there was a knock at the door.

Joey growled in frustration and asked, "WHAT!?!"

"We’re bored! Can we talk to Fantasia some more?" Justin asked whining a little. Joey and Fantasia looked at each other, both annoyed at the other guys.

"They’re not going to go away, are they?" she asked.

"No." he replied with a sigh.

Fantasia sighed and said, "Well, you might as well let them in." Joey gave her one more kiss before getting up to let the guys in.

Fantasia and the guys spent the next couple hours talking while they waited for Chris and Johnny to get back. As they talked more about Fantasia’s OCD Lance asked, "So does this have anything to do with why you didn’t want that one beanie on your birthday?"

She nodded and told him about the names that the other kids called her. The guys could understand why she wouldn’t want the beanie.

When Chris and Johnny returned everybody piled on to the buses and they left for the next city. Once they got on to the bus, Joey and Fantasia climbed into their bunk and went back to making out. It didn’t take long before his hands started to move back up her shirt. This time he was finally able to reach her breasts and started playing with them.

They weren’t huge, but they weren’t tiny either. Joey thought that they were just perfect. The only thing was that he wished he could see them, but it was too dark. They laid there making out for another twenty minutes before curling up and going to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Don't worry, Fantasia has plenty more secrets for Joey to uncover and pranks up her sleeve. =)

Next chapter: The guys have a surprise for Fantasia. What could it be?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story