Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter up. :(

Once they were on their way to the next city and they were alone, Fantasia told Joey what she overheard the two fans talking about. Joey’s face turned bright red! "They noticed that?" he squeaked.

Fantasia smiled and said, "There are fans that that’s the first thing they look for."

"Do you?" he asked.

"I used to." she said sheepishly. He grinned and held her close. "You just might want to lay off the vizzies before a concert or public appearance." Fantasia added, "If it’s just one or two of you, only certain fans will notice. But when it’s all of you, it kinda stands out."

She stopped short at her poor choice of words. Joey couldn’t help laughing a little. "I’ll make sure to tell the guys that." he said.

"So what movie are we going to watch tonight?" Joey asked. Fantasia had nearly forgotten about their after concert ritual. It was her turn to pick the movie. She jumped up and grabbed the video that she had stashed on the bus a few hours earlier.

"You won’t fall asleep during this one." she said with a grin. Joey had fallen asleep during a few of her movies, but she didn’t really mind.

"What is it?" he asked as she put the tape in.

"It’s an anime called Midnight Panther." she replied.

The show was about three girls. They were performers by day and assassins by night. The girls singing group was called The Pussycats. And when they went on their assassin missions, they made love to the guys before they killed them! This was not what Joey was expecting!

It didn’t take long before Joey really started to get into it. As they laid there on the couch, he slipped his hand into her shorts. He found his way into her underwear and started rubbing her clit. He wanted to give her a massage that she’d never forget! Fantasia was loving the effect that her video was having on Joey.

The video was actually two episodes of a TV series so it was only 45 minutes long. Joey moved his hand deeper in and started massaging her soaking wet pussy. While they watched the show, Joey kept moving back and forth between her clit and pussy. Fantasia could feel his hardness pressing against her backside, just begging to be freed from its prison.

As soon as the show was over, Fantasia turned the TV off and rolled over in his arms to face him. "So what’d you think?" she asked seductively.

"I loved it!" he replied kissing her and trailing his hands up her shirt.

They started making out and striping each other’s clothes off. In their attempts to wiggle out of their clothes, they rolled right off the couch! Joey landed right on top of Fantasia.

"I’m sorry." he said as he started to move off of her. Fantasia grabbed his shirt, pulled him back down and kissed him. She loved the feeling of Joey’s body wrapped around hers.

It didn’t take long for them to finish wiggling out of their clothes. Fantasia could now see just how badly Joey needed her. He moved in between her legs and crawled inside of her. They both moaned at how good it felt. Fantasia wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer.

As they started to rock back and forth, Joey kissed her up and down her neck. He just loved how soft her skin was. Fantasia nibbled on his ear and licked the sensitive spot behind it. This caused Joey to thrust into her harder and faster. Soon he couldn’t hold back any longer. He exploded inside of her.

Joey rolled off of her and Fantasia laid her head on his chest. After a minute or so she asked, "So what did you think of the video?"

"That was great! Do you have anymore?" he asked.

"No, those are the only two episodes they released. I’ve seen some mangas on the Internet, but I haven’t bought any of them yet." she replied.

"I’ll buy ‘em." Joey offered.

"No, that’s ok. I was planning on ordering them after the tour’s over."

Joey didn’t say anything more. He just laid there holding her close and stroking her natural hair.

As he did this he realized something. "Hey, your hair’s getting longer!" he said happily.

Fantasia shrugged and said, "Yeah, it does that sometimes. It comes and goes. It depends on what’s going on in my life and what time of year it is. I mean, it’s a proven fact that people with trich pull more during November and February… even if my gym teacher thought I was lying."

"What?" Joey asked shocked and confused.

"When I was a freshman in high school, my hair in the back was long enough to touch my shoulders. But then November rolled around and I pulled it all out. One day my gym teacher pulled me aside to ask me why I pulled out my long hair. I explained to her how people with trich pull more during November and February. She told me to quit lying and tell her the truth. I had to make something up just to satisfy her." Fantasia explained.

"That’s horrible!" Joey exclaimed. Fantasia just nodded in agreement.

After a couple minutes he was about to ask her if she was ready for another round, but she was sound asleep. Joey just smiled and kissed her on the forehead. Maybe it was for the best. She was probably rather sore. He reached up and grabbed his Superman blanket off the other couch and wrapped it around them. Soon Joey was asleep too.

They arrived in the next city a few hours later. The guys drug themselves up to their hotel rooms and went back to bed. They had the whole day off because the next three days were going to be spent promoting the release of Celebrity.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this wasn't much of a chapter. :( But the next chapter's going to be rather long. I'll get it up as soon as I can.

Hmm..... How are Joey and Fantasia going to spend their day off? ..... No, they're not going to spend all day in bed. Give Fantasia a break! She's still new at this. :P



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story