After the guys finished all their interviews they went back to the hotel. They needed to get ready for the premiere party. As soon as the elevator doors opened on their floor, Justin took off running down the hall. He unlocked the door to the room he was sharing with Jamie and ran inside. He ran back out only a few seconds later. She wasn’t there.

Justin ran down the hall to another room where two of the other backup dancers were staying and started banging on their door. When they opened the door Justin asked frantically, "Is Jamie in there?"

The two girls looked at each other confused before one replied, "No, we thought she was with you." Justin just growled and took off running again. He skidded to a stop in front of the other two backup dancers’ room and repeated the process. He got the same reply there too.

Fantasia and the rest of the guys could only stand there and watch helplessly. Justin tried their make up artist and hairdresser with no luck. He was just about to start banging on their wardrobe manger’s door when Johnny stopped him. "Justin. She’s not in there." He handed Justin a piece of paper and said, "This was left on my desk."

It was Jamie’s letter of resignation. Justin crumpled the paper up and threw it on the floor. He stalked back to his room and slammed the door shut. Fantasia started to go after him, but Joey put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Let him go."
 
Joey and Fantasia went into their room and collapsed on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Joey was still thinking about Joan’s questionnaire. After a couple minutes of talking he asked, "Did you answer all the questions on Joan’s thing truthfully?"
 
Fantasia looked at him confused. "Yeah…. Why?"

"Even the part about me being… ‘just the right size’?" he asked bashfully.

Fantasia smiled sweetly at him. "Of course. Why?" She was curious as to why Joey was acting so self-conscious. It wasn’t like him at all.

"Well, it’s just that… well… uh." Joey sighed, "I’ve never told the guys this. If they ever found out, I’d never hear the end of it." Fantasia just nodded. Joey sighed again. "I once had a girl break up with me because I wasn’t big enough for her."
 
"What!?!" Fantasia shrieked, "That’s just wrong! You’re absolutely perfect just the way you are." Joey smiled and hugged her tight. "Didn’t she… enjoy it?" Fantasia asked, curious to why the girl would say that.

"Well, actually, we never did anything." he replied, looking down at the bed and tracing the pattern on the bedspread with his finger. "She just took one look at me and started laughing."
 
Fantasia’s mouth dropped open in shock. She couldn’t believe that somebody would do that to Joey. "I have no idea why she would do that, but I have a couple theories. Either she had been a little too… active and got herself stretched out too much. Or she’s a fan of Robin Williams."
 
Joey’s head shot up. "What the hell dose Robin Williams have to do with… me?"

Fantasia couldn’t help smiling at his reaction. "Robin Williams has been telling women for like the past twenty years that the best birth control is to just point and laugh."

Joey groaned. He did not find that funny. "If she didn’t want to do it, why didn’t she just tell me? She didn’t have to traumatize me!"

"True, but I’m not saying that’s what she did. It’s just a theory. Either way, does it really matter now?" Fantasia was finding that the more Joey loved her, the less her demons from her past haunted her. She wanted to do the same for him. Joey just shrugged. She could tell that he needed a little more convincing. She rolled him onto his back and kissed him hard. When they broke apart, Fantasia looked down at him and said, "I love you just the way you are."

Joey smiled back and said, "I love you, too," before pulling her into another kiss. Fantasia wasn’t just his girlfriend anymore. She really was the girl of his dreams.
 
As they laid there making out, Fantasia ran her hand down his chest and over his crotch. She wanted to show him just how perfect she thought he was. Joey moaned at her touch. Just as she started undoing his jeans, there was a knock at the door. "I seriously hope you two are getting ready for the party and not doing anything else." JC said. Joey and Fantasia both groaned in frustration. They knew that he was right. Just as they got up off the bed JC hollered, "I mean it! Don’t make me come in there and see something I don’t want to see." Then they heard Lance’s voice, "Would you leave them alone! They’ve had a rough enough day as it is."
 
"Remind me to thank Lance." Joey said.

"Remind me to strangle JC," Fantasia replied. Suddenly she stopped and an evil grin slowly spread across her face.

"What?" Joey asked a little nervous.

"JC’s most likely going to pick up a girl at the party, right?"

"Yeah…. Why?"

"Then I’ve got an idea of how to get back at him. But we’re going to need the other guys’ help." Fantasia explained her plan. When she finished Joey just stared at her with his mouth hanging open. "Well?" she asked.

"It’s brilliant! No wonder I love you so much. You’re a genius!" he said hugging her. "Do you think the other guys’ will go for it?"

"Oh, definitely."
 
They got ready for the party. When Joey came out of the bathroom, Fantasia was just about ready. He still couldn’t believe how hot she looked in that outfit. Joey walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and started nibbling on her neck. "Do we have to go?" he asked whining a little.

Fantasia looked over her shoulder at him confused. "You don’t want to go?"

Joey shook his head and said, "I just want to stay here with you."

Fantasia smiled and said, "Why don’t you try asking the guys that question and see what kind of response you get."

Joey sighed. He knew their response would not be a positive one. "Well, we still have twenty minutes." he said as he unzipped her pants and slipped his hand inside. Fantasia leaned back against his chest and let his fingers work their magic on her.

Joey was just about to lay her down on the bed when there was a knock at the door. "JC! Go away!" they both screamed.

"No, it’s me. Chris." the voice from the other side of the door said.

"Go away!" Joey screamed again.

"But I gotta talk to Fantasia." he whined.

"You know, if his neck is bothering him, he’s going to be whining about it all night." Fantasia whispered. Joey groaned and removed his hand from her pants. She zipped up her pants and went to let Chris in.
 
Chris came into the room carrying a brown, paper bag. "Hey, Fantasia. Your shorts came in."

"Already?" she asked surprised. It was only yesterday that she had told Chris about her Fuball shorts being too big for her. She went over to her suitcase to get the pair that didn’t fit. The pair that Chris had brought was considerably smaller.

After they swapped shorts Chris said, "And I have one more thing for you." He pulled a black, leather belt out of the bag and handed it to her. It had a large silver buckle with the Fuman Skeeto logo in rhinestones. Fantasia gasped.

"I thought you’d want to wear it to the party tonight." he said.

"Yeah. Sure. Thanks!" she replied still stunned; "What do I owe you for it?"

"Don’t worry about it. It’s a factory sample. It’s not even going to make it into production."

"Why not?"

"Too difficult and expensive to make."

Fantasia wrapped the belt around her waist. It was too wide to fit through the belt loops on her new jeans. Even buckling it in the last hole, the belt still hung down on her hips. Joey and Chris couldn’t help snickering. "Maybe I can get some more holes put in it." Chris offered.

"No, that’s ok. I like it just the way it is. I don’t need a belt with these pants anyway."
 
Joey was just about to push Chris out the door when Fantasia said, "Shouldn’t we let him in on our little plan?"

"What? What plan? Are you planning a prank? I wanna be in on it!" Chris squealed.

Fantasia started to explain why she wanted to play a prank on JC. "Yeah, I know. Everybody on the whole floor heard him! So what’s the plan?"

Fantasia explained her idea. An evil grin spread across Chris’s face. "I know exactly what I’m going to do! We gotta get Justin and Lance in on this too!" Chris dashed out the door. Less than a minute later he returned with a half shaven Lance in one hand and Justin with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth in the other.

"What’s the big emergency that psycho here had to drag us out of our rooms?" Lance asked rather annoyed.

"Tell ‘em! Tell ‘em! Tell ‘em!" Chris squealed jumping up and down. Fantasia started to explain her plan once again. She barely got a full sentence out before Chris got over excited and explained the rest. "Well, are you in?" he asked when he finished.

Justin and Lance looked at each other and said, "We’re in."

Joey was finally able to push all the guys out the door. He was just about to tackle Fantasia when Johnny started banging on the door. "Come on, guys. It’s time to go. The limo’s waiting."

Joey groaned and banged his head against the wall. "We’ll figure out something." They both took one more quick look in the mirror and headed out the door.
 
When Justin came out of his room, Fantasia noticed that he was in a much better mood. She knew that she should apologize for smacking him, but she didn’t want to upset him again. He needed to be in a good mood for the party. She’d find a way to make it up to him.
 
They soon arrived at the club where the premier party was being held. As Fantasia climbed out of the limo all the photographers snapping pictures blinded her. Joey noticed how stunned she was and whispered, "You’ll get used to it." The guys stopped to sign autographs and pose for a few pictures before heading inside.
 
Fantasia followed the guys around while they made small talk with various people. Soon another guy came running up and jumped on Joey’s back. Fantasia immediately recognized him as Joey’s brother, Steve.

"Would you get off of me!" Joey said pushing his older brother off.

"So where’s this girl that you can’t stop talking about?"

Fantasia looked over at Joey and he grinned sheepishly. "She’s right here." he replied wrapping his arm around her waist.

Steve looked at Fantasia for a second then said, "No, seriously. Where is she?"

"This is her." Joey said holding Fantasia tight.

"So this is the girl that you bought that $1,000 doll for?" Steve asked in disbelief.

"You what?" Fantasia asked turning to face Joey with a stern look and her arms crossed. She knew that Steve had to be referring to the She-ra action figure that Joey had given her for her birthday. Joey had implied that his mom had given it to him, not sold it to him.

"Well… I… ah…it’s just that… well, you see my parents wanted to go on a cruise… for their anniversary. But they were short like $1,000. I’d been trying to give them the money for almost a month, but they wouldn’t take it. Then you said that the She-ra figure was worth that much… so I bought it. That way mom and dad got to go on their cruise and you got your action figure. Everybody I love was happy."

Fantasia’s expression softened. How could she possibly stay mad at him for that? "And you didn’t tell me this because…?"

"I didn’t think you’d take her if I did." he replied slipping his arms around her waist. Fantasia hugged him to let him know that she wasn’t mad.
 
She glanced over Joey’s shoulder and saw Chris coming towards them. He had two young girls hanging off of him; the smallest wrapped around his leg. And two more older girls following close behind. Fantasia burst out laughing. "What?" Joey asked rubbing his ear. She just pointed at Chris. Joey and Steve started laughing too. "I see your fan club found you." Joey said.

"Yeah, and all at once too." he replied as he tried to pry his sisters off of himself. Fantasia continued to walk around with Joey. After about twenty minutes he could tell that this wasn’t what she was expecting.

"If you’re board why don’t you go walk around." Joey said with a smile.

"Ok." she replied nodding. He gave her a quick kiss. As she turned to leave Joey couldn’t resist giving her ass a squeeze. Fantasia looked back over her shoulder and smiled. The look in her eyes told Joey just how badly she wanted him. He was just about to run after her when somebody smacked him in the back of the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" he asked rubbing the back of his head.

"Lance was talking to you. Did you even hear a word he said?" Chris explained.

Joey hadn’t even noticed that Lance had joined the group. "Huh? Oh, sorry. What were you saying?"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story