Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING!!! This is the chapter where the story turns NC-17!!!

One day, almost a week later, the guys had interviews in the morning that was being done at the hotel. Fantasia wasn’t allowed in so she staid up in the room she was sharing with Joey. When the guys finished they had about two hours free before they had to get ready for sound check. Joey went up to his room to see what Fantasia was up to.

When he walked into the room he could hear that she was listening to Up Against the Wall. The song was just ending and it started over again. Joey couldn’t help thinking that she must really like that song. Fantasia was lying on the bed on her stomach and reading something on her laptop.

He was about to say something to her when her hips started to squirm. Joey’s curiosity got the better of him. He slipped up behind her and peered over her shoulder. He chose a line at random and it read, "I moaned as he slid two fingers inside and began rubbing my clit with his thumb."

"What are you reading!?!" Joey shrieked. Fantasia screamed and jumped nearly two feet in the air.

"Don’t do that!" she shrieked slamming her laptop shut.

"I’m sorry, but what was that?" Joey asked still in total shock.

"It’s just a little *Nsync fan fiction." she replied trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"That’s a fan fiction!?! But it’s porn!" Joey shrieked.

"It’s not porn! It’s a visual." Fantasia replied.

"A wha?" he asked sitting down on the bed next to her.

"A visual, or vizzy for short. It’s a type of fan fiction. It’s a short story that’s very… um… graphic." she explained.

"I’ll say! Can I read it?" he asked excitedly.

"I got a better one for you to read." she said opening her laptop back up.

Fantasia got out of the vizzy that she was reading and opened another one on the same website. She passed the laptop over to Joey. He read the title, Interrupted Love, and asked, "What’s so special about this story?"

"I thought you’d want to read it because you know the author." she replied. Just then Joey noticed the email address that you use to send the author feedback.

"You wrote this?" he asked shocked. Fantasia just nodded.

Joey laid down on his stomach to read the vizzy. Fantasia laid back down on her stomach next to him. He could tell that she was a little nervous about having him read her story. As he started to read, Joey ran his fingers through her natural short hair. As the story grew more intense his hand slowly started to move down her back and over her perfectly shaped ass. Joey couldn’t believe how hard her story was making him. It wasn’t even about him, it was about Lance!

Slowly, he slipped his hand in between her legs. His fingers creeping up the leg of her shorts. As Joey’s fingers reached her center he noticed that she was already soaking wet. He pushed the wet fabric of her underwear aside and ran his fingertips over her wet folds. He slipped one finger inside of her, but suddenly it occurred to him what he was doing and whom he was doing it to. The last thing he wanted to do was to make her feel like she had to do something she wasn’t ready for. He started to pull out of her, but when he looked over at her she looked perfectly happy. Joey just smiled and moved back inside. He could tell that this was exactly the kind of attention that she needed.

Joey went back to reading the story as he started pumping his finger in and out of her. About midway through the story Joey burst out laughing.

"What?" Fantasia asked lifting her head a little.

"You know, Chris would really do that." he replied pointing to a section of her story.

"I know, that’s the scary part." she said. Joey finished the story howling with laughter.

"That poor girl." he said as he closed her laptop and pushed it aside. Joey removed his hand from Fantasia’s shorts and pulled her into his arms. All he wanted to do was show her just how much he loved her.

As they started making out Fantasia could feel just how much her story had affected Joey. She couldn’t believe that her vizzy could make him so hard! She had never had that kind of effect on a guy before. It didn’t take long before Joey’s hands were moving up her shirt. He reached behind her and with one swift move he unhooked her bra. Joey pulled off both her shirt and her bra at the same time and sat back to admire her.

"You’re beautiful!" he gasped.

Fantasia just laid there completely shocked. Joey was still getting used to her surprised reactions. "Don’t tell me nobody’s ever told you how beautiful you are."

She slowly shook her head "no". He sighed a little before ripping off his own shirt and diving in for another kiss.

Joey trailed his kisses down her neck, over her chest and to her breast. He took one into his mouth and started kissing and sucking on it. After giving the other one equal treatment he started trailing kisses down over her stomach. When he got as far south as he could go Joey sat back so he could peel off her shorts and underwear. He was just about to pull them off when he suddenly stopped and looked up at Fantasia.

"You know, we don’t have to…." he said trailing off. He was afraid he was pushing her into something that she wasn’t ready for. Fantasia sat up, grabbed Joey’s face and pulled him into an electrifying kiss.

When she pulled away several seconds later she looked at him with a rather annoyed look and said, "I’ve been reading vizzies for the past three hours. What do you think I want?" Joey just grinned and pounced on her.

Fantasia’s hands immediately went to his pants. She was dying to know what was inside! She undid his Superman belt buckle and Joey wiggled out of his jeans. She could now see his hardness aching to be freed from the confinements of his boxer briefs. Joey yanked off Fantasia’s shorts and underwear at the same time. He ripped off his own underwear and moved back on top of her. They just laid there making out and enjoying being naked together.

After a few minutes Joey asked, "Are you ready?"

Fantasia just nodded. Joey positioned himself between her legs and ever so slowly started to move inside of her. Fantasia winced and Joey kissed her to make up for the pain he was causing her. As he slowly moved deeper inside of her, he started kissing down her neck. Fantasia loved the way Joey’s facial hair scraped against her neck. When he was just far enough inside of her, he stopped and held her close as she adjusted to his size.

When she was ready Joey started slowly moving in and out of her. For the first couple minutes it was still painful for Fantasia. Soon the pain started to subside and it was just uncomfortable. Joey continued kissing her all over to make her feel better. After a few more minutes Fantasia was really starting to enjoy it. But Joey couldn’t hold out any longer and he exploded inside of her. Fantasia groaned a little, partly out of pleasure and partly out of frustration.

When it was over Joey rested over her and grinned. "You were right."

"About what?" Fantasia asked confused.

"You really are warm and cozy. And I never want to leave." he replied referring to a line in her vizzy.

Fantasia looked up at him shocked for a second, then grinned. "Stay as long as you like."

She wrapped her arms around Joey’s neck and he kissed her. Joey finally pulled out of Fantasia and laid down on the bed next to her. He never expected her to have a dirty side, but he absolutely loved it!

Joey turned to Fantasia and asked, "Can I read the story you were reading?"

"Sure." she replied rolling over to retrieve her laptop.

As she rolled over Joey couldn’t help checking out her ass. When she turned back over he had this goofy grin on his face. Fantasia smiled playfully at him. She knew what he had been looking at. She laid on her stomach and opened her laptop. Fantasia brought up her favorite website for vizzies, nsyncpleasure.com. She went to the page with all the stories about Joey.

As Fantasia was scrolling through the long list of vizzies Joey stopped her, "Wait! What’s that one?" He was pointing to a story titled "Joey’s Jell-O"

"Oh, you don’t want to read that one." Fantasia said, "Sure you get your pool full of Jell-O and about half a dozen naked girls, but all the girls are prostitutes. You paid them to fulfill your fantasy."

"That’s not my fantasy at all!" Joey shrieked, "All I want is a pool full of Jell-O to share with the girl I love." He slipped his arm around Fantasia and started nibbling on her neck.

Fantasia found the vizzy that she was looking for. "Here it is." She opened the story and passed the laptop over to Joey. The vizzy was titled "Getting Wet" and right away Joey got the double meaning.

As he started to read he kept his arm wrapped around Fantasia and she snuggled up against him. It didn’t take long before Joey was laughing his ass off. When he finished reading Joey turned to Fantasia and said, "That was really funny, but the end was a little disappointing. She didn’t put enough details in."

"I know!" Fantasia agreed.

Joey smiled and asked, "Got anymore recommendations?"

"Of course! Do you mind reading another Lance story?"

"Not at all." He replied kissing her on the shoulder. Fantasia took her laptop back and pulled up a story titled "A New Pair of Pants". She passed the laptop back to Joey and said, "This is my favorite vizzy."

She rested her head on his shoulder so she could read it too. Soon Joey started howling with laughter. "That’s exactly what Chris would say!" he said pointing at a line in the story.

"That’s my favorite part." Fantasia replied.

As the story grew more intense, Joey’s hand began to wander back down to her hot, wet center. Fantasia draped her leg across the back of Joey’s legs so he could have better access to her dripping wet core. Joey traced his fingertip over her wet slit before plunging a finger inside of her. As he started to pump his finger in and out of her, Fantasia started kissing and nibbling on his neck.

When Joey finished the story he pushed the laptop aside, rolled onto his back and pulled Fantasia onto his chest. She could feel just how badly he needed her as his rock hard cock pressed against her. Fantasia couldn’t wait any longer. She started kissing him all over as she positioned herself over him. They both groaned as their bodies reconnected. Fantasia didn’t care how bad it hurt. She needed Joey completely inside of her.

Once he was all the way in Fantasia started to grind her hips into his. Joey let out a moan from deep within his throat. He couldn’t believe how good she was making him feel. Fantasia was a little surprised herself. She wasn’t expecting it to work that well! She ground into him a little more before she started moving up and down on him. Fantasia also started kissing and touching him all over. Being a masseur she knew all the right places to drive him wild! "Ah, shit! You’re going to make my head explode!" he groaned.

"Which one?" she asked with a smirk.

"Both." he replied with a small laugh.

Every time Fantasia came down on him, Joey lifted his hips to meet hers. Just the way he moved with her felt so good that she never wanted to stop. Fantasia started kissing him up his neck and behind his ear. She was determined to give him a hickey, something she had never done before. But the spot she chose was Joey’s sweet spot. All the sensations were too much for him to take. He exploded inside of her causing Fantasia to hit her peak. When their bodies stopped trembling she laid down on Joey’s chest, but kept him deep inside of her. Joey wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you, too." Fantasia said kissing him again.

She laid her head down on his chest. Joey was about to fall asleep when Fantasia noticed what time it was. "Ah, Joey. Shouldn’t you get ready for the sound check?"

Joey looked over at the clock and groaned. "I don’t wanna get up." he whined. Fantasia smiled at how cute he was being.

"I don’t either, but if Justin doesn’t get his massage we’ll never hear the end of it." she said. Fantasia started to slide off of Joey, but he grabbed her hips and pulled her back.

"Just a couple more minutes?" he pleaded. Fantasia just smiled and snuggled against his chest.

Chapter End Notes:
Well? What did you think? Please let me know!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story