About an hour later Joey asked, "So what do you want to do on our night off?"

"Well, I was thinking, you haven’t been out to a club in at least a month." Fantasia said. Joey looked at her shocked. She had never suggested going to a club before. She just wasn’t the party girl type.

"You want to go clubbing?" he asked.

"You went to the mall with me and risked getting mobbed by crazy fans." she said.

"Ok, if that’s what you want to do." he said still confused.

They got up to change into their clubbing clothes. Joey put on a pair of tight, black jeans and one of his new Superman shirts. Fantasia dressed in a short, denim Fuman Skeeto mini skirt with orange sparkles on it, an orange tank top and a small jean jacket. She was just zipping up her knee high, black leather boots with a three-inch heel when Joey saw her. He couldn’t believe she had an outfit that hot! Joey walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "You know, we don’t have to go out tonight."

Fantasia turned to him, smiled and said, "You deserve a night out. Besides do you really think I’m going to take the time to get all dressed up and then not go anywhere?" Joey knew there was no point in arguing with her.

At the club they found a booth in the VIP section to snuggle up in. Joey couldn’t stop telling Fantasia how hot she looked. He knew that she wasn’t much of a dancer so he was waiting for them to play a slow song. While they waited Fantasia ordered a strawberry daiquiri and Joey ordered a beer. He was surprised that she would order something with alcohol in it. He’d never seen her drink before. But then again, he’d never seen her in a skirt before either. "When I was about 14 my mom bought me one and I really liked it." she explained referring to the icy drink.

"Your mom bought you an alcoholic drink when you were 14!?!" Joey shrieked.

"Who said anything about alcohol." she replied with a grin. Joey just burst out laughing.

When they were nearly done with their drinks they finally played a slow song. It just happened to be "Ready to Fall" from the "On The Line" soundtrack. Joey grabbed Fantasia by the hand and pulled her out onto the dance floor. He held her tight as they swayed to the music. When the song ended and a new, faster song started Joey moved to go back towards their booth, but Fantasia grabbed his arm. She pulled him back towards her and started grinding into him. The three inch heels on her boots made her ass just the right height to fit into his crotch. Joey just stood there stunned for a second, but quickly got into it. Fantasia lifted her arms and slipped them around his neck. He ran his hands down her body, over her breasts and down to her hips. He used one hand to hold her tightly against his body while the other started to make it’s way up her incredibly short skirt. He started massaging the inside of her thigh. Fantasia dragged her nails over the back of his neck causing him to growl in her ear. Joey started nibbling on her neck as his hand moved farther up her skirt. He couldn’t believe how wet she was already. He loved how her ass fit into his crotch. The way she moved against him felt so good that he never wanted to stop. As his hand moved even farther up her skirt he found her clit and started rubbing it. After a few minutes Fantasia’s legs started to quiver as a mini orgasm washed over her body.

Twenty minutes later Fantasia had Joey pinned to the wall. Joey leaned against the wall trying to catch his breath. He put his hands on her ass and held her tightly.

"You’re her!" he gasped, "You’re Shorty!" referring to the girl in their song "Up Against the Wall".

Fantasia laughed a little and leaned against his chest. "Can we go back to the hotel now?"

Joey asked impatiently. "Sure." she replied with a grin. She could feel just how badly he needed her.

When they reached the hotel they raced towards the elevator. Once the doors were shut Joey pinned Fantasia to the back wall. As they stood there making out he lifted her up and pushed his crotch into hers. Fantasia couldn’t believe how hard he was. All too soon the elevator stopped and the doors opened. "Can’t you wait till you get to your room!" JC shrieked.

"No!" Joey replied. He grabbed Fantasia’s hand and they ran down the hall to their room.

When they got inside they fell onto the bed kissing and groping each other. Joey started moving his hands up her skirt. Suddenly he jumped off the bed. "I got an idea." he said grabbing something red out of his suitcase and dashing into the bathroom. While he was in there Fantasia unzipped her boots, peeled off her socks, took off her wig and jean jacket and as a final touch removed her underwear from under her skirt. Just as she finished Joey came out of the bathroom. He was wearing nothing but a pair of Superman boxers and a red Superman cape! His hardness was clearly standing at full attention. He struck a Superman pose and Fantasia burst out laughing. He just looked so cute!

Just then the connecting door to the next room opened and a sleepy Lance stuck his head in the room. Joey snapped his cape around himself and his face turned as red as his cape! But it was too late, Lance had already seen more than he cared to. Fantasia and Joey were surprised to even see Lance. He had flown back to Florida for the day to visit a friend. He wasn’t supposed to be back until late that night. Lance just groaned and said, "I don’t even wanna know! Just keep it down, I’m trying to sleep. It’s bad enough that I have to listen to Justin and Jamie fighting on the other side."

"They’re fighting?" Fantasia asked confused.

Lance nodded and said, "I decided it would be safer to interrupt you two."

She nodded in agreement. Joey held his cape tightly around himself and said, "You could’ve called."

Lance got a strange look on his face for a second, then sighed and said, "I’m so tired I didn’t even think about that." Fantasia looked at Lance a little worried. She couldn’t help wondering what happened in Florida. Lance turned to leave, but stopped and looked at Joey. "Don’t let Chris catch you in that get up. You’ll never hear the end of it." he said with a smirk before leaving.

When Lance was gone Fantasia and Joey looked at each other and burst out laughing. Joey grabbed the corners of his cape and "flew" on to the bed. He pinned Fantasia down and as his hands moved up her skirt he realized what was no longer there. He grinned at her and she grinned back. Joey started kissing her neck as he tried to free her from the rest of her clothing. They rolled around as they removed each other’s clothes. Fantasia pinned him down so his head was hanging off the edge of the bed and yanked his boxers off.

"Can I at least get my head up on the bed?" he asked.

"Nope." she replied kissing his chest. She straddled his body and slid herself down on his rock hard dick. Joey now understood why his head was hanging off the bed. The blood rushing to both his head and his crotch at the same time just made everything that much more intense. He groaned at how good she was making him feel.

As Fantasia started a slow, steady rhythm, Joey ran his hands all over her body. Fantasia leaned forward and kissed her way up his chest. When she reached his neck she stiffened her tongue and ran it over his Adam’s Apple. After a few strokes she started sucking on his neck. Soon Joey couldn’t take it anymore. He flipped her over on to her back and started slamming into her. Fantasia wrapped her legs around his hips. She could feel her abdomen start to swell. Joey moaned a little as her walls tightened around him. He knew that she was close. He was going to rub her clit to help her along, but as soon as he touched it her body exploded with white-hot heat. This sent Joey over the edge. Her walls clamped down on him and milked him dry.

The both collapsed on the bed. Joey wrapped his arms around Fantasia and held her tight. "You’re amazing." he whispered before they both fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter may take me a while to get up. At the begining I got to add something that's not in the rough draft. Just a loose end I forgot to tie up. It shouldn't be more than a couple paragraphs. But then again, Lance's birthday was only supposed to be a paragraph. then it turned into all of Ch 2! :P So we'll see.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story