Fantasia went back to her room, changed her clothes and went down to breakfast. Just as she sat down to eat Jamie plopped down in the seat across from her. "Well?" she asked eagerly.

"Well, what?" Fantasia asked.

"How was your date?" Jamie asked getting more excited.

Fantasia started to fill Jamie in on her date last night, or at least the parts she was allowed to know. "And I guess we stayed up too late again, because I fell asleep in his room." Fantasia said finishing her story.

"And he let you stay there?" Jamie asked in shock.

"He held me in his arms all night long." Fantasia replied in a dreamy voice. "

Wow!" is all Jamie could say.

"And then," Fantasia continued, "last night I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that Joey told me that he loved me!"

"Are you serious?" Jamie asked.

Fantasia nodded and asked, "Do you think it's possible? Do you think he could really be in love with me?" "I don't know." Jamie replied, "But from what Justin told me, he's pretty crazy for you."

Over the next three days Fantasia and Joey spent all their free time together. Then on June first Fantasia got up and went downstairs to breakfast like it was any other day. She had decided that she wasn't going to say anything to the guys about it being her birthday. Just being on tour with them was enough of a birthday present for her. Just as she started to eat Chris ran up behind her and jumped on her back. Fantasia jumped out of her skin and screamed, "Chris! What do you think you're doing?"

"Well, we got like a million things to do today and I didn't know if I'd get to see you before the concert. So I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a great, big happy birthday." he explained giving her a hug.

"How'd you know it was my birthday?" Fantasia asked confused.

"A little birdie told me." Chris replied with a smirk before running off so she couldn't question him further. Fantasia just sat there completely baffled. She hadn't told anybody when her birthday was.

The morning went rather slow for Fantasia. She tried working on her journal, but she couldn’t stop wondering how Chris knew it was her birthday. Then at about 1:30 there was a knock at her door. When she opened the door she was surprised to see Joey standing there. He just grabbed her hand and said, "Come on. We gotta go."

"Go where?" Fantasia asked as he pulled her out of her room and down the hall towards the elevator.

"We’re having an emergency meeting downstairs and we need you there." Joey explained.

"Why?" she asked. The guys never needed her at their meetings. This day was just getting more and more confusing.

"I’ll explain when we get down there." Joey said.

"Aren’t you supposed to be in rehearsal?" Fantasia asked.

"It got canceled. This meeting is way more important." Joey said.

When they got downstairs Joey led her to a small conference room.

When he opened the door the other four guys jumped up and screamed, "Surprise! Happy Birthday!" Fantasia stood there completely stunned! Joey took her hand and led her into the room. As she looked around she noticed that Wade and Jamie were there also.

Once Fantasia had composed herself she asked, "How’d you even know?" Everybody in the room simply pointed at Joey. Fantasia looked at him surprised and confused. Joey just stood there looking sheepish. "How did you know?" she asked Joey.

"What? You’re the only one that’s allowed to be a little FBI agent?" he replied with a grin. Fantasia gave him an annoyed look that told him she wanted an answer. "I asked Johnny. He had it in your file." Joey explained.

"You read my file?" she asked raising one eyebrow.

"If you’re mad, it was all his idea!" Chris blurted out, pointing at Joey.

"Thanks." Joey said sarcastically. Then he had a thought. "Hey, Chris! Maybe I should tell her what you wanted to do for her birthday." Chris got a slightly nervous look on his face.

"What?" Fantasia asked getting very curious. Joey told her about Chris’s idea to get up early and break into her room. Fantasia’s eyes grew wide. "Oh, you are so lucky that Joey stopped you. If you did that, you would be dead." She said in a warning tone.

"Ok, enough talk. Let’s get this party started!" Justin said.

"Open my present first!" Chris said shoving the package in her face. When Fantasia opened the box and saw what was inside she froze. It was two stuffed animals, one of Fuman Skeeto and one of Baby Fu!

"I’ve been looking for these everywhere! Where did y… nevermind." Fantasia said. She was so excited that she forgot for a second that he owned the company.

"What? Don’t you think I notice when you wear Fuman Skeeto?" Chris asked gesturing at her shirt. The shirt she was wearing that day had the Fuman Skeeto logo inside the Superman symbol. Fantasia thanked Chris and moved on to the next package. She opened her present from Lance to find it was a box full of Beanie Babies. Sitting right on top was the one beanie that she hated! Fantasia picked up the beanie of the Bald Eagle. Joey could see the fire starting to burn in her eyes. He had forgot to warn the guys! Before Joey even had a chance to react, the fire died out. Fantasia simply tossed the beanie back to Lance and said, "You can keep this one."

"Oh, you already have this one?" Lance asked.

"No, I just hate that beanie. It will never be in my collection." she replied.

"Why?" Lance asked confused.

"Hey, Fantasia. Open my present next." Joey said cutting in so she didn't have to answer Lance's question. Fantasia smiled a "Thank you" at Joey as she took the package. There were two items in Joey's box and they were each wrapped in tissue paper. Fantasia unwrapped the smaller of the two items first. It was the CD that Joey had burned for her and Fantasia couldn't believe what it was. It was an advanced copy of Celebrity!

"Oh, wow!" she gasped.

"Open the other one." Joey said eagerly. Fantasia laid the CD aside and started to unwrap the other item. As she pulled away the tissue paper her hands began to tremble. The bright pink packaging was all too familiar to her. It was the She-ra figure, Spinnerella!

"Joey, I thought I told you to put this up on ebay!" Fantasia said.

"Why would I want to put it up on ebay and sell it to some stranger when I can give it to you?" he replied.

"But what about the money?" she protested.

"I don't care about that." he replied.

"Well, I know you don't need it, but what about your parents? Your mom is the one that found her and $1,000 is a lot of money." Fantasia said continuing her protest.

"What!?!" everybody shrieked. "Dude, what'd you get her?" Chris asked. Joey filled everyone in on his mom finding the She-ra figure while cleaning. Fantasia just stood there starring at the treasure in her hands. She couldn't even believe that she was holding a Spinnerella! Let alone the fact that she got it for her birthday! When Joey finished his story everyone crowded around to see the $1,000 toy.

"Let me see it." Justin said reaching for the toy.

Fantasia smacked his hand away and said, "No touchy!" She held it up so everyone could get a good look at it, but didn’t let them touch it.

"And your mom just let you give it to her?" JC asked Joey in disbelief.

"Yeah." Joey replied nodding.

When everyone was done looking at the figure, Fantasia wrapped it back up in the tissue paper and laid it in the bottom of the box. Then she started packing Beanie Babies around it to protect it. She had most of the beanies already, but she was planning on keeping them anyway. Suddenly one beanie made her do a double take. Fantasia gently picked up the little, brown camel and asked, "Lance, are you sure you want to get rid of Humphrey?"

Lance shrugged and said, "I have three more at home."

"You’re not up on your secondary market values, are you?" Fantasia asked.

"No, why? Is he worth something?" Lance asked a little confused.

"If you consider $1,500 something, then yeah." she replied.

"What!?!" everybody shrieked again. "Are you serious?" Joey asked.

Fantasia nodded and said, "I’ve been wanting this beanie for about five years, but I knew I could never afford it." Fantasia wrapped the tissue paper from her CD around Humphrey and gently placed him in the box with Spinnerella.

Once Fantasia had opened all her presents, everyone sat down to eat cake and ice cream. As they started to eat Justin asked, "So, Fantasia, what’s your favorite *Nsync song?"

"Now, what kind of fan would I be if I only had one favorite song?" she replied.

"Ok, what sort of songs do you like?" JC asked trying to get an answer to Justin’s question.

Fantasia shrugged and said, "It depends on my mood. It could be anything from Something Like You to The Lion Sleeps Tonight." The guys about choked on their cake when she mentioned the second song.

"You like that song?" Lance asked.

"Of course! I bought the For The Girl Who Has Everything single just for it. Chris’s high voice is just perfect for that song." Chris looked up from his cake and ice cream. He wasn’t sure if he was flattered or offended. The guys all looked at each other and nodded in agreement. They knew they were all thinking the same thing. Without any warning they just started singing The Lion Sleeps Tonight. Fantasia was completely surprised.

When the guys finished signing Fantasia said, "I didn’t mean you had to sing to me, but thank you. I’ve got the CD and the music video, but I’ve always wanted to hear you sing it live."

"You have the music video, too?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, I bought it off the internet. It’s not one of your best videos, but I like it." Fantasia replied.

"What is you favorite *Nsync music video?" Wade asked hoping it was something that he choreographed.

"I Drive Myself Crazy." she replied.

"Really?" the guys asked surprised.

Fantasia just smiled and said, "How could anybody not love a video five adorable guys in silk pajamas? Especially one particular adorable guy in his Superman pajamas." Fantasia didn’t really look at the guys as she said this because she didn’t know how they were going to react. The guys just looked at each other, surprised that she would say that. She never talks like that.

"You know," Chris piped up, "Joey wears those Superman pajamas every night!"

"I do not!" Joey cried.

"Now, Chris, you know that’s not true." Fantasia said calmly.

"How would you know?" Justin asked. She could tell that the other guys were unaware of the fact that she had already seen Joey in his pajamas.

"I have my sources." she replied. Joey slipped his hand under the table and placed it on Fantasia’s leg.

When the party was over the guys each gave Fantasia a hug and went to get ready for the sound check. Joey helped Fantasia carry all of her birthday presents up to her room. After they set them down on her bed, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. When they broke apart a few minutes later Joey asked, "Are you having a happy birthday?"

"This has been the best birthday that I've ever had" Fantasia replied as she rested her head against Joey's chest.

"And it’s not over yet." he replied.

"What do you mean?" Fantasia asked confused, "You have to go get ready for the sound check and the concert. Then after that we have to leave for the next city. You won’t see me again until tomorrow."

"Actually, we also have a party to go to after the concert." Joey said.

"So? The crew isn’t allowed to go to those parties." Fantasia said still not understanding what he was saying.

"The crew isn’t allowed to go, but I’m allowed to take my girlfriend." Joey explained with a hopeful grin. Fantasia’s mouth dropped open as she finally realized what Joey was saying. "So, won’t you be my girlfriend?" he asked still grinning. All Fantasia could do was nod. Joey picked her up in his arms and kissed her. Soon his tongue was asking for permission to enter her mouth. She gladly let him in. They hadn’t been at it nearly long enough when someone started banging on the door.

"Come on, Joey! I know you’re in there!" JC screamed, "You can get laid some other time! We have to go!"

Fantasia and Joey snickered at JC’s comment. Fantasia was quickly learning that Joey was the flirt of the group, but JC was the horny pig. "You better get going." Fantasia said. Joey gave her one more quick, but deep kiss before leaving. When he was gone Fantasia flopped down on the bed. She couldn’t believe everything that had happened that day. She thought her birthday was going to be great just being on tour with the guys. But a surprise party from *Nsync! How could anyone possibly top that?

Chapter End Notes:
This is the last chapter I have typed. I'll add more as soon as I can. Thanks for reading. Please leave feedback!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story