Author's Chapter Notes:
So here you go guys, this is the longest update i have given you in a while hope you enjoy.
Emma walked out of Belinda’s room letting out a sigh. Ever since the two girls had arrived home a few hours ago Belinda had shut herself off in her room, not wanting to talk or even let Emma help to clean her wounds that she had gotten from the photog. Emma was left just to mull around the house and check on her friend ever so often, not knowing what else to do or say.

Turning her head towards the knocking on her front door, she sluggishly pulled herself towards it. Pulling it open with a grunt she tiredly leant against the door frame and looked at the visitors before her with a look of defeat.

“Hey, thanks for coming” she said with a sigh as she walked back to let them in.

“No worries. I dropped by and picked him up on my way here after you called. I thought he may be the best one for this situation” Trace said with a nod towards Justin who had walked past the two and towards Belinda’s bedroom.

Justin stopped outside the door and finally let out the breath he felt he had been holding ever since Trace had stopped by and gave him the cliff notes out what had happened. He placed a hand on the door and sighed, he somewhat knew what she must have gone though and what she was feeling, but definitely not to this extreme of her being attacked.

Turning his head he saw Trace trying to somewhat comfort Emma who was still a little shaken “Has she said anything at all?” he asked so quietly the two had struggled to hear him

Emma just shook her head sadly, upset that she didn’t know how to console her friend.

“ok” he said still leaning against the door with his hand as if feeling the pain that she was omitting from the inside.

“J, I’m going to take Emma out, you know get her out of this for a bit” Trace said unsure if he was even listening.

Justin had heard what had been said but he was trying to grasp the right thing to say to the girl behind the door. With a deep breath he stood up straight and with a slight tap on the door he entered the darkened room, closing the door behind him.

“Come on, let’s get you out of here, let him work his magic” Trace said as he tried to guide Emma away from where she stood staring at the door his friend had just entered.

“Ok” she said following Trace out the door, but not before pausing and taking one last look at the door at the end of the hall. She started to wonder if maybe she had misjudged Justin and the relationship he seemed to be forming with her friend, maybe it wasn’t for the worst.
And with that last look she turned and closed the door hoping Justin could help her friend even if she couldn’t.
---------

Justin walked into the room looking around he took note of how serene the room was. Well all except the shell of a girl laying as far into herself on her bed as she could get.
Justin walked towards the girl and sat down next to the crumpled frame. He took note of her tear stained face and broken eyes and they moved to take notice of him sitting there.

“Hey girly” he said as he smoothed his hand over her hair

“Hey. What are you doing here?” she asked slightly embarrassed

“Emma called Trace and told us what happened” he explained

“Oh” was all she said as she tried to sit up against her pillows but hissed in the process as she put pressure on her arms.

“Holy shit Bel what the hell… wait did they do this?” he asked starting to realize just how much information was left out of what he was told.

“He wouldn’t let go” she whispered, looking at him with tears resurfacing in her eyes.

“Want to tell me the full story of what happened?” he asked as he took her arm and saw just how truly cut up she was.

“They come out of nowhere” she said quietly while taking a deep breath, not really wanting to relive the whole thing. “We were leaving the coffee shop and they were just everywhere around us. They were screaming and taking pictures of us. We tried to get away but I just froze” she admitted “I have never felt like such prey in all my life. I didn’t know what to do or say. Emma had to drag me into actually moving and that’s when he grabbed me” she said wiping away her tears with the arm he wasn’t holding.

“At first I didn’t feel anything but then my arm started to burn and that’s when I realized he was digging into with his nails and pulling at me. He was tugging so hard and yelling at me along with everyone else, they yelled so many things at me Justin” she said looking at him with sad and scared eyes “It was so loud. They were asking about you and saying so many crude things about us. I just… Did I do something to make this happen? She asked timidly

Justin took a look at the girl in front of him; she was so sad that she had done something to deserve what had happened. “No Bel of course not. They were in the wrong and he definitely shouldn’t have grabbed at you like that.” He said pausing and looking back at her arm.
“Everyone knows I have had my fair share of run-ins with those vultures but I’m not a girl. Maybe… maybe it’s time you start thinking about getting some security or something” he suggested

“But this never used to happen, ever since the Grammy’s a couple of days ago I’ve noticed a few more paparazzi but never anything this bad” she said not to sure getting security wasn’t going over board

Justin felt a small sense of guilt creep in as she mentioned the Grammy’s. He couldn’t help but feel partially responsible for some of the attention as he was the one to talk her into being his date. Their representatives had wanted more interest to spark for her but he didn’t think either party thought of the repercussions she would have to deal with, because of their decision.

“It may have not been this bad before, but your getting bigger now girl, everyone is starting to know who you are. And not to sound to conceited but your going to be stuck with my fabulous self for a while and if this is why your getting the attention it’s not going to stop for a long time” he said with a slight smile

“So you don’t think security is a bit much” she asked still not all the way on board

Justin sighed “Whichever way you look at it you were pretty much attacked. Yeah it wasn’t worst case scenario attacked but attacked none the less. So better to be safe then sorry right?” he said looking right at her

Letting his words float around in her head she could see where he was coming from but still felt a little weird about it. “Ok” she said giving in with a nod of her head, hoping he knew what he was talking about.

“Good, I can talk to my guys and get them to recommend someone really good. But as for now let’s get you all cleaned up” he said while standing up

“What?” she asked unsure what he meant.

“”Well I’m betting that you didn’t clean those cuts before you decided to curl yourself into a human ball?” he said while walking towards her bathroom “Now where can I find the first aid kit?”

Standing with a slight shake of her hed she followed him into the bathroom. She would have never of guessed that Justin would have become such a staple in her life and be the one she could talk to when she felt she couldn’t turn to Emma as she told that girl everything. But she felt upset that she had put her friend in that position to begin with, if it wasn’t for her Emma wouldn’t have been as shaken up as she was, even though she tried to hide it from Belinda. With Justin she felt it was ok to talk to him as he seemed to have insight to her recent troubles in the fame world.

Upon entering the bathroom she noticed Justin poking around in her bottom cupboard “Very bottom shelf to the right” she said as she sat on the counter to the side of him

“Ok right got it” he said standing to full height with a smile of his victory of finding the case. “Now let doctor Timberlake take care of his patient” he said getting out the anti-septic and bandages.

“Your patient hey doctor Timberlake” she said with a laugh

“Yep, now sit back and let me clean your troubles away” he said as he started to clean her cuts with a look of total concentration which she found amusing.

“Are you sure you know what your doing?” she asked while wincing at the feel of the anti-septic on her scratches

“Sorry” he apologized at seeing her face, choosing to lift her arm and blow on it slightly “And yes I know what I’m doing. I used to have to patch up my brothers when they would come by. When they were younger they would get into and do all kinds of shit” he said then continued to blow on her arm then get the bandages ready.

Belinda tried to listen but had got a tiny bit distracted by the sensation he had caused by blowing on her arm, hoping he hadn’t noticed the slight goose bumps that had formed. Shaking her head to gather her thoughts as she watched Justin ever so carefully wrap her arm with the bandages showing her he definitely knew what he was doing.

“Justin, I just want to say thank you” she said quietly

Justin finished with the bandage and stood back with pride at his handy work “What for darling” he said looking at her in the face

“Everything that just happened” she said with slight embarrassment “Especially for being there for me to talk to and for trying t help me get my head around all this shit. I’m having a bit of a hard time with all this, with me and who people expect me to be” she said failing to notice the
tear that slide down her cheek as she closed her eyes “I’m just trying so hard to find me as I go through all this”

Nudging her knees apart so he could stand between them Justin looked at her, before him he saw a girl who only wanted some reassurance for who she was and what she was capable of doing and even just wanting a friend to be there. This was something that Justin hadn’t been in the position to do for a girl in a long time, let alone willing be there when he knew what was needed of him.

Cupping her face in his hands he wiped away her tear with the pad of his thumb “Babe” he said gently as she opened her eyes to him “There is no need to thank me at all. Frankly if I didn’t want to be here I wouldn’t. I’ve been in your position that you in now, yes years ago before I was an old man” he said causing her to giggle “but I was there none the less. And if you think that by asking me advice helps in any way, by all means ask away okay?”

“Okay” she said with a slight nod of her head as he pulled her head closer to heads, touching their foreheads.

“Good now that, that has been settled give doctor Timberlake some sugar as payment for his services” he said closing the gap between the to and pressing their lips together.

As their lips danced together Belinda felt the majority of the stress form the day lift off her shoulders with one kiss from the man before her, reasoning of this to her was unknown but she wasn’t going to dissect it or fight it for that matter.

Pulling apart they smiled at one another “Now if only I could get good payment like that all the time I would be a happy man” Justin said causing the two to laugh as if they were two careful kids, and not like the two famous people they were with the whole world watching their every move.
Chapter End Notes:
Again please review and let me know what you think!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story