Author's Chapter Notes:
i know i said i wouldn't take so long to update but i did and i'm sorry lol. I eneded up house sitting for my aunty and was left alone in their house bored out of my mind so i got to writting....ENJOY
A small brush glided over her eye, the brown shadow adding its color to her lids. Placing the brush down Belinda stood back to take a look at her handy work.
Leaning in to take a closer look she ran a critical eye over her face. She had always been told to stand back at an arms length from the mirror to check out her makeup as that was how close most people would be to you thus seeing you how they saw you. But with her plans tonight she hoped to be a hell of a lot closer to Justin than an arms length.

Nodding her head in satisfaction she turned to leave the bathroom, to enter her bedroom. Glancing at the clock she saw she had fifteen minutes until Justin was to arrive.
He had been less than forthcoming with the details if what was planned for the night ahead. All she was told was to dress sexy, comfortable but sexy.

Walking towards her bed se took of her robe leaving her in her matching bra and panties set. Normally she wasn’t one to fuss over if they were matching or not, but with her hopes thought better to have some attention to detail.
Pulling her black silk mini dress over her head she pulled it down into place then tied the sash at the back causing the dress to tighten at her bust but still giving her room to breath.
She bent down to slip her feet into her heels then stood up running her hands down the length, or lack there of, her dress taking in a deep breath as she did so.

All day she had been more excited than anything else but as the hands moved on the clock she started to feel her nerves kick in. Closing her eyes she took another deep breath, slowly letting it out trying to stop herself from feeling like she was going to be sick. She felt somewhat like she was back in the day going to her prom and was waiting for her date to arrive.
‘It’s only Justin’ she tried telling herself ‘It’s just Justin’.
Her eyes flew back open and towards the door at the sound of knocking coming from the other end.
Looking at herself in the mirror she gave herself a little nod of approval “Well he goes nothing” with that she walked towards the door placing her hand on the knob and giving it a turn.

-----------------
All day long I’ve been feeling like a fish out of water. I was busy trying to organize what I thought was the perfect date, only for it to turn out like some kind of circus as I was going so overboard with the small things that it started to freak me out.
My hands were sweating I couldn’t form complete sentences which I’m pretty sure weren’t even in broken English anyway when I did manage to get them out. If that manly display didn’t bring Belinda to her knees I don’t know what would.

It got to the point where Trace had finally had enough of my poor display that he told me to go chill the fuck out while he finished organizing everything.
He made a few phone calls and had everything I was trying to do, done in less than twenty minutes. Well everything sorted minus a few hundred flowers and over the top settings. It made me realize I really love to hate the fucker sometimes.

As I walk down the hall to her door I twirl a frangipani flower between my fingers. Trace tried to tell me giving her a fake flower was gay, but I wanted at least a little of my own flavor in tonight’s festivities.

Reaching her door I stand in front of the only thing separating me and the girl I’ve been loosing it over. I can’t seem to get her out of my mind lately and I’m not too sure if it’s a good thing or not yet. Don’t get me wrong I’m not always thinking about her like some psycho stalker or anything but I think I’m starting to genuinely like like this girl. And yes I did just say like like her don’t hate me for my old school laymen’s terms.
Ever since Jess I haven’t felt myself actually like a girl willingly. If it got me laid then yeah I sometimes feigned interest, well I shouldn’t say feigned interest as you have to have some kind of interest in someone to want to sleep with them. But I would always ignore things I felt as I didn’t want to get too into anything with anyone, until now.

Giving myself a once over making sure I had nothing on my dress pants that I decided to wear, happy when I see I’m in the clear. Taking a deep breath I lift my hand to knock on the door before me, I hope it’s just me hearing things; otherwise that knock came off a hell of a lot loader than normal, damn nerves I tell you.

‘Oh shit’ I think as the door starts to open ‘ you’re the man, you’re the man don’t worry’ I chant to myself hoping this pep talk some what helps me. I’m snapped right out of my lame pep talk as I finally she her standing before me, shit I think I just lost all remembrance of how to breathe.

Stunning as hell is something I usually a word I use to describe anyone, but damn if the sight before me isn’t that and many things combined. I find girls can be pretty or trying to pull off sexy but it’s rare in Hollywood to find a more a naturally stunning person. Normally they have added extras from the surgeon that helps with the effect but it’s just that, an effect.
As she’s literally taken my breathe away I come to the conclusion that I am well and truly fucked.
Shaking my head as if to rid myself of my thoughts I notice that while I’ve been off in Justin land she’s looking at me with a smirk on her face as she somewhat leans against the door frame.

“I’m going to take your sudden lake of speaking skills that you approve?”

“Ugh yeah um…for you” I say thrusting the flower towards her ‘smooth Timberlake, smooth’

She’s smiling at me so I can’t have come off as that much of a goob plus she is taking the flower so that a good sign right?

“I know it’s fake but I didn’t want to get you something that would just wither and die, I wanted to get something that would be like a symbol or some shit of how it’s going to survive anything or whatever” shit the one time today that I can form a proper English sentence and I dribble some shit about a flower being a symbol, how I’m still standing here and not walking away in embarrassment is beyond me.

“Randall breathe” she says while placing her hand on my shoulder “It’s just me”, squeezing my shoulder in reassurance I can’t help but send her a small nervous smile in return.

“If it helps you any” she says while turning to shut and lock her door “Your not the only one nervous as hell, and for that I’m kind of grateful”

“Yeah, I mean there’s no reason for either of us to be nervous right?” I ask traveling my hand down her and to clasp her hand in mine

“None at all, it’s just me and you Randall” she says sending me a wink and a squeeze of the hand.

The sound of just me and her happens to be the most appealing a less stressful thing I’ve had said to me all day.

-----------------------------

“I have to hand it to Trace; this outdoor concert is pretty good so far”

Justin had confessed to her that Trace had had a helping hand in the organizing of their date but thought best to leave out how much of a nervous pre-teen wreck he had become trying to do it all himself.

Justin nodding his head in agreement and finished of the last of the strawberry he was currently eating.
“Yeah just don’t let him know how well or we’ll never hear the end of it” he said with a chuckle.

He wasn’t sure how Trace had known about it, but he had set up a picnic for the two at the local show grounds where an outdoor concert was being held. Local talent had come out to shine for the night and by the looks of things half if not the whole town had come out in support.

“These guys aren’t half bad either” Belinda said nodding her head in the direction of the stage. She shifted trying to get comfortable sitting on the ground, while trying not to flash anyone in the process.

“Yeah they may even give me a run for my money” Justin agreed with a laugh “You know” he said shifting his gaze to her as she moved “I think that maybe I should have put more thought into they way I said to dress tonight, when you asked”

“Well you did say sexy and comfortable, I just think I leant more towards the former so it’s not your fault”

Justin looked around trying to find the spare blanket they had brought along with them. Leaning back slightly to grab it he then moved his legs apart out in front of him. Looking back at Belinda he tilted his head towards himself “Come over here” he beckoned

“What?”

Laughing at her confused expression he leaned over to grab her hand “I said come over here girl. We are going to get you comfortable” he said with a wink

“I am comfortable, and besides do you really think this is a good idea with all these people around?” she asked a little wearily

“Please woman, you have moved continuously since we sat down and as sexy as you do look it’s stopping you from getting comfy, because you move slightly but yet not enough because your trying not to flash anyone especially starry Steve over there”

Belinda looked over to see the large man who had continued to stare at the couple since word had got around that they were there. It would have unnerved her a little but it turned out that he was more interested in looking at Justin than herself
“Apart from our friend over there” Justin said sending them man a wave “not one person has come up to us at all. Come to think of it they are most probably used to seeing us around this little town while we are shooting anyway. So like I said before get over here” he chuckled giving her hand a slight tug

Rolling her eyes at him playfully she carefully took her heels and stood up and placed her hand on his shoulder as she moved over to wear Justin was.
Lowering herself down to settle between his legs Belinda sat with her legs out in front of her already getting more comfortable.

Justin swung the blanket around his shoulders, wrapping it around the both of them. He pulled his arms around her torso tighter causing her to lean back into him with a content sigh, he put his head into the crook of her neck and smile to himself at how well she fit.

“You know I have to say that was a very smooth move Randall I think you got your groove back. But if you wanted a chance to feel me up you could have just asked”

Justin turned his face into her neck more and let out a groan “Shut up. You said I wasn’t the only one who was nervous so I wasn’t on my game so it doesn’t count’ he said kissing her neck softly and smiling as he felt her shiver “And besides you can’t blame when you came out wearing what you did”
Turning in his arms so she could look at him slightly taken aback “What on earth do you mean Randall?”

“Don’t play coy with me missy. You should know its common knowledge but if you don’t I shall inform you now. When a girl like you wears something silky like that men’s minds automatically head straight to the bedroom” he said with a nod of his head

“What are you serious?” she asked with a laugh not sure wither to believe him or not

“Dead serious, so you in pretty dangerous territory right now” he said grabbing her chin to pull her face closer to his “Extremely dangerous territory indeed” he mumble pulling her that final inch closer and sealing her lips with his.

----------------------------

Two tired but content bodies stood in an elevator waiting for it to reach their desired destination. Leaning her body closer to his Belinda tightened her arms around Justin’s waist letting out a little yawn.
Hearing her yawn he looked down at her with a tired smile “Sleepy?”

Pulling back to flash him a tired smile of her own “Yeah but I had so much fun I don’t want it to end”

Pushing away from the wall he grabbed her hand to lead her out of the elevator “Yeah me too” he said as they began to make their way down the hall

“Who knew this town in the middle of nowhere would be the place to create the perfect first date” she remarked as she dug into her bag for her room key

“Perfect hey” he said placing his hands on her hips and pushing her slightly into her door with his body as they came to a stop in front of it.
“Or should I say almost perfect” she said looking at his trademark smirk that had made its way onto his face

“Oh yeah? What’s missing to make it perfect?” he asked leaning his head down leaving a breathe of space between his lips and hers

“I can think of a couple of things, this being one”

With the last word leaving her lips she grabbed the back of his head meshing their lips together. Leaning into her more Justin ran his tongue along her bottom lip moaning as she opened her mouth granting him access to ravish her.
As things heated up between the two one of Justin’s hands had made it’s way down to her backside and proceeded to give it a squeeze thus causing her to pull back slightly in surprise.

“Are we getting close to perfect yet?” he asked while leaning his head down to nibble on her neck that when connected with leaned slightly to the side granting him more access.

“Getting there” she moaned lifting her leg up his causing both to groan at the more intimate contact “But I have to tell you” she said with a sigh as he nibbled lightly at her neck “That I have an early call time for shooting tomorrow and if you leave a hickey on me makeup won’t be happy”

Justin licked he spot on her neck that he had been working on and smile at the slight redness that was appearing “oops too late” he said sliding his hand from her ass to her leg holding her somewhat in place, instinctively Belinda slightly grinded her hips to meet his and smiled as she felt him grind back into her.

“You want to come in?” she asked biting her lip at the feelings that were coursing threw her as they grinded into eat other, forgetting that they were practically dry humping in the hallway.

“You sure? You just said you have an early call time and it’s late already” he asked hoping she would still say yes

Slyly moving her hand behind her to unlock her door Belinda shot him a smile as she moved her legs back down, she grabbed him by his belt loops and proceeded to bump the door open with her backside tugging him inside “I’m sure and besides I think the overly tired feeling tomorrow is going to be so worth it”.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story