Author's Chapter Notes:
ok so i know it's a little short and half the size of the last ones but i've been a little busy lately and i just wanted to get a little something out there. So please enjoy the read and review!
It had been two weeks since the audition, two straight weeks of TV shows, magazine interviews and photo shoots. I’d had so much makeup on my face I felt that at the end of each day I had to get a chisel just to get the damn stuff off.
Although I had been blessed with only a little breakout… nothing to endorse pro-active over.

“Some people stand in the darkness; afraid to step into the light, but some people need to help some body… dah dah dah”
Here I was in my room packing my suitcase for the next six months while singing the Baywatch them at the top of my lungs, I know your shaking your head at me right now thinking I’m crazy but don’t act like ya’ll don’t sing along to it when it comes on, the next thing you’ll tell me is that you don’t punch right along with Brandon at the beginning of 90210.

Those shows were classic always will be and it helps when I want to just be in my own world and watch David Hasselhold and his moobs running down the beach, aahh to be in the nineties again.


“How many times to you plan on watching this shit? I mean come on it’s basically Pamela Anderson and her boobs” a disgruntled Chloe asked with a roll of her eyes as she walked into the room

“If you don’t want a bar of it then please feel free to exit the same way you came in love” Belinda said with a slight smirk knowing full well Chloe would end up on her bed watching the show right along with her.


Chloe had yet to move her eyes away from the TV screen as she sat on Belinda’s bed next to her suitcase. “Hey be nice I came in to see if you needed any help packing at all, it’s not my fault you have a weird obsession with soaps of the last centaury”

“Ok for one it’s not an obsession it’s an appreciation, I grew up on this shit come on. And two your help in packing is always helpful you know that, besides I don’t know what to pack considering we are going to be in all kinds of climates hot, cold, scorching, freezing my ass of snowy” Belinda stated with her hands on her hips finally realizing how much she really was behind in her packing if she was to leave on time the next day


“You have a break in between the hot and cold towns anyway missy so don’t worry, just take a little of each and you should be fine, I mean your going to be in costume the majority of the time anyway, if not that is what shopping is for” answered Chloe while still watching the TV out of the corner of her eye

Belinda just looked at Chloe as she sat on the bed “ As a part of my team aren’t you meant to sway me from over indulging in my spending, like you always say I need to think of the future, we’ll never know how long until I’m flat ass broke again”

“I never said that, that was you I just said just because you have money don’t mean you’re above a good sale”

“Fine what ever I’ll just wing it; go with the flow as I used to say” Belinda gave in with a sigh.

“That’s my girl I’m always here to help” Said Chloe while trying to pat Belinda on the hand but completely missing as David Hasselholf continue to take his moobs for a run, causing Belinda to just shake her head and smile as she went back to packing, with Chloe’s grateful help of course.



********

“So do you think you’ll end up fucking her?”

“What fuck who? Daisy? Dude been there done that already” said a confused Justin as he sat with Trace having a beer at his house the day before they had to leave for the movie set

“No you ass munch, I meant that Belinda chick Jesus” said Trace as he bit into his food

“Oh, Oh I’m with you now. I don’t know man I mean don’t get me wrong she’s hot as but I kind of got the vibe that she’s got a bit of luggage packed in that head of hers you know” said Justin with a slight shake of his head as he turned to look at Trace and noticed that half his burger was hanging on his chin, how he missed his gob he’d never know.

“Dude you met her for all of half an hour in the audition and you didn’t even talk to her at the pre filming party the other night”

“”And that’s my fault? The chick stayed in her booth the whole night, and she had her people around her, you know I don’t really like the suits”

“Oh that’s bull shit and you know it you pussy. A suit never gets in your way if you really want something. You normally just walk right up to them flash them a smile and bob’s your uncle their panties are off” Answered back Trace with a slight chuckle

Justin sat there nodding his head in agreement with a smirk making it’s way on his face “You do speak the truth young Trace”

“So what was stopping you then? …Wait wait does my little Justy Wusty have a crush?” Trace asked finally letting a big laugh passed his lips

“Fuck off dude be serious, like I said I don’t even know the chick apart from watch she looks like and what we both think she’d look like naked” he said looking pointedly at a nodding Trace

“Ok, ok I’ll let this slide but I still reckon you have the hots for her or something dude”

Justin just sighed while shaking his head ‘my ass he’ll drop it’ thought Justin while looking out at the sunset from his backyard.

He missed times like this, with no phones going off, no people screaming they loved him in his face and no chicks crying to him when he didn’t call them after they’d done the deed and no handlers pulling him from one place to the next. It was times like these simple, with hardly any conversation where he and Trace could just chill before they would plumete head first into the mayhem of a movie set.

His silent time was harshly interrupted by Trace’s next question

“So daisy hey? How was she in the? Sack good right?”

Yep moments like these he wouldn’t trade for anything.
Chapter End Notes:
So review ya? lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story