Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is another chapter enjoy
A body lay in bed pleasantly unaware that a new day was upon them. A new day that unbeknownst to the body had already started wither they like it or not.

Eyes started to move behind their lids, as the body stated to become aware of their surroundings. As the eyes began to flutter open they took in the fact that the sun was out and all seemed to be peaceful. With a stretch and a smile making its way onto the face a satisfied groan came out through parted lips.

Moving her head to the side Belinda’s smile soon turned into a frown at noticing the number on the alarm clock flashing. ‘What the hell’ she thought while reaching for he phone that sat beside her alarm clock.

Upon reading the correct time that was being shown on the phone her body sprung out of bed while shouting out a few choice words.

“God why on earth did I have to fucking sleep in on this freaking day? I just had to trust a cheap ass fucking two dollar alarm clock, I couldn’t use a wake up call now that would be too much trouble ” she said while having a chuckle at her self “ you couldn’t sleep in on a day when you were bloody working for the first time in a while, no you had to pick the day you have a pre-production meeting with everyone” she said chastising herself “ and look if sleeping in wasn’t enough your gone and got yourself all crazy talking to yourself” that she decided would be the end of her speech as she leaned into the shower to turn it on, if she was going to be late she was at least going to be clean and late.


Ten minutes had gone by since Belinda had woken up, ten minutes to long in her book as she could already tell it was going to be a long day. Apart from the sleep in she had nearly taken a tumble getting out of the shower but had then proceeded to poke herself in her eye with her eyeliner.

Taking a breath Belinda locked the door to her hotel room and turned to start walking towards the elevators. As she reached the corner to the elevators she heard a chime as someone walked in and the doors began to close ‘shit’ was her only thought,

“Please wait hold the elevator” she pleaded as she started running for the closing doors.

She saw a hand fly out to stop the doors from closing but failed to notice the carpet that was slightly turned up in front of the doors, thus causing her to fall, not only into the elevator but into the person who had so kindly held the elevator for her.

“Oh fuck me” Belinda thought out load as she lay partially on top of another body.

“Well I can’t say that I’ve ever tried sex in a public place but if you’re offering who am I to turn you down.” Came the voice from underneath Belinda

“What? I wasn’t…. oh Dammit I’m sorry I really didn’t mean to run into you like that. I’m just having a really bad day so far I overslept and nearly fell before , poked my eye then fell again into you and now…now I find myself apparently propositioning you in an elevator for sex” she rambled in a way of an apology as she got herself off the person to stand up.

“Don’t worry no harm done at all sweetheart. It’s not every morning I have a beautiful girl throw themselves at me and then ask me for sex” the man chuckled

Belinda finally looked up at the person that she knocked on his ass. She noticed all the tattoos he seemed to have and his smiling face, she couldn’t help but think that she had already met this person once before.

As they both got to their feet Belinda stuck out her hand to properly introduce herself “I really am sorry about that. I’m Belinda but I’m assuming we have already met before?” she asked

“Ah not only a beautiful girl but a girl with something in her head I like it. And yes your assumption is correct. The names Trace I’m Justin’s PA and best friend extraordinaire “he said with a slight bow

Belinda laughed slightly at his antics finally remembering where they had me

“From the audition right? You were there with Justin?”

“I see I made an impression on you then my fair lady”

“Not as good as the impression that I just mad eon you I assure you” was he reply as she wiped the dust off her knees from her fall.

“Well I’m definitely going to steer clear of you when you’re running that for sure. Speaking of which what the rush love?”

“Let’s just say hat I didn’t start the day off very well as I told you, and running into you was the third bad thing to happen to me this morning, not to mention I’m also late for the pre-production meeting we have today”

“Well you know what they say everything happens in threes so for the rest of the day you should be safe” causing Belinda to nod her head in agreement

“My mum used to say that all the time”

“Well what can I say great minds think alike? Also if it makes you feel any better Justin slept in this morning too so he’s also running late. We were kind of out a little late last night”

Belinda turned to give him a look “out on the town I’m guessing?”

“Hey you say that like it’s a bad thing. Seriously how can you come to a new small town you’ve never been in and not go out and see what they have to offer?” Trace said with all seriousness

“Ok well I’ll have to take you word for it but if I get bored later I know who to hunt down for a tour guide”

“You definitely have yourself a deal there. So how are you getting to this meeting of yours?” Trace asked as the elevator came to the last stop

“I was just going to catch a cab I think I missed the shuttle this morning”

“A cab? I don’t think so missy, you can come with us, we organized a hire car for our time here. Justin is just off getting his coffee in the shop over there” he said while pointing to the little coffee house inside the hotel that Belinda didn’t even notice was there “When he’s got his caffeine we can jet out of here” Trace insisted

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be in the way or anything”

“What you asked me this now when just before you were all up on top of me” joked Trace trying to lighten her up a little “Besides if worst comes to worst you can just blame Justin for yall being late or just straight out tell them you were late because you wanted to have sex with me in the elevator” he said while nudging his shoulder against hers waiting for her to smile, which she did in return along with a loud laugh that Trace soon joined in on.

***************

Justin sat at a table inside the hotel coffee shop reading the morning paper.
He was mid-way through an article about him and his supposed latest conquest when he turned his head at the sound of laughter coming from the lobby. Upon him finding who was laughing he saw that it was his best friend and what looked to be like his new co-star.

Watching the two interact was a little dumbfounding to Justin ‘since when did Trace and her talk?? And what were they laughing so loud?’

“Order for Randall” a coffee shop call called out

Justin was too busy watching the two people ion the lobby in front of him that he didn’t here his order being called out.

“Order for Randall? I said order for Randall!” the frustrated barrister finally called out

Justin’s head whipped around at the sound of the pissed off worker “Oh sorry my bad I was miles away” he apologized while accepting his cup with a blush forming on his face

“Oh god…no I’m... of I’m sorry I didn’t mean to shout at you I didn’t know it was your drink I...”

“No harm done sugar don’t worry about it” he said while shooting her a wink as he turned to walk away

“So I see I’m not the only one not really paying attention this morning” was the greeting Justin received as he walked up to the two people ion the lobby

“Ah nah girl Justin is always off with the fairies this early in the morning. Well of with the head fairies not the male kind of fairies the national inquirer is always going on about… I mean come-on just because Lance is doesn’t mean Justin is leaning any where near that side of the fence if ya know what I mean. Because…”

“Trace man I think she get’s it” a disgruntled Justin interrupted

“What man I’m just saying” The two boys turned to look at the laughing girl next to them

“You find something amusing Miss Carpenter?” asked a bemused Justin

“I just…well I thought this day was going to end up real bad with us being late and all. But here I am after falling over onto Trace and then somehow asking him for sex and now I get the explanation that your off with the head fairies but not the ones of a male variety, this day is just….strange yes this day is just strange” said Belinda as she turned to walk out of the hotel doors ready to actually head to where she was meant to be leaving Trace and Justin to watch her walking

“Dude she is…”

“Awesome right? I mean we can totally hang with her I think she’s cool. Better having her in your film then some bitch for six months” came Trace’s excited reply

The two started walking after Belinda as they too needed to get a move on “Yeah I guess… did she really ask you for sex in the elevator?” asked a disbelieving Justin

Trace turned to look at his friend “Maybe why you jealous?” he asked while picking up the pace to get to Belinda while shooting Justin a knowing look.

‘Me? Jealous? Pssh where did he get that impression from’ he thought unaware of the frown that had taken place upon his face.
Chapter End Notes:
ok so reviews are appreciated good or bad all criticism is welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story