Author's Chapter Notes:
So i thought i would be kind and give yall another chapter since i couldn't stop writting today.
“Dude I can’t believe you drank my coffee” a disgruntled Justin exclaimed to trace with a sour look on his face

“Hey you didn’t look like you were going to drink it anytime soon” said Trace not knowing what the big deal was

Justin gave Trace a look as the three got out of the car once the had arrived at the movie studio

“It was hot and I had just put it down to let it cool for a second and then next thing I know you’re fucking finishing it off” said Justin, his eyes going wide at his best friend

“Hot? I didn’t think it was that hot at all, maybe your turning into too much of a girl” Trace replied with a smirk

“Hey!” came the reply from both Justin and Belinda

Both of the guys turned to look at the girl in front of them as she stood with her hands on her hips

“What? I take offence to that little comment” she replied “And also may I add, one” she said while sticking up one finger “Trace you shouldn’t of taken his drink in the first place and two” she said sticking up another finger “Justin if your that upset I’ll buy you another damn coffee later. I’ve had to listen to you two squabble over the damn thing all the way here and I’ll tell ya it isn’t a short ride”

Justin and Trace stood there looking at the girl in front of them. In one hand she kept to herself a lot and then on the other she put them both in their places with no worries, leaving both rather intrigued.

Justin slowly let what could only be described as a sexy smirk come across his features
“Well Miss Carpenter I think I’m just going to have to take you up on that coffee date of yours” and with that said he gave her a wink then continued walking ahead towards the studio office doors.

Belinda turned from watching Justin walk away and back to Trace with her eyebrow raised in question “Date? Who said anything about a date? I just said I’d buy him a coffee”

Trace just smiled at Belinda as he threw his arm over her shoulders pushing them both to continue their walking again.
“Ah my dear Belinda, first you ask me for sex in public then you ask my best friend on a coffee date. I think this is the start of a beautiful, if not promiscuous and tangled friendship”

Belinda just shook her head with a smile making it’s way onto her face knowing she couldn’t fight Trace, he’d talk his way around it.

As they walked Belinda felt a little bit like her former shelf, she felt ok with herself, even if only being around these guys that she had only known a couple of weeks. She had yet to decide if this was a good thing or not.

********

The meeting had gone off without a hitch. Call times were arranged, introductions of everyone were made and final wardrobe fittings were done.

Belinda had been separated from the guys ever since the meeting had ended as she had to go to her final fittings. All the other movie staff had gone their own ways for lunch which had left Belinda by herself as she had yet to make any ‘on set movie friends’.
Reaching into her handbag she pulled out her cell phone making a much needed phone call.

“House of punishment, this is Emma, but its Miss Emma if your nasty” came the answer’’

“Belinda let out a laugh at the voice “you know one of these days you are going to answer the phone like that and it isn’t going to be me”

“Well you see girly there is this thing called caller id. It’s a great invention maybe you should invest in one” Emma answered back

“Yeah well screw you biatch. I’m going to get your father to call you using my phone and then where will you be”

“You know your threats are no good with me honey I know you don’t follow through with them. But enough idle chit chat how is my own superstar doing?”

“I’m hardly a superstar Em I’m hardly anything, this is only my third movie and we haven’t even started yet”

Emma sighed in response “Please girl do you really think I would have been friends for you for the past ten years if you were nothing? And to me even having two movies under your belt makes you a superstar in my book”


‘I can always count on you for an ego boost” Belinda said with a little sarcasm

“Hey that wasn’t meant for an ego boost that was a truth and love boost right there. Lord knows you don’t believe enough for yourself so someone’s got to pull your weight”

“Yes thank you mother for that partial lecture” said Belinda with a roll of her eyes

“Speaking of the devil I mean your mum have you spoken to her lately?” ask Emma quietly knowing it was a sore subject with Belinda

Belinda let out a groan in response to the line of questioning “Not really, I mean we spoke like maybe two weeks ago, you know I rang to tell her about getting the movie, but she…I dunno she kept changing the subject on me you know. Every chance she got she would bring up Julie”

“What the hell has your boring ass sister with her snooty ass job got to do with anything?” asked Emma getting slightly peeved for her friend

“Oh! Well apparently her majesty and Mr. big shot lawyer are getting married. So I basically got told that my lack of career was going no where and it’s an embarrassment to the family. If that wasn’t enough I got told…now get this, that my lack of husband let alone boyfriend is wrong” Belinda vented as she felt a tear roll down her cheek.


“What the fuck does she mean wrong?”

“I don’t know” she said with her voice raising a bit in frustration “That is exactly what she said “Belinda it’s just wrong. That’s it no explanation, no definition just wrong” she said wiping her face.

“Honey don’t listen to her, I know that’s hard to hear and do but you just have to try. You can’t take what that pompous ass of a mother you somehow got is saying. She has never been there for you; she always put Julie first and always made sure it was damn obvious too”

Belinda took a deep breath to try and calm herself down a bit “see this is why you are my best friend, and I got to say I love you for it” Belinda confessed

“Well hey if it isn’t my two favorite people”

Belinda turned around at the sound of the voice. First she saw Trace as he came over and sat next to her, but then she saw Justin, he was just standing there looking at her with a look she couldn’t quite read.

“What? How long have you guys been there? Asked Belinda just hoping they hadn’t heard the phone call

“Me? I just walked over here. I’m not sure about starry Magee over there though” said Trace in a bit of confusion

“How long have you been there Justin?”

‘Oh shit’ he thought ‘I can’t tell her I just heard her bitching about her mum and that I saw her cry a little, think Justin think’
“I ah…just got here too just a bit before Trace came up why’s that?” ‘Good Justin sounded convincing better to lie with a question too comes off more believable’ he said partially congratulating himself.

“Oh…ah no reason I guess, you just scared me a bit that’s all” she said a little embarrassed about jumping at them a little

Trace on the other hand shot Justin a weird look. He had seen Justin was standing over by Belinda before he came over, he wasn’t sure how long he’d been there but he hadn’t gotten there just before him that’s for sure.

“Hello! Belinda you there?” the three could hear being faintly shouted

“Oh shit...Emma you there?” as Belinda “I’m so sorry I had a little company come my way” she said while sticking out her tongue at Trace.’

“Company? What kind of company? Are we talking hot pop star and extremely lick able company?” asked Emma very intrigued with who her friends company was

“Who’s that?” asked Trace while trying to reach for her phone

“Stop it Trace” Belinda screamed in laughter as Trace leaned over her trying to get her phone off her


“Come on tell me who is it?... Justin quick grab her phone while I hold her down” Trace yelled to his friend who had yet to move and had the perfect position from behind to grab her phone

Jumping into action Justin grabbed her phone and started to speed walk away from the two on the ground.

“Hello?” he said into the phone

“Why hello there who’s this?” came Emma’s reply

“This is Justin who’s this?” he asked while turning to look at the two still rolling around on the ground although it looked like Belinda would get the upper hand on Trace at any moment

“Well since you asked so nicely Mr. Pop super star my name is…”

The phone suddenly flew from Justin’s hand as a weight flung itself onto his back

“What the fuck” he said though a laugh

“It’s not so fun being snuck up on now is it mister” Belinda said as she clung to his back

Justin just laughed as he grabbed her legs to keep her steady “No, no I guess not” he said as he started to walk them back to the studio building

“Wait Justin where are you taking me?” she asked while she wiggled to get down

“Well as soon as you quit moving about we are going to go get that coffee you said you’d buy me” he stated matter of factly

“But what about my phone, I can’t just leave it”

“Don’t worry about it Trace will grab it” he said as the got further away

And true to his word Trace had picked up the phone and held it above his head in victory, yes he finally had the phone
“So who is this? Me? I’m Trace. And what my dear Emma are you wearing right now?”
Chapter End Notes:
again let me know what you guys think *peace


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story