Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

“Cue models!” you hear the words echo through the backstage area of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show, and you glance at one of the many monitors to see Justin Timberlake, right in the middle of the catwalk in his fresh black suit, pointing to the newly opened doorway as the first Victoria’s Secret model steps out onto the runway.

You take a moment to watch some of the show, as you finish touching up the make-up on the models before they hit the stage.  You have to smile as you watch him, meandering between the models, trying to work the crowd but at the same time knowing that it’s their show, not his.  You know he’s definitely enjoying his front and center view when he takes a second to gawk at one of the models who passes him by without a second glance.

He continues walking back down the catwalk but points behind him and nods unnecessarily.  Oh yeah, he’s definitely enjoying this.

You wonder exactly how much.

“Hey!” The model in the chair glares at you through the mirror and you turn your focus from the vision of sexiness that had captured your attention back to the task at hand.

Two and a half minutes later, you’ve finished all that you needed to get done for the moment and you hear one of the producers call the cut to commercial.  There is a bit of a commotion as the models prepare for the next showcase and someone says “Good job!” 

You get a whiff of cologne and you turn your head just as Justin is walking past you nodding at one of the cameramen and offering up a “thanks man.”  You pretend to be straightening up the vanity in front of you, but you watch him through the mirror as he pulls out his earpiece and takes a travel mug of tea from one of the stagehands.

He glances around quickly, apparently to see if anyone was paying attention to him, and then his hand slides down to adjust himself.  One of the directors walks by him and claps him on the back.

“Amazing job.”

“Thanks.” Justin replies, you can’t help but notice his voice is slightly strained, and his eyebrows furrowed as he shifts from foot to foot.

“Yeap, listen if you want to head back to your dressing room and relax for a while, we’ll send someone for you when we break for your next set.”

“Right.” Justin nods and you sigh as he turns around and rather quickly, heads down the hall in the direction of his dressing room. 

You don’t have too much time to wallow in your disappointment at the loss of eye candy because the music starts up again and the lingerie clad women start filtering in and out, and you have to get ready to work again.

But then you’re interrupted.  That same stage director taps you on the shoulder and you turn around and offer up an unsure smile.

“Yes?”

“Can you run down to Justin’s dressing room and give this to him.”  The man hands you a folder with some papers inside. “Let him know it’s just the press release for him to look over, and just ask him if he’s going to needs anything.”

“Um… okay.”  Your heart starts beating a little faster and you don’t move right away.

“Well go!” The man motions with his hand. “We don’t have all day, the girls are gonna be down again for the next wardrobe change.”

You take a few quick steps down the hall, and slow down as you get closer to his door.   Your hands are sweating.  It was all good to watch him without him knowing it, but it’s Justin Freakin’ Timberlake, and now you have to talk to him.

You reach a hand up and knock lightly on the door and get no response.  You knock again and little louder and squeak out his name.  He had to have heard you, the music isn’t that loud.  “Mr. Timberlake?” You knock again and glance back and forth down the hall before reaching out for the handle and slowly turning the doorknob.

You push it open and immediately breathe in the scent of him, when it rushes out at you.  Damn.

You shake your head to snap yourself out of it, and take a shaky step inside, determined to make your delivery and then get back to work, but a soft moan stops you in your tracks.

You instinctively look to find where the sound is coming from and you spot him, sitting on the couch, his head against the back of the couch, eyes closed and his hand working his dick like he can’t get off fast enough.

“Oh my God.” A whisper escapes your lips and you unconsciously let go of the door and it slams behind you.  His eyes pop open, he sits up straight and you’re stuck, frozen; caught in his glare.

“What are you doing in here!?” He shouts.  You turn you head and you hear the tell-tale sound of a zipper being zipped and a belt being buckled after he stands up. 

“I just…” you stutter. “I’m sorry, I just was told you bring you this” you quickly look up and wave the folder and then look down again. “And… I’ll just go… um…“

“Just leave it.” He says and you set the folder down and start heading for the door. Just as you reach for the handle you remember what else you were told to do. “Um…”

“What?” He glares at you again.  The image of his hand pumping his think cock, his eyes tightly shut and his mouth hanging open with soft groans of pleasure passing over his lips flashes in your mind and your tongue darts out to lick your lips.

“Is… um. Is there any way I can do you…  I mean, anything I can help you with… err do for you?” You stumble over your words and swear that when you do get out of this room you’re going to kill yourself; that is of course if you don’t die of embarrassment first.

After a moment of silence you hear him chuckle and you slowly look up to find him staring right at you. His blue eyes five shades darker than they normally are.  His hands slide down his stomach and grasp his belt buckle.

“Well… since you asked.” He flicks the buckle open and takes a step towards you.

You feel like your eyes are going to fall out of their sockets when you realize he’s not joking.  

“Come’ ere.” He nods at you and holds out one hand, while the other works to unbutton and unzip his black dress pants.

You dumbly walk towards him, not really in control of your own movements.  The only thought in your head is that Justin Timberlake is stripping down in front of you and asking you to join him.

When you’re close enough he reaches for your hand and tugs it over his shoulder.  “Did you like what you saw?”

His fingertips trail back down your arms slowly and his other hand reaches around your waist and pulls you closer.  His eyes are locked on your lips as he pulls his bottom lip between his teeth and sucks in a breath.

“You want my cock don’t you?” He says. Now his hands are unbuttoning your jeans and all you can do is stare at his lips as he speaks.  “You want this cock rammed so deep inside your hot, wet, pussy don’t you.” 

Then all at once you snap out of whatever daze you were in and you cup his face in your hands and mold your mouth to his, leaning into him so suddenly that he stumbles back a step before his arms curve around you. 

Your bodies are pushed so close together you can feel his dick pulsing against your thigh.  He breaks his mouth away from yours, and grips your shoulder to pull you back. “We don’t have time for this.” He spits out quickly.

You get a sudden burst of confidence. Without warning, you’re a whole different person.  “What? You can’t keep it up that long?” You smirk at him, slightly worried he might tell you to go to hell and get out of his dressing room, but at the same time knowing your remarks will only encourage him to blow your mind.

A low growl escapes from deep in his chest and he yanks you towards him again, capturing your lips and his tongue slides between them to tangle with yours.  He masters your mouth with his own and when he finally pulls away, your eyes remain closed, your breaths ragged and you hear him mumble.

“Woman, I could fuck you so good for so long… do you in ways you never dreamed of.  But I’ve been hard since I got off that stage, and I’ve got to back on that stage in about 25 minutes.  So if you want it at all, drop your damn pants and take it now.”

Within moments he’s stripped you down, pushed you up against the wall and pulling you leg around his hip.

“You ready for me Girl?” He’s poised at your entrance, teasing you; wanting you to beg him for it.

You nod, but he still holds back. “Tell me just how bad you want this dick inside you.”

“Fuck me Justin.” You lean close to his ear. “Make me fucking cum.”

“Trust me Baby, I fucking will.” And with one arm bracing himself against the wall, and the other hand gripping your thigh he plows into you, hard and fast and you cry out when you feel him stretching you out. 

He groans, and waits for a second before he starts a steady rhythm, pulling out and pushing back in slowly at first, letting you both enjoy the sweet sensation.

“How’s that feel?” He rolls his hips in a way you’ve never felt any man do before and he touches a spot inside you that nearly makes you cum right then and there.

“Fuuuck.” You hiss out, and he nibbles at your neck.

“Yea, I told you… there ain’t no one like me.”  He starts to move faster, pumping in and out at an increasing pace and you feel the delicious tension building in your stomach.

Your nails dig into his back and he groans again.  There is a knock at the door and someone gives him a ten minute warning and he draws in a deep breath and forces himself to answer back with an abrupt ‘okay.’  Then, if possible, he begins to ram into you even faster, trying his hardest to get you both there as quickly as possible. 

He does that trick with his hips once more and this time you lose control, your walls clamp down on him and his name flows through your lips, but his mouth covers yours in an attempt to muffle your cries and hold back his own as he explodes deep within you.  He is so deep inside you and you milk him dry.  His lips tear away from yours and his forehead drops to the crook of your neck as his breathing starts to slow.

Your head rests back against the wall, and he lets go of your leg, letting it slide to the floor.  Your arms are still curved around his back and you feel him twitch inside you; his pulse slows and he pulls out, stepping back and letting you step away from the wall.

“Damn.” You mumble and he responds with his signature deep, chuckle.

He walks across the room and gathers up your clothes, tossing them to you and you both get dressed in silence.  Your confidence gone, now replaced with confusion over what to say or do now.

You watch him tuck in his shirt and buckle his belt, and then he looks up and licks his lips.  “Well?”

“Um… well what?”

He picks up the jacket of his suit and shrugs it on.  He shakes his head, “I’m gonna hit that stage, and head back to my hotel.” Your shoulders slump and you begin to realize that one go ‘round is all your going to get, but hell it was so worth it.

But he surprises you yet again by reaching into his pocket and holding up a room key. 

“Use it.” He mutters before pressing his lips to yours a few times. “Room 2134. I always keep my promises.” He winks.

“Wha… what promise?” your lost in the aura of him again, just like before.

“Well Babe, I told you I could do things that would blow your dreams out of the water. “ His hand slides down to your ass and he pushes you close to him as his mouth descends over yours once more.  Then he licks his lips and nods at you before yanking open the dressing room door and leaving you standing there with his room key in your back pocket.


Completed
Ally is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Enjoy the Show also liked 45 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story