Author's Chapter Notes:
This was one of my first stories ever written...I've come a long way, but I was just reminiscing ( if thats how you spell that particular word) and I thought, what the heck...let's make it a group event. SO here it is..the first of many....hope u love it!

The Truth About Lying

 

Prologue

"Billy your on in five" Smirking to herself in the mirror, Maia Manadelno applied her stage makeup all the while thinking how that was the perfect introduction for her middle finger follow up, only she was holding on to a tube of purple plush lipstick frantically trying to smooth it on to her lips as well as handling a hot iron on the side of her head. She didn’t know why she went through so much trouble night after night, when really the only thing the drunken crowd fixated on was her exposed body. She suppressed the thought of all the eyes that feasted upon her, taking in all her glory for a measly buck- if that- and then there were those odd nights when she knew ends would not be met unless she pursued her clients further.

" Lucky you, you saved up your chump change." she smiled to herself, her beauty sometimes amazing her, if only for a moment. After all, what was so beautiful about a minimum-wage-stripper-turned-prostitute who like so many others held fast to that American dream. A long time ago, there was a young naive girl that dreamed of being a model, living in the headlights and making more money than she could handle. Of course that was before, now as Maia stood before herself in the mirror, she saw that young naive girl as a women who hadn’t lost sight of a dream but definitely lost way of the path towards that dream. Today, Maia Manadelno was a woman who worked hard for every penny she got, even if it meant going to the extreme.

" Alright baby I need you out there now." Willy, the owner and stage manager for Secrets Unfold, came behind her and squeezed her butt. His gruff hands preparing her for what was to come, causing her to swallow her pride down with her disgust. She turned to walk out adjusting the bra top to her skimpy lavender bikini.

" Make Daddy proud." Willy beamed, the sweat on his bald head glistening in the light as he slapped her ass and sent her on his way. Maia rolled her eyes and moved purposefully towards the stage entrance, she knew she’d be making a couple of Daddy’s proud tonight.

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story