The Truth About Lying

Chapter 1

" I can’t believe it!" Joey Fatone sat leaned back in the ragged chair provided by his former favorite place in the world, Secrets Unfolded, as he sat surrounded by his closest friends celebrating life in general, for it couldn’t be going any better for the bunch of them. In fact, life couldn’t have a sweeter recipe than the one cooked up for all his blessed band members and friends alike. Next to him, a rather timid uncomfortable Lance Bass sat undoubtedly trying to pick his jaw up from hitting the floor as each naked women passed by their table. Chris Kirkpatrick was busy drawing everyone’s attention to the bashful southern boy Lance who looked as if he was a virgin witnessing an act of sex. The animated features of Chris’ black hair and thick sideburns seemed to take JC Chasez’ complete concentration, for he looked at them with a drunken curiosity.

"How’s it feel to be out Dad." Justin Timberlake teased as he toasted his bandmate up with his glass of vodka and cranberry juice.

" About the same as it feels finally being able to have a drink in a strip club sport." Joey replied and the table broke out in a fit of laughter. Justin brought his drink up to that and then took a hearty gulp just as the announcer’s voice bursted through the speakers.

" Hey Joey, are u sure we should have sat here." Steve Fatone asked, the only nonmember of ‘NSYNC sitting amongst them, taking note of the attached tables leading from the stage.

"And here she is Billy Jackson with Love in An Elevator." Just before Joey could explain that he had constructively sat them down in the best seat of the house, the lights went off and Aerosmith’s ‘Love In An Elevator’ blasted through the speakers. At first all that could be seen was a beautiful silhouette of a tall figure stalking to them. She walked to the beat and just as Steven Tyler’s voice cleared the music, the lights came on and her face and body came to life.

" HELL YEAH!" Joey exclaimed finally answering the question posed moments ago and standing to his feet. He was the nearest to the stage, with Justin sitting across from him. Steve Fatone of course whipped out the camera, glad he was with ‘NSYNC and actually allowed to videotape, he wanted to capture everybody’s face and of course the nude dancers. Lance’s jaw scraped the floor, while Chris and JC looked lovingly towards the stage. Justin looked frozen in his seat, his eyes moving all over the dancer’s body. The pole, which they had all seemed to miss, sat right at the center of there table. Before them stood ‘Billy’ and she didn’t even skip a beat as she winded her body against the pole. Her head spun with the guitar as did her hips as she dropped to the floor, quickly to stand again. Her hair covered her face, and although it was a lovely face, they were all satisfied even if they only got to see the body clearly. No one seemed to notice Justin staring into her eyes as did no one seemed to notice her staring back into his. As far as anyone was concerned she was staring at them.

Maia hadn’t expected to be transfixed as she was standing at the foot of ‘NSYNC’c table dancing in a lavender string bikini. Even more than that, she hadn’t expected to catch Justin Timberlake’s eye. That was the one thing she trained herself to do, never look at her audience. If she did, she knew she would see something she didn’t want to. And of all nights to want to look out at the crowd, she would pick the night ‘NSYNC sat at the foot of the stage. She turned with the music, her luscious backside to them as she dipped down and back up. Suddenly she felt very sexy and seductive, and she didn’t know how those pair of blue eyes decided they would do that to her. Jumping up on the pole she slowly slid down rolling her head so that her teased brown locks went about her body. Once she hit the floor she moved her legs so that she straddled the stage and began to crawl onto their attached table. Moving to her knees she fell back and almost laughed when she saw the shocked look on Lance’s face as her hair touched his thigh. Sitting up she moved up and down as if engaging a mere table in the act of intercourse. She was enthralled, and by the response of the crowd she could tell they were too. Joey placed a bill in her mouth which she bit the sat up. Putting her legs on the side of each of JC’s chair she moved the bill from her mouth and placed it in his, then pointed so that he would place it in the string of her bikini with his mouth. With encouraging pats on his back he delved to complete his mission. Laying back as he did so she met with Justin’s eyes again and winked, right before wincing her eyes in surprise at the moist touch of JC’s lips placing a kiss on her inside. The crowd roared and she slid to squatting position on their table. Winking at the camera she snaked up into a standing position and turned to return back to her pole. AS the song ended she slid into a split and threw her bikini top off, once again winking at Justin before the lights hit off.

" Wow Billy, good show." Maia almost didn’t hear them, so transfixed she was on the fact that she had just danced for ‘NSYNC. Looking at herself in her dressing mirror, she didn’t know if she should be proud of or ashamed of the fact that she felt good dancing for them. That was the first time she ever felt good dancing out on the stage, and when JC’s lips touched her secret place-she could have died right there.

" Ohmigosh Maia, did you see who you were dancing for?" Before Maia could answer, Raven Picceco was already finishing her thoughts. " You were dancing for ‘NSYNC and not only that JC went down THERE." Maia laughed outloud at the dance Raven was putting on for her.

" My neck, my back...MMM JC just like that." the tall brown skinned woman moved exotically to the music her thick thighs and wide hips moving in a back and forth motion. Even with her stocking cap on, Raven was still one of the most beautiful girls Maia had ever seen. In fact, Maia had thought many of the girls that worked there were destined to be models, they just must be where she had found herself in life. Raven, however, was the only one Maia allowed herself to get close to, afterall she was the only one that knew her true name in the joint.

" It was only a kiss down there, hell I would have gotten fired if it was more than that." Maia laughed shaking her head.

" I would refuse to WORK if it was more than that. Shit I’d be standing in line just like this." Raven teased sitting down on a chair and opening her legs. Maia fell out the chair laughing , the girl was just a mess.

" " I would hope u put that blonde wig on ‘for you do that." Maia teased slipping into her jeans.

" Speaking of which, let me get ready I have a show to perform. " Raven gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then hurried over to her station. She was to be next to perform, and Maia was sure the girl planned on taking one ‘NSYNCer home tonight. Gathering her bag, Maia readied herself for the walk home. She lived about four blocks from the joint and was thankful that she had an early gig, meaning the creeps would still be inside. Throwing her sack over her shoulder she hurried out the back door.

"Yeah in the air! In the air! Love in An elevator" Joey and Chris sang as the lazily walked towards the limousine parked for them outside of the club. Justin laughed at the two, himself being helped out by Johhny, their body guard, and placed into the limousine.

" You’ve got any room for my sweets." JC smiled, his arm thrown over a beautiful girl who looked like a mix between Hispanic and African American. Johnny eyed the girl before letting her in the limousine, wondering how JC had tagged that one. He would expect if any of them to have her it would be Justin.

" Where has EVERYBODY gone, the party is definitely in there!" Lance yelled while being pulled out the door by their second body guard Eric.

" Exactly bro, what are yall doin?!" Steve question being carried out over Eric’s shoulder. The two guards looked to each other once packing everybody in, giving each other the same amused look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story