Allena's POV:

The night with Justin was amazing, but ever since we slept together he's been whining about my friends. Every time the guys come over he throws a fit. I owe a lot to the guys. They got me my job and they picked me up when I was crushed after Justin was forced to leave. I love having them around. We're on the plane to the track now, and Justin is sitting beside me holding my hand as if he's trying to tell everyone on the plane that I'm his. Don't get me wrong, when he first did this cave man, she's mine thing it was cute. But now it's getting annoying. After we leave the track on Sunday we're going to get his stuff from the "care center" as Lynn calls it, then we're going to his house for a day or two, before we go back to Charlotte.

"So y'all are staying the Tennessee for a few days?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, we're gonna go get my stuff and then spend a few days at my house here."

"How many houses do you have?"

"I have one in Orlando, one in Tennessee, and one in LA. Plus I have a town house in New York" Justin replied.

"Damn dude, what the hell do you need with three houses and a town house?" Carl Edwards said.

"Well they are the places that I spend the most time, so instead of having to stay at a hotel or with my mom I wanted to have a place that I can call my own, where I can be comfortable and not have to worry about other people."

"Must be nice to have money like that." Carl grumbled.

"Quit whining Mr. Ed, you have a house in Missouri and in Charlotte." I grumbled.

He just rubs me the wrong way. He gets on my nerves. Every weekend I'm tempted to give him something to knock him out so I don't have to listen to the Poor Carl speeches. He makes more money than most of my brother's team mates and he still complains.

"So is this your first time at a Nascar race?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, I mean I've seen a few on TV, but this is my first time actually being here."

"Oh well you picked a good place to be your first." Jamie laughed.

"Why is that?"

"Racing at Bristol is crazy. It's always sold out no matter when we come, the racing is just that wild." Matt laughed.

" Cool. Well I can't wait to see it." Justin smiled.

Justin's POV:

We arrived at the track and Doc led me to her bus. I just took everything in as I held her hand.

"Come on we can explore later." Doc said, ushering me towards a huge black and red bus.

"Is this it?"

" Yup."

I wasn't expecting what I saw. She has a big screen TV, a huge comfy looking couch and a full kitchen.

"Damn Doc, you cruse in more style that I do."

"Well yours is made to move, mine is meant to stay more. Wait till you see the bedroom."

"Oh belive me, I can't wait." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck.

"Well that might have to wait. The guys will be over to go to dinner in a few minutes."

"Do you have to go?"

"Yes, we have to do."

"What if I don't want to go?"

"Then you don't go and you sleep on the couch." She snapped.

"Oh it's gonna be like that?"

"Yeah it's gonna be like that."

"Enjoy the guys." I replied, going back to the bedrom and getting my bags, before going into the bathroom.

I heard the door slam as I got in the shower. I don't understand, she's been with the guys the past 2 months while I was locked away in that hell hole and she'd rather spend time with them than with me. They are at her house like every day. A few of the are constently flirting with her and it's like she's flirting back.

I finished my shower and carried my stuff out to the living room. I grabbed the blankey off the back of the couch and curled up, tears filling my eyes, " I love you Lena." I whispered, before falling asleep.

Allena's POV:

We were all sitting around a table in a bar having a good time.

"So where is Pop star?" Junior asked.

"At the track being a jack ass." I replied.

"You can do so much better, what's stuck up his ass?"

"I don't know. He threw a fit when he found out about coming here."

"Well baby, we're glad yo uleft his ass home." Junior drawled." Let's dance."

"You bet." I grinned, taking his hand and following him to the dance floor.

I began grinding against him. Before I knew it his hands were wondering and Kasey was grinding behind me. Screw Justin, its better that he stayed at the track. He would have just been a stick in the mud. He's been complaining about my friends since the night we slept together. I ran my hands over Juniors body as he leanded down and nipped at my neck.

"Mmm Junior." I moaned, settling my hands on his ass.

"You like that don'tcha Lena? I bet Pop star doesn't make you moan like that."

"Mmm." I groaned as Kasey ran his hands down my body. I threw my head back on Kasey's shoulder, as he massaged my breasts before continuing down my body.

I could feel someone watching me, but I didn't care. I was having a good time and that's all that mattered.

Dale ran his hands down and ticked my tighes.

"Junior." I moaned.

"ALLENA JANICE MCMURRAY GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!" Jamie yelled.

I turned and looked at him, seeing the fire in his eyes. " I'll be right back boys." I said, walking over to him.

Jamie grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"What the hell Jamie?" I asked.

"What the hell was that?"

"What?"

"You in there acting like a whore when you have a boyfriend at him that you're supposed to love."

"I wasn't acting like a whore and Justin could have come but he choose not to."

"If you weren't acting like a whore what the hell do you call letting 2 guys feel all over you; kissing and biting your neck? How are you going ot explain the bite mark on you neck? I don't blame him for not coming the way you've been acting."

"June left a mark?" I asked, reaching up to touch my neck.

"Yeah he did. I can't beleive you would do this to Justin."

"All he's been doing is complaining about my friends."

"After what I just saw I don't blame him. You're gonna be lucky if he doesn't leave your ass for this."

"I'll just tell him I told June to bite me and he did."

"You're going to lie to him?! That's great. I don't know who the hell you are, but your not the sister that I know. When my sister comes back call me. I suggest you get your ass home and try to fix your relationship before you loose a great by for a play boy who will fuck you and dump you." Jamie yelled before walking away.

I haileda cab and went back to the track. Tears filled my eyes when I walked in to see Justin curled up on the couch, dried tears stains on his cheeks.

"Oh Justin I'm so sorry." I sobbed, as I dropped to my knees beside the couch.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story