Justin's POV:

I woke up when Lena sobbed her apology.

"What's wrong?" I mumbled, rolling over.

"I'm so sorry. I I I ....." She sobbed.

"You what?"

"I screwed up."

"What do you mean you screwed up?" I asked, my heart sinking.

She pulled her hair a side to reveil a large bit mark.

"What... Did you..... Oh God."

"No no no. I didn't cheat. Junior and I were dancing and things got out of hand."

"What do you mean out of hand?"

"His hands and mine started wondering and he bit my neck and Kasey started dancing behind me and his hands wondered and Jamie's mad at me, he's not talking to me."

"Well that makes 2 of us. You should go to bed." I replied, rolling over so she couldn't seeme cry.

"Please Justin, I'm so sorry please. I love you." She sobbed.

"If you love me so much were you thinking about me while you were grabbing all over them and letting them touch you? We're you thinking about me wehn you were letting him suck on your neck?"

"I was mad at you! I didn't mean to I'm sorry."

"You were mad at me?!"

"Yes, all you've done since we slept together is complain about them."

"You've spend 2 months with them while I was locked away in hell. When I come home you say you love me and we make love and the next day I have to sit and watch your 'friends' firt with you while you flirt back! All I watned to do was spend some time alone with the woman I klove, with the woman who I htough loved me, but all she wants to do is flirt with other men and then she runs off and plays grab hand with them letting them suck and bite on her fucking neck while I sat here questioning if she loves me at all!"

"I don't flirt with June. I do love you."

"You don't flirt with? You've touched him more than you have me! 'Oh June you're sooo funny. Aw June that's cute. June that's so sweet.' as you kiss and rub on him!"

"No Justin ...."

"Yes Allena! You know what, I'm gonna go see if Jamie's home, maybe I can crash there until I figure out what the hell I'm gonna do."I said, standing up.

"NO PLEASE Justin! Please don't go." She sobbed, wrapping her body around my leg.

"Get off me. It's best if I go somewhere else. I can't even look at you right now."

"I'm so sorry. Please believe me. I love you Justin. I love you not him."

"Well Allena I guess you're going to have to prove that to me. Now let go. You have some decisions to make. Good night." I said, prying her off my leg and walking out.

"Hey man, I figured you'd be over here. I made the couch for ya." Jamie said, opening the door and letting me in.

"Yeah, thanks I apprecitate it."

"I'm sorry man."

"Hey you didn't feel her up and suck her neck."

"No I didn't, but she had no right to do that. God Justin, I've never been so embarresed to have her as my sister as I was tonight. She looked like a fucking whore." Jamie sighed.

"Yeah so I heard."

"Did she tell you everything?"

"What do you mean everything?"

"Did she tell you about the bite, or did she tell you she told him bite me and he did?"

"She told me about the dance floor and shit."

"Good so she decided not to lie after all."

"She was gonna lie to me to?"

"Yeah, she told me that she would just tell you that she told Junior bite me and he did."

"Yeah well that's not what she told me so...."

"I really am sorry about all this. You're a good guy Justin and I told her so."

"Thanks Jamie." I sighed, as I settled on his couch.

Allena's POV:

I sat on the floor sobbing as Justin grabbed his stuff and walked out. I begged him not to go. I know that I screwed up. There was a knock on the door and I hurried to answer it, hopping Justin had changed his mind.

I jumped up and ran to the door throwing it open, only to see Junior standing there.

"Hey you, I never thought you would be that excited to see me." Junior smirked.

"Oh it's you." I said, fresh tears filling my eyes, as I turned and went to the couch, grabbing the blanket Justin had used and pulling it over me like a sheild.

"Where's popstar?"

"Gone, either at Jamie's or on a plane away from here."

"Good." He smirked, starting towards me.

"No it's not good. I'm gonna loose the first man I've loved in so long because I was an idiot and I let you do things that I shouldn't have."

"That should tell you something." He said, leaning in to kiss me.

"No it shouldn't. I love him not you. I don't want you Junior. I want Jusitn and he's gone because I let you go to far. I screwed up and I might have lost Justin becuase of this."

"Baby come on, you deserve better than him."

"And who's better than him?"

"Me."

"You know Justin told me that you've been flirting with me and that I was flirting back and I didn't believe him and now I lost him and I have no one to blame but myself. I lost the man I love because you blinded me with lies." I sobbed." He said he was going to Jamie's to think about what he was gonna do. He's probably on the phone booking a plane ticket as far away from my whoring ass as he can, if he's even still here. He took all his stuff with him."

"I never said I was leaving." A soft voice said behind Junior.

I stood up to see Justin standing there." I.... I'm so sorry Justin.... I see now I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize to popstar, you did nothing wrong."

"I did do something wrong. I did a lot wrong. I did a lot wrong because of you. Jamie was right you are just a play boy and once you got what you wanted and I ruined my life you would have just dumped me like you do to every girl dumb enough to fall into your bed. Well it's not gonna work. You need to leave. You've already helped me loose him. I think you need to leave now. I don't want to be around you."

"You don't mean that."

"I do Junior. You need to leave me alone and just stay away from me now." I said, walking around Justin and throwing the door open.

"You will regret this. You have the chance to do what millions of girls would love to do and you're throwing it away for a washed up popstar."

"He's not washed up, he makes more money a week than you do a month. So get the hell over yourself and go find a pit lizard. I love him not you. I want him not you get over it." I yelled, slaming the door after he walked out.

"I never said I was leaving." Justin repeated, causing me to turn around.

"You didn't have to." I whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"You took your stuff and said that you had to figure out what you were gonna do next, that you couldn't look at me."

"But I never said that I didn't want to be with you or that I was leaving."

"Justin you don't have to say it, it was implied."

"Allena you hurt me. If I hadn't gotten my sight back and been able to see the bite mark would you have told me about what happened?"

"Yes I would have."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Justin, I know that you don't believe me, but I do love you."

"I do believe you. I heard what you said to him."

"I know but still I was a whore and I hurt you. And I screwed up."

"Don't call yourself a whore. It's gonna take time for the hurt to go away, but I still love you, it's just gonna take time."

"Okay." I nodded, trying not to cry again." What are you doing here?"

"I ah, I couldn't sleep. I just needed to talk to you."

Justin's POV:

I hated telling her that I missed her. I'm not coming back to stay, I just needed to talk to her. It made feel good to her admit it was wrong and that she didn't want him, that he needed to leave and leave her alone. That still doesn't change what happened.

"So are you back to stay?" she asked.

"No, I want to talk, but then I'm going back to Jamie's."

"Oh."

"You can't blame me Allena, you pretty much cheated on me."

"I didn't cheat on you."

"Lena you let other MEN feel you up and suck on your neck."

"I didn't sleep with or kiss them."

"So I can go out and feel women up and let them suck and kiss on my neck and that would be okay?"

"No." she whispered.

"So it's okay for you to do that, but it's wrong for me to?" I asked.

"No."

"But you didn't pretty much cheat on me."

"Justin, please I didn't do anything but grab June's ass."

"No, not that grabbing is ass is okay, but it's what you allowed them to do to you. I shouldn't have come back, I should have just stayed at Jamie's." I replied, turning for the door.

"Please don't leave Justin please. I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again."

"How can you not let soemthing happen if you can't even admit what you did?"

"Justin , I don't want to loose you. I love you so much. I'm so sorry." She said, as she began to sob again.

"I love you Lena, but I don't know if I can trust you anymore. You really don't see anything wrong with what you did. the only reason you're upset is because Jamie and I see it as wrong."

"No Justin that's not true. I know I shouldn't have done and let what happened, happen. I know and admit that I mess up and that I should have put a stop to it but I can't go back and change it."

"I know you can't go back, but damn it, it fucking hurts to know that instead of spending time with me after I was gone, you would rather be with your friends who obviously don't respect you or our relationship. I'm leaving now. I'll come find you when I'm ready to see you, have a good night." I replied.

"I do want to spend time with you. Stay here and we'll spend time together now." She pleaded.

"To little to late. Good night." I walked out for the second time .

My heart ached more now than it did the first time. I curled up on the couch and allowed my tears to fall as I slipped off to sleep, my dreams full of images of Allena and Junior.

Jamie woke me up and told me he was gonna head to the garage, that I should come with him. I got up and showered, before heading out. I looked around with wide eyes, I would never have imagined it would be crazy like this. Jamie took me to his garge and introduced me to all his crew guys. They even let me help work on the car. I couldn't believe how much fun I was having.

"So are you gonna go talk to her?" Jamie asked, as we sat on a stack of tires in his garage.

"I went back last night."

"Oh? How did that go?"

"Junior was there."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope. He was trying to get in her pants."

"Is my sister that dumb?"

"No, she told him to leave before she even knew I was there."

"Well that's good atleast."

"She doesn't see what she did as cheating. She said she didn't kiss or fuck him so she didn't cheat. So I said that I could g oout and feel up on girls and suck and kiss on their neck and that would be okay, she said no."

"What?! So it was okay for her, but it wouldn't be okay for you to?"

"She said she screwed up, but she wasn't cheating. I was more upset after leaving the second time than I was the first."

"That sucks, I don't know what the hell she's thinking."

"Me either."

I was walking towards where Jamie's hauler is. I'm watching practice from on there. I was taking in everything around me when I felt someone walk into me, pushing me over backwards. I saw a flash of green and blue before my world when balck.

Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know if I should keep writing this or not !!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story