Allena's POV:

I didn't sleep very much last night. M y eyes are puffy and blood shot from crying all night. I checked in with the night doctor before getting settled in to wait for a patient to come, I didn't have to wait long.

"Doc we got one for ya." A medic said.

"What is it?"

"Male 27 fell in the garage, blacked out."

"I didn't fall damnit, someone pushed me. I'm fine." Justin complained.

"Oh my God. What happened? Are you okay? Who pushed you?" I asked, as I rushed to his side.

"I'm fine! I told them I didn't need to come here."

" Justin you just recovered from a head trauma, come let me check you out." I said, taking him back as tears filled my eyes again.

"I'm fine."

I gave hima full exam, tears falling the whole time. When I found nothing wrong with him I threw myself into his arms and sobbed.

"I'm so sorry. Please be careful please. I don't want anything to happen to you." I sobbed.

"Well tell your 'fiend' to stay the hell away from me." He said, pushing me away.

"What?"

"Your little friend Junior helped me 'fall'."

"Junior did this?"

"Yeah." he sighed, " Don't cry Lena I'm fine. Please don't cry, I hate seeing you cry."

"I'm so sorry. I.... I'll take care of Junior, I promise he won't bother you anymore."

"No Lena, leave it alone, it's fine. Just stop crying please."

"I'm so sorry. You scared me. I'm sorry I ever went out."

"I'm sorry you went out too, but you did and we can't change what happened."

"No, I can't take it back. I cheated on you and I will regret it for the rest of my life. I'm so sorry. I'm gonna go, I'll leave you alone now." I sobbbed, starting to walk away.

Justin reached out and grabbed me, pulling me into his arms. He guided my head to his chest." I do love you Allena, I do. I will get over what you did, but it's gonna take time for me to get over the hurt and be able to trust you again."

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed.

"I know you're sorry Lena, but your words don't take back what you did. You're going to have to prove it by your actions, you have to work to gain my trust back."

"I know... I know. But I just feel like I lost you."

"Lean, I'm right here. I'm right in front of you."

"But you're not. Becuase you're gonna leave here and go back with Jamie and I won't see you again until you decide you want to see or talk to me. And admit it Justin, you wouldn't be here if you hadn't gotten pushed and secuirty hadn't made you." I sobbed, pulling back and putting some distance between us/

Justin didn't say anything.

"You wouldn't be here. I am loosing you. Why don't you save me the slow painful torture and just break up with me now." I sobbed.

"Is that what you want? Do you want me to break up with you?"

"No, that's the last thing I want, but I don't want this horrible feeling to go on for months, then have you break up with me."

"Lena, I fucking love you! Do you not get that?" He yelled.

"No I don't get that. You say it, then you leave and I don't know if you're coming back! Besides a minute ago you haven't even touched me except to push me away. You say you love me then you walk away."

"Well atleast I say it at all!" He screamed.

"You told me you ddin't believe me! Why should I say something when you don't believe me? Nothing I say matters, you don't believe me. What do you want me to do Justin? You say I have to prove to you that you can trust me, but you don't stay near me for me to prove anything. So what do you want me to do? I'll do anything, because I do love you!" I screamed, as I fell to my knees sobbing hysterically.

Justin jumped off the table and came over to me. He dropped down beside me, pulling me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me. " You're right, I'm not being fair. I expect you to prove things, but I don't give you a chance to. I'm sorry. I have been so unfair with you. Please don't cry baby. I love you and I'm not going to leave you. I promise you're not going to loose me." He said, before kissing my head.

"I love you Justing." I sobbed.

"Shh, I know you do. But please stop crying baby."

I nodded my head, as he softly humbed 'My Love'. I rested my head on his shoulder as I began to calm down and my eyes became heavy.

Justin's POV:

I humbed and rocked her unti lshe stopped crying/ I looked down to see Lena asleep, her face burried in my neck. I picked her up and walked to the bed. I laid down, laying her on my chest. I found my eyes getting heavy . I breathed in her scent as I drifted off to sleep.

We still have things to deal with and I don't know if I can trust her yet, especially around her frineds. I know that I hate not being with her, but I can't put myself through this, if it's going to happen again. I lay here watching her sleep. I don't think she slept at all last night.

"Dr McMurray what are......" the nurse started to say as she walked in.

"Is there another patient?" I asked.

"No."

"Then leave her alone."

"This isn't professional and she has a reputation already."

"What reputation?"

"She's done this before with a star. She got fired from her last job because of it."

"Did Nascar say that?"

"No."

"Well then I suggest you keep you're mouth shut if you don't know the fucking story." I growled.

"Well you shouldn't be so hands on with her, she has a boyfriend." She said snidely.

"Well then I guess it's a good thing I'm her boyfriend. I suggest you keep your mouth shut about things you don't know or I will go talk to Nascar."

"And why would they care about you?"

"Because I'm the fucking star you were talking about." I growled, pulling my hat off.

"Oh my God, Justin Timberlake, I'm like you're biggest fan!" She squeeled.

"Get the hell out of my room."

"You're room?"

"She hasn't released me, there fore this is my room."

"Then I'm your nurse."

"No you're not, your a stalker, get out."

"What's wrong?" Lena whimpered.

"Nothing baby, go back to sleep." I whispered, kissing her head and pulling her closer.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, go to sleep baby."

"Will you be here when I wake up?"

"Considering you made me your pillow, yes."

"Oh well, here I'll let you go." She mumbled, moving off me.

"No come here. I didn't mean it like that." I said, pulling her back on top of me.

"Will you be here when I wake up?"

"Yes baby, I'l lbe right here."

Allena's POV:

I woke up later to see Justin staring at the ceiling." You're wishing you're anywhere but here aren't you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You're wishing you were anywhere but here with me."

"No Lena, that's not true. I'm just trying to figure out what I did to make you not want to spend time with me."

"What do you mean?"

"I had to have done something to make you not want to spend time with me. What I did to push you into another man's arms."

"Justin you didn't do anything."

"I had to have done something."

"No you didn't. I guess I just got used to spending so much time wiht the guys while you were gone. Junior was always there to keep my mind off missing you. I didn't even see what I was doing. The other night it was so perfect, you making love to me and it scared me. I was so scared that I would lose you so what did I do? I cheated on you and pushed you away."

"Why didn't you tell me that you were scared?"

"I didn't want you to think that I'm insecure."

"Allena I'd rather you tell me that you're scared about something than have something like this happen."

"I know that Justin. I'm so stupid. I ran to Junior and I screwed everything up."

"Do you want to make things right? Do you want to try to fix our relationship?" He asked.

"Yes I do, but can you forgive me and get passed this?"

"Lena you have to start telling me what's going on in your head. You have to be honest with me."

"Justin can you get pased what I did? You didn't answer my question. If you can't get passed it there's no reason to even try." I said, as tears filled my eyes.

Justin just looked at me before getting up and walking to the door.

"I guess not." I said allowing my tears to fall. " I guess this is good bye."

"God Lena I don't want to walk away. I love you so much and I hate being away form you, but all I can see when I look at you is him all over you."

"We can't move on from this like that. You can't forgive me. There's no hope."

"I have to talk to her!" Junior said barging in the room.

"I thought I told you to stay away from me?" I said.

"You don't belong with him. He doesn't understand you like I do!"

"I LOVE him! I love him, but don't worry Junior, he's leaving. I screwed this up and he's leaving. I let you get to me and convince me to do something stupid and I lost him. He's leaving but let me tell you one thing though, you will never ever have me. Oh one more thing if you ever touch him again I will kill you myself."

"Just give me a chance." He begged.

"NO! I don't even want to see you again. Leave!" I yelled.

"Please Lena. Just give me once chance to prove to you that I'm right."

"The day I give you a chance is the day Hell freezes over. The sight of you makes me sick, please leave."
Chapter End Notes:
Please please give me feedback!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story