Justin's POV:

I watched Junior glare at me before storming out. Lena's words kept running through my mind. I watched as she swiped her tears away.

"Can I have a kiss good bye?"

I walked over and cupped her face in my hands. I pressed my lips to hers in a deep passionate kiss. I put all my feelings into this one kiss. I knew I could never let her go. I pulled her closer to me and changed the angle of our kissing, tasting her deeper. When we separated we both were left breathless.

"That...... That was a hell of a kiss good bye. I'm going to miss you. I love you Justin Randall."

"That wasn't a kiss good bye. I love you Lea. I love you and I'm not going anywhere."

"Wha...what changed your mind?"

"I listened to you. I listened to what you just said. I love you and I know that I can't let you go. Yes I can forgive you and with time I'll trust you again. We're worth fighting for."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I've lived without and I don't want to do that again."

"Things are different now."

"No they're not. I'd still have to do everything without seeing you. I don't want to do that again."

"You're going to have to. Eventually you’re going to go back to work and well this is my job."

"I know, but we can make it work. I love you and I don't want to be without you. I don't want to wake up every morning and know that I don't have you. As long as you're my girl I don't care."

"Are you sure you can forgive and forget what I did?" She asked, looking at the floor.

"Don't look at the floor."

"I cheated on you Justin. I don't deserve to look at you."

"Baby, look at me." I said, lifting her chin with my finger. "I forgive you and I love you."

"I love you too. I promise I won't ever ever let something like that happen again."

"I believe you."

"I swear."

"I know baby."

"It wasn't supposed to be this way. This weekend was supposed to be great. We were supposed to make love and run around the track having fun. I wasn't supposed to leave you home and cheat on you. I fucked this all up."

"Baby, it's only Friday, the weekend isn't even half over. We can still turn it around. Well I don't know about the making love thing... I don't know if I can do that right now, not that I don't love you."

"I... I.. kn..."

"Who the hell am I kidding; I do know about the making love thing...."

"Justin I understand. I wouldn't want to fuck me either, not after what I did."

"That's good, because I'm not talking about fucking you.... I've never fucked you and I don't plan on it either, I'm talking about making love to you and I know for damn sure that I can do that. I'd do it right now if there wasn't this creepy nurse out there."

"God you're such a dork sometimes. I love you." She smiled, leaning up and pressing her lips to mine, as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her tightly against my body.

"Doctor McMurray...." The nurse cooed, throwing open the door.

 

Allena's POV:

"She scares me." Justin whispered in my ear, before sucking my lobe in his mouth.

"What?" I asked trying not to giggle.

"Oh you're awake." She said sounding kind of upset about that.

"Yes, now what do you want?"

"Nothing really. I was just coming to check on the patient." She smiled, looking at Justin's ass.

"I know his ass looks good in those jeans, but you better stop staring at my man’s ass right now."I growled.

"I... I can't help it... He's like walking, talking, sex."

"Yeah well he's my walking, talking, sex and you need to stop looking at him or there will be some problems here. You are on probation with Nascar for the whole Kyle Busch thing, I don't think that Mr. Helton would like to hear about this, do you?"

"Well I don't think Mr. Helton would like you being in bed with a patient." she smiled.

"That patient was my boyfriend who was knocked unconscious following a severe head trauma, I was a little worried. I think he'd understand."

"Baby, I'll talk to him if I have to. I'll tell him that I put you in that bed, which I did. I picked you up and laid you down with me." Justin said, wrapping his arms around me.

"That's not necessary Justin. However, I'm going to release you, I'm sure my brother is looking for you by now."

"ALLENA!" Jamie screamed from outside.

"What Jame?" I asked, walking out.

"Justin's gone."

"What?"

"He was supposed to meet my guys over at the hauler and he never showed up, no one's seen him. I lost your boyfriend, or at least I think he's still your boyfriend."

"BABY! Get this crazy ass woman away from me!" Justin yelled, running out of the room and wrapping his arms around me again, putting me between him and the nurse.

"What's going on?"

"She's trying to give a sponge bath or something."

"I just told him that I should examine him before he goes." She smiled.

"That's it. I'm calling Helton right now." I screamed, marching over to the phone and calling him.

"What happened to you?" Jamie asked Justin.

"Junior pushed and I hit my head and lost consciousness for like 2 seconds and my security drug me here and I've been here with Lena ever since."

"Did you guess get things worked out?"

"Yeah we did. We're gonna be fine."

"Good, because there's this hottie that I'm taking to dinner tonight."

"James what did I tell you about those pit lizards?" I asked, walking back to the group. "Helton is on his way."

"To leave them alone... If Helton's coming this way I'm outta here. Love ya sis." Jamie said, quickly walking out the door.

"What's the deal with Helton?" Justin asked.

"He's my boss and well Jamie's boss' boss kinda." I laughed. "He’s one of the big wigs of Nascar."

"Oh, Jamie's afraid of him?"

"Jamie's had to give him lots of money." I laughed.

"What? Why?"

"Fines for breaking the rules."

"Oh. Okay." He smiled. "Is he gonna take care of creepy girl?"

"I hope so." I sighed.

Justin's POV:

I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers in a soft kiss. "I love you."

"I love you." She smiled, before leaning up and pressing her lips to mine again.

"Mr. Helton, she had no reason to call you. Do you see what she's doing? That's a patient."

"Dr. McMurray, can you explain yourself?" Mike Helton asked.

"Mr. Helton, hi. Um this is Justin Timberlake, Justin this is Mr. Helton."

"Nice to meet you, but that doesn't explain why you’re making out with a patient."

"He's my boyfriend. And technically he's not a patient, seeing at Lorrie over there never admitted him to the clinic or did any paper work on him.... IE she didn't do her job."

"Is this true?"

"Well Allena never told me to." Lorrie defended.

"She shouldn't have to tell you to do your job."

"Not to mention that she conducted herself unprofessionally, she tried to give him a sponge bath and she was ludely looking at him."

"Is this true Mr. Timberlake?"

"Yes sir." I smiled shyly. "She kinda creeps me out."

"Very well then. Lorrie, your fired, give me your hard card, get your things and leave. You will be escorted by security."

"Thank God." I sighed.

"As for your behavior today Dr. I don't think it's appropriate for you to be sleeping on shift."

"I know I'm sorry, it's just that I didn't get any sleep last night there were some issues and I didn't sleep. I promise it won't happen again."

"Very well, Take the rest of the day off, there is a doctor coming in, in a few minutes anyway."

"Thank you Sir and I promise this will never happen again."

"Good. Please just stay until the other Doctor gets here please."

"No problem."

"Good. It was nice meeting you Mr. Timberlake and I hope you enjoy Nascar."

"Well so far I have for the most part." I smiled.

"Good, Have a good day." He said, before walking out.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked, walking hand in hand with her back to her coach as they call them.... To me it's a bus.

"Well nothing is really happening until Qualifying later. So we can just hang out and spend some time together."

"That sounds perfect to me." I smiled, leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Get a room you WHORE!" Junior yelled.

Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story