Allena's POV:

We spent the after noon sitting on the couch talking and kissing. I'm so glad that he forgave me. I don't even want to think about what my life would be like without him. I smiled, as I grabbed his hand and led him down pit road.

"This all is so amazing." Justin said in awe, as he looked around.

"I know, it's kind of overwhelming sometimes."

"I just can't get over the amount of people that are here."

"Justin Timberlake.... Oh My God! Justin can I have your autograph? Can I get a quick picture?" A girl said, as she came running over to us.

"Sure." Justin smiled, doing as she asked.

When he grabbed my hand again he was blinking weird. "Are you okay baby?"

"My eyes are being funny."

"Your eyes probably aren't ready to deal with the camera flashes yet. Here, put these on." I said, gently putting my sunglasses over his eyes. "These should protect you from all the flashes."

"Why would they bother me though?"

"Because Justin, you've only had your sight back for a few days and you've spent them inside mostly."

"Oh, okay." He smiled, leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"If it's still bothering you in a week tell me though okay?"

"I will, don't worry."

"Let's go find Jamie." I smiled, leading him farther down pit road.

"Looky looky who it is, Nascar's newest slut and her pop star boy toy." Junior sneered as we walked by.

"Your just jealous that she won't get with you." Justin smiled, slapping my ass as we walked by.

"How do you know I ain't already tapped that?" He yelled out.

"Because she wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole."

"Yet I'm the one who gave her the hickey on her neck?" He smirked.

"Junior shut the fuck up. We already know that your a fucking play boy so just leave them alone." Elliot said, walking towards us.

"Hey you." He smiled, hugging me. "How are you doing Mr. Timberlake?"

"I'm good, Elliot right?" Justin smiled.

"Yeah that's right. I'm sorry that knuckle head is causing problems."

"It's okay, it's my fault anyway. I let him get way closer to me than I should have."

"Yeah. Well that don't give him a right to talk about you two like that. He's just jealous that you won't be another notch in his bed post."

"It's bad enough that I fell for Kasey's shit before and then the way I acted the other night, I'm so ashamed. I'm stupid too, I almost lost Justin over them and I know and have known that they weren't worth it."

"I already forgave you baby and I'm right here and that's all that matters." Justin said, wrapping me up in his arms.

"I know.

"Hey Justin, some of us are planning a snow boarding trip at the end of the year, you should come with." Reed said, as he walked by.

"I really like that kid, what's his place here?" Justin whispered.

"That's Reed Sorenson, he's a good kid. He drives the 41 Target Dodge for Chip Ganassi. He was my brother's team mate for a year before Jame went to Roush."

"Yeah let me know dates and places. I'd love to go." he smiled, shaking hands with him, before Reed continued down to his car.

"You got it man."

"How much of a kid is he?" Justin whispered.

"He's 22."

"Okay, so we can get drunk while we're snow boarding and I don't have to worry about it?"

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Good." He smiled.

Justin's POV:

I really like some of these guys, but I also there a two that I could go the rest of my life without seeing again, and one of them is coming towards us, Jamie by his side. I can't help but wonder if Jamie wouldn't rather his sister be with his best friend. I sighed, as I watched them come towards us.

"What's going through your mind Mr. Sexy back?" Lena asked.

"Nothing."

"Remember that conversation about being honest we had earlier? It goes both ways."

"I'm sorry. It's stupid."

"If it's bothering you it's not stupid."

"I was just wondering if Jamie wouldn't rather have you with his friend."

"I don't care what Jamie would prefer. I love you and I'm with you. I've been down that road and I got my heart stomped on. I don't want to be with Kasey or anyone else besides you."

"I know baby." I sighed.

"Hey J, what's up?" Jamie asked, coming to stand in front of us with Kasey.

"Not much, just taking things in with Lena."

"Yeah, this place is something else."

"Yeah it is."

"Hey Lena, how are you today?" Kasey smiled.

"I'm fine." she replied, leaning back against me as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I had fun last night, did you?"

"No I didn't. I made a huge mistake last night. I should have stayed home with my boyfriend last night."

"It's okay baby, there is no need to go back there."

"Did she tell you what happened?" Kasey asked, looking back up.

"Yes she did and we dealt with it."

"She's pretty good in bed huh?" He smiled.

"I'm not going to talk to you about my girlfriend like that."

"Kasey knock it off. You had a chance and you broke her heart. Don't make me give you more black eyes." Jamie growled.

"It's okay Jamie, I can handle it." Lena said, lifting her head high. "I screwed up and I can deal with the repercussions."

"Just because you can handle it doesn't mean you have to baby. It's been dealt with there is no reason to continue punishing yourself over it."

"How can you walk around with her like that when she's got a hickey on her neck from someone else?" Kasey asked, looking disgusted.

"From what I heard Mr. Kahne you have no reason to be throwing stones at anyone. What I choose to do has nothing to do with you, plus it's none of your business." I said, leaning down and sucking on Lena's neck.

She moaned softly, as her body melted against mine. I didn't move back until the mark Junior had left the night before was now a dark purple, shining with my saliva. I flicked my tongue over it once more before pulling back to look at Kasey.

"Now, that's my hickey get over it." I replied, before taking her hand and leading her farther down pit road.

"Justin wait up." Jamie yelled, running after us.

"What?" I growled, losing my patience with all this crap.

"I'm sorry. Kasey's just being an ass."

"It's not your fault, but I'm tired of having to defend my relationship to those dickheads."

"I know and you shouldn't have. The ones giving you shit are the ones who are jealous."

"Yeah, well they are pushing there luck with me."

"So Reed told me that you're going to go snow boarding with him at the end of the year huh?" Jamie asked, as we leaned against his car.

"That's the plan. I really like him, I think he's pretty cool."

"Yeah he's a good guy. I like spending time with him. He's one of the guys around here who is real. We can talk about racing, but we can also talk about normal every day stuff too. He's cool."

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to going snow boarding."

"So what else do you do besides snow boarding and making women lose their panties?"

"I don't make women lose their panties...... wet them maybe." I laughed.

"JUSTIN RANDALL!" Allena scolded.

"I'm sorry baby, that was a dirty joke, true but dirty."

"Hey truth is truth."

"Truth is that half of Nascar thinks Jamie is gay." Lena laughed.

"But we all know that's not true." Jamie smiled, as he appreciated a scantily clad woman walking by.

"Is that Justin Timberlake?" I heard them whisper between themselves.

 

"Joy. I get to share my boyfriend again." Allena complained.

"It's part of being with me, is that a problem?" I asked.

"No. I just didn't think that Nascar rednecks were going to be Justin Timberlake fans."

"Baby, you're gonna have to deal with sharing me just about everywhere we go."

"I know." she pouted.

"Aw don't pout baby, at the end of the day no matter what, you have my heart."

Chapter End Notes:
PLease leave me feedback!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story