Allena's POV:

I know that Justin is famous and that I have to share him with his fans, but after everything that's happened forgive me if I'm just a little insecure. Some of those girls are barely dressed and if his Mom took him away what's stopping him from leaving me for one of those girls? I mean eventually he's going to go back to LA and that's where Jessica is and she wasn't happy about him dumping her or whatever. You can't blame me for that, I mean come on he's incredibly sexy and sweet and perfect of course other woman are going to want him, but what's keeping him with me? I'm just a nerdy doctor.

 

"Oh my God how cool is this, we get to meet all the hot drivers and Justin Timberlake.... he's soo hot." A small blond with her breasts hanging out squealed.

I rolled my eyes as I walked towards Jamie.

"How are you ladies doing today?" Justin asked.

"Great you?"

"I'm fabulous."

"So what brings you to the track?"

"I'm just spending some time recovering with my girlfriend and her brother."

"Oh, who's that?"

"Baby, come here." Justin said, reaching out for me.

"What?" I asked, trying not to let my displeasure show.

"Come here." He smiled, pulling me over and into his arms. "This is my girlfriend Lena McMurray."

"McMurray?"

"Yes." I said, shooting her a nasty look.

"You're Jamie's sister?"

"Yes I am."

"Oh my GOD!! I have a date with Jamie tonight, we should so double date."

"Why so you can flirt with both my brother and my boyfriend? No thanks." I smiled.

"ALLENA!" Justin scolded.

"What?"

"Knock it off." He said, between clinched teeth.

"Whatever." I said, pulling away from him and walking down to Reed's car.

Justin's POV:

"Well she isn't very nice. You could do soo much better." The girl said, rubbing my arm, as I watched Lena walk away.

"What is your name?"

"Denise."

"Well it was nice to meet you Denise maybe I'll see you later." I smiled.

"Sure. I'll talk to Jamie about it." She smiled.

"You do that." I said, before walking down to where Lena was standing.

 

"Hey Reed, can I steal my girl for a few?"

"Of course." Reed smiled.

"That's not necessary, Reed and I were in the middle of a conversation."

"No it is necessary and Reed said it was fine." I said, before pulling her away.

"All done with the Pit Lizard?" she asked.

"I don't know what your problem is but the way you just treated my fan was wrong on so many levels. After you stormed off do you know what she told me?"

"Nope."

"That I could do so much better than you and that you're not nice."

"Do you know what she meant by doing so much better? Do you Justin? Because I do." she spat.

"With the way you acted...."

"She meant herself! Open your fucking eyes. They are called Pit Lizards for a damn reason. They will do anything to get into anyone famous' pants, usually drivers, but I'm sure you'll do."

"You don't know that. She seemed very nice."

"Well then why don't you go to fucking dinner with her and my brother, have a good time. Maybe you'll find someone so much better too." She spat before she took off running.

DAMN! Why does she have to be so difficult? Denise seemed so nice and she was much nicer than Lena was. Maybe I should just give her some space for awhile.

"Hey man, where'd Lena go?" Jamie asked, wrapping his arm around Denise.

"We didn't see eye to eye on something, I think she just need some time to cool off."

"Well Denise said something about double dating, I'm up for it."

"Well I don't think that Lena is going to go anywhere tonight."

"Well you're still welcomed to come if you want." Jamie smiled, as we watched Reed take the track.

"Thanks I think I will." I sighed, wondering if this was a good idea.

Jamie, Denise, and I were sitting talking while waiting for our food. I haven't talked to Lena at all and I'm feeling really bad about that. I sighed.

"What's wrong Justin?" Denise asked.

"I'm just thinking about Lena."

"Does Lena even know that you're here with us?"

"No."

"Why are you with her, she's a bitch. You could do so so so much better." Denise smiled, leaning over and running her hand up and down my arm.

"That is my sister. She's not a bitch."

"She kinda acted like one towards Denise."

"So now my sister is a bitch?" Jamie asked.

"No. She just wasn't very nice and when I tried to talk to her about it, she called Denise a pit lizard and some other nasty stuff before she ran off."

"Something tells me that whatever you said to her wasn't very great either, because when she ran by me she was crying."

"She called me a Pit Lizard? And just what the hell is she a fucking groupie?" Denise spat.

"No she's not a groupie and she's not a pit lizard either." Jamie growled.

"Then what's she doing here?"

"She's the tour doctor that's what she's doing her."

"She's still a bitch. I bet she put out on the first date too."

"No she didn't actually we were together for 3 months before she made love. Unlike you I bet you're going to be working on Jamie before you even get back to the track. I have to get out of here, Lena was right."

"What do you mean she was right?"

"You are nothing but a pit lizard. She also said she wouldn't come because you would spend the night trying to get with both Jamie and me and you've done just that. So have a good night Jamie and make sure your wrap up good so you don't get anything." I said, standing up, shaking Jamie's hand, and walking out.

I ran through the drivers lot back to the bus. I hope that she's not to upset with me. I'm an idiot. How could not see it when she flat out told me? I've been in the business most of my life and I missed the groupie vibe. I ran inside to see the living room empty, I looked back to see the bedroom door shut but the lamp was on. I slowly opened the door to see Lena laying on the bed, her face buried in my pillow. I carefully sat on the side of the bed, causing her to move away, her face covered in un-dried tears.

 

Allena's POV:

I woke up to someone touching my face. I looked up to see Justin standing there. I pulled away from him and moved as far away from him as I could.

"What do you want?"

"Baby, please come here."

"No."

"Please honey."

"The last time I was told to come here, I was told I'm not good enough for you and that I'm not nice. So I'll stay right here."

"Baby please. I'm sorry. I was wrong and I should have listened to you. You were right. She's nothing but a pit lizard and she tried to flirt with me all through dinner."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better? Considering I didn't even know you went with them, that just gives me warm and fuzzy feelings."

"I know, I should have told you and I should have listened to you. I love you and you're prefect for me. I don't want her or anyone else."

"Which is why you went to dinner with her?"

"I went with Jamie, he's the one who asked me. I didn't even stay to eat." Justin said, coming towards me.

"Oh like that makes things so much better."

"I know I was wrong and stupid and I'm sorry."

"And that makes everything perfect right?"

"No baby it doesn't but I don't know what else you want me to say. I love you, I love you, I love only you Allena. I'm sorry about what I said today. There is no one else that is more perfect for me than you. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you, not with her or anyone else. Only you." Justin said, reaching out and pulling me into his arms.

"How am I supposed to believe that?" I sobbed, burring my head in his chest.

"Because it's true baby. I'm sorry I was unfair to you today. I love you and you make me happy. You are perfect for me."

"You hurt me."

"I know I did and I'm so sorry baby. I never meant to hurt you. I should have never said what I said, and I should have told her off long before I did and I'm sorry. I never want to hurt you. It kills me to see you crying and knowing that I caused your pain. I love you and I'll never ever let this happen again."

"You promise?" I asked, looking up.

"Yes. I promise promise promise."

"I forgive you." I said, leaning up and kissing his lips softly.

"I love you Allena."

"I love you too Justin."

Chapter End Notes:
PLease let me know what you think. If you read please leave feedback!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story