Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update everything, I'm going to try to start updating in a more timely fashion. I hope you like it.


Justin's POV:

    I can't believe that she forgave me like that, not that I'm complaining or anything, but I don't understand why she just forgave me like it was nothing. I laid awake most of the night wondering why she forgave me so easily. I woke up to find the bed empty. I crawled out of bed to see Lena sitting at the dining room table just looking out the window.

"Hey." I said quietly.


"Hi. Sleep well?"


"No."


"Why not?"


"Why did you forgive me like that?"


"What?"


"Last night you forgave me like I had just forgot to take the trash out or something."


"What do you want me to be mad at you?"


"No, I just don't understand."


"You wouldn't talk to me or even look at me after what happened with Junior. I know how it feels to have the person you love more than anything that mad at you. I know how much it hurts to know that person can't even look at you. I don't want you to feel that pain, so I forgave you. I'm not mean like you seem to think I am Justin, just because I'm hurting doesn't mean that I want you to hurt, because contrary to popular belief that wouldn't have made me feel better. Now I have to get to work, I'll see you later." She said, before standing, kissing my cheek and walking out.


    I didn't think that I could feel any worse than I did last night, but I was wrong. She forgave me for my benefit not hers. She forgave me so I wouldn't have to feel the hurt that I made her feel after the Junior thing. I'm a total asshole, granted I didn't let Denise suck on my neck or feel me up I was still wrong. She forgave me so I wouldn't hurt like she was hurting. She has every right to hurt after the stuff I said to her and about her, but she doesn't know about that. I love her and yet I hurt her like I promised I never would.


    I grabbed my clothes, jumping into the shower before going to Jamie's and asking him to borrow his car. I was going to make this up to her. I drove into town, stopping at the first florist that I found before continuing to find candy, a teddy bear, candles, music, and all the stuff for the perfect dinner. I had the flowers, teddy bear,  and candy delivered to the infield care center and then headed back to the track.


Allena's POV:

    I wouldn't let the things with Justin interfere with my job again. I sucked it up and acted like nothing was wrong. I forgave him and I'm going to move on and pretend that nothing happened.  What he did was nothing compared to what I did to him, but it still hurt. I know I screwed up. I really didn't have any intention of telling him what I did this morning but I couldn't not tell him when he asked. I looked up when the door the to clinic opened and a delivery woman walked in with a huge bouquet of roses.


"Can I help you?" I asked.


"Yes, I'm looking for a Doctor McMurray."


"That's me."


"Well then, these are for you." She smiled, setting the flowers in front of me.


"Thank you, their beautiful."

    They truly were. I don't think I've ever received this many roses before at one time. All bright red with one single white rose in the very middle.


"Wow, who are those for?" the new nurse Marci asked.


"Me." I said, breathlessly.


"Wow, who are they from? Someone who must love you a lot."


"What makes you say that?"


"Well when you get a bunch of red roses with a white rose in the middle it means, 'I love you.' Didn't you know that?"


"No, I didn't."


"So who are they from?"


"I don't know, I haven't read the card yet."


"Well read it girl." She smiled.


I opened the card and looked at it.


    ' I'm so sorry baby. I never meant to hurt you and I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I promised that I'd never hurt you and I broke that promise. I'm glad that you forgave me and I'm sorry that I couldn't forgive you like that. I love you more than anything and I'll do whatever I have to, to prove that. Please don't make plans for tonight, I have something special planned for you. I love you and I'm so so sorry...... Love J.   PS- the roses mean I love you.'


Tears were pouring down my cheeks when the door opened and another delivery man walked in.


    "Can I help you?" Marci asked.


"Yes, I'm looking for Dr. McMurray."


"That's her." Marci said, turning to look at me.


"These are for you."


"Thank you." I said, holding the large basket of chocolate close to my chest.


"There's one more thing in the truck, I'll be right back."


    "Damn girl, who is sending you all this stuff?"


"My boyfriend."


"Damn where did you get him and does he have a brother?"


"The hospital actually, he was my patient. I'm sure you've heard the rumors by now and yes their true. Yes, he has brothers, but the oldest is 14 I believe."


"Damn. I've heard the rumor's but I don't pay attention to rumors."


"I think you're my new best friend." I sighed, as the delivery guy walked in with a huge teddy bear.


I set the basket down and took the bear in my arms, he had been sprayed with Justin's cologne. More tears ran down my cheek as I looked at the card attached to the chocolates.


    ' I just want you to know how much you mean to me, even if I don't always show it. I love you baby girl.  Love J.'


"I think I'm officially jealous." Marci giggled.


"And you don't even know who he is yet." I smiled, as tears continued down my cheeks.



Justin's POV:

    I waited until I saw the last delivery truck leave, before slowly heading towards the care center. I don't know how she's going to react to what I did or how she's going to take me showing up after the conversation this morning, but I want her to know how sorry I am. I opened the door and slowly walked in to see Lena standing there with tears pouring down her cheeks.


"Can I help you...... Oh my God." the nurse said.


"I'm sorry baby, please don't cry." I whispered.



"OH MY GOD!" the nurse screamed.


    Lena looked at me before dropping the bear in her arms on the desk and running at me full speed. She jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.


"I didn't mean to make you cry again, I'm sorry."


"I love you so much." She sobbed into my neck. "This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."


"I love you too baby girl, I never wanted to hurt you and I will never ever ever do it again."


"I know. I told you last night that I forgave you and I meant it. I love you Justin."


"I love you too." I whispered, softly kissing her lips.



    "Oh my God." the nurse said again, dropping back into her chair.


"Justin I want you to meet my new nurse Marci. Marci this is my boyfriend Justin." Lena introduced.


"It's nice to meet you." I smiled.


"You too Mr. Timberlake." Marci said.


"Please call me Justin, I'm normal just like you."


"No, you're really not, but I'll call you anything you want me too."


"Okay, how about King Justin, sex god." I laughed.


"Okay smart ass." Marci laughed.


"Really I'm just Justin from Tennessee. I'm really a nice average guy when I'm not being an asshole." I said, wrapping Lena in my arms.


"Damn you're a lucky bitch McMurray." Marci laughed.


"What?" I asked.


"She's dating you and she's Jamie's sister."


"My nurse has a thing for my brother." Lena laughed.


"Well she can't be any worse than his date last night."


"I promised her she could do his STD test in a few days after he was with that skank."


"Before I left last night, I told him to wrap it good before he let her touch him."


"Well I hope he listened or didn't touch her at all."


"Me too." I laughed, kissing Lena again. " I love you."
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave feed back and let me know what you think, it really helps me write.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story