Allena's POV:

I woke up wrapped tightly in Justin's arms. I love the feel of his skin against mine. I think I might have to make the no clothes thing a permanent rule everywhere. I love how he can make me feel loved, cherished, and safe without really doing anything. I could feel him looking at me as I began softly tracing shapes on his stomach.

"Good morning." He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"Mmm it sure is." I mumbled, snuggling closer.

"Did you sleep good?"

"Fantastic." I smiled, looking up at him, "You?"

"I slept great, you wore me out last night."

"I think it was a joint effort."

"You're right, it was. So what's the schedule today?"

"Well the Cup race is today so if you want to hang out with Jamie until race time, you can sit on his pit box."

"Sounds like fun. Where will you be?"

"The care center. Speaking of which I need to get a shower and head off to work, then the next 4 days I'm all yours." I smiled, leaning up to give him a soft kiss.

"I like that sound of that."

"I thought you would. So are we still going to get your stuff?"

"Yeah, if you um don't mind I want to go see my grand parents before we leave Tennessee is that okay?"

"Whatever you want to do baby, I'm along for the ride unless it involves your Mom."

"I don't have a Mom, so there is no way it could involve that."

"J, I can see how much it kills you not talking to her....."

"No, she made the choice to dump in that fucking nursing home and let me rot. I know eventually we will work things out, but until then I want nothing to do with her not after how she treated both of us."

"Justin, I'm an adult I can handle whatever she dishes out, it's you that I'm worried about."

"I'm with you again, I'm great." He smiled.

"I love you Justin."

"I love you too Lena. Go get in the shower before I make you late for work." He whispered, leaning down and pressing a deep kiss on my lips.

"Okay okay, I'm going." I groaned, getting out of bed.

"Oww oww shake them hips baby." Justin called from the bed.

I couldn't stop the blush from climbing my neck to cover my cheeks as I ducked into the bathroom.

Justin's POV:

God I love that woman! I can't get over how cute she is sometimes. I mean we spent the whole night making love and this morning she blushes when I watched her run naked to the bathroom. I know my grandparents are going to love her even if my Mom doesn't. I know it was a risk asking her to go see them with me and I hope that it goes well.

I rushed around getting dressed to go meet up with Jamie. He's going to show me the ropes of race day. I'm even getting to go to the drivers meeting. I can't wait to see what that's about. I walked outside to see Jamie sitting on a golf cart with his PR girl. I met her earlier this weekend, she seems nice... Not Allena's biggest fan for some reason. I crawled on the back with Jamie and off we went.

"So are you ready for this?" Jamie asked.

"I can wait. I'm really starting to like this sport."

"Awesome, tell all your celebrity friends." Jamie laughed.

"From what I've heard some of them already watch and come to races."

"Yeah, but they don't really act like Nascar fans. They act like... well like what we kinda expected you to act like."

"What did you expect me to act like?"

"Like you're better than us."

"Man, I'm just a southern boy like most of you are."

"I know, you're really cool actually. I'm glad my sister found a good one finally."

"Well thanks, I'm glad you like me, because I really love your sister."

"I know you do. I can see it. I'm glad you got everything worked out."

"Me too. It's going to be hard to go back and finish my tour though. I've gotten used to being with her."

"Yeah but you also got used to being without her too, so just focus and do what you love to do, I'm sure she'll come see you on tour besides that's not for awhile yet right?"

"I don't know. I haven't talked to my manager since the accident."

"Well then, don't worry about it until it's here. Just enjoy spending time together now and worry about all that shit when it happens."

"You're right." I laughed, as we walked into the drivers meeting. "How did you get so smart? I mean with the blond hair and all."

"Hey hey hey leave the hair alone." Jamie groaned.

"Okay I know a touchy subject when I hear one." I laughed.

 

I can't believe how crazy it is. I know I've said that before this weekend but that was nothing compared to today. There are twice as many people around today and I think that I've signed more autographs than Jamie has, but it's so much fun. The race is almost over and Jamie isn't doing to bad, much to my happiness Junior isn't either. He's doing horrible and yet I can't stop smiling at that thought. I know it sounds horrible but with all the trouble he's caused this weekend. Speaking of which I'm so excited to go see my Grandma and Granddaddy. We're leaving right after the race to go.

I looked up to see the checkered flag coming out. I don't know who won, but I don't think the crowd is happy about it. I got down and headed to the care center. I nodded at the person standing guard. I have no idea who they are but they seem to know who I am, as I walked in and saw Lena leaning against the counter doing some paperwork.

"Hey beautiful." I said, wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey, how'd you like it?"

"It was great. Jamie didn't do to bad and Junior sucked ass." I laughed.

"Yeah I saw. I figured you'd be happy about that."

"Does that make me petty?"

"No. Are you ready to head out?"

"Whenever you are."

"I just have to finish this report and we're done." She said, going back to her paper work.

"Okay, hey Marci." I greeted, as she walked in the room.

"Hey JT." She snickered.

"Let me guess, there was some show and tell this morning?"

"No showing, just telling." Marci laughed.

"Figures."

"Hey all I did was ask her why she was walking like she spent the night riding a horse."

"I told her I did." Lena laughed, as she continued working.

"Well damn baby, you don't have to lie to the girl."

"I wasn't." She laughed.

"Okay, new topic." I said, blushing lightly as the door opened and Jamie walked in with Kasey Kahne.

I quickly wrapped my arms around Lena claiming what's mine, ready to protect her if needed.

"You don't have to worry Justin, he's not here to cause trouble." Jamie said.

"Right." I rolled my eyes not moving.

"What can I do for you Kasey?" Lena asked.

"I just need something for my back, it's bothering me again." Kasey said.

"Why don't you...."

 

"Justin be quiet." Lena scolded, leading Kasey into one of the exam rooms and shutting the door.

 

 

 

 

Allena's POV:

I started checking Kasey's back. I know that Justin is probably going to throw a fit about this, but it's my job and no matter what I have to do it.

"You sure you're happy with him?" Kasey asked.

"Very much so, why?"

"Because he's kind of possessive don't you think?"

"No."

"Did you not see how he just acted. If he could he would have pissed on you to mark you as his."

"He's been hurt in the past and we've been apart for 2 months. He just doesn't want to lose me and he tries to protect me."

"You used to be mine, why would I want to hurt you?"

"Because you did the other day."

"What do you mean?"

"When we were on pit road for qualifying."

"What did I do?"

"All the comments about the thing with Junior."

"I'm just being honest. I think that you are better with Junior than with pop star. I think you are even better off with me than with Junior."

"That ship sailed. Kasey you lost your chance when you did what you did and treated me the way you treated me. I am happy with Justin. I don't want Junior, I never have. What do you guys have against Justin? Why do you call him pop star?"

"Because he is one. He's not right for you. You a southern girl and you don't like flashy things. You're not one for being in the spot light."

"He's a southern guy first and foremost. He treats me better than anyone ever has, a ton better than you treated me. He loves me and besides being with you guys would put me in the spot light too. So if I'm going to be in the spot light I'm going to be in it with someone who loves me and who I love. He's not going anywhere so you might as well get used to it. Hell Jamie likes him." I said.

"I just don't think he's right for you."

"Well that's not you're choice. I'm going to give you a mild muscle relaxer to get you home and then you should go to a chiropractor or massage therapist."

"Lena don't change the subject...." Kasey started.

"I'm not changing the subject, I'm done talking. You came to have me look at your back and that's what I did. I'll have my nurse bring you the medicine and you're free to leave after that. Have a good week and I hope you're back feels better." I said, turning and walking out.

 

"Marci, Kasey needs a muscle relaxer, here is what I want him to have and the dose and then he's good to go." I said, walking towards Justin who was very un-happy

I walked around Justin and wrapped my arms around his waist, "Listen to me Justin, I love you and only you. I don't want to be with Kasey no matter what I let him do Thursday night. I know that you're not over what I did and I'm sorry, but I have been with Kasey before and he hurt me so bad and I don't ever want to be with him again. We are not good friends and I generally don't spend time with him. This is my job and he came here because his back was hurting and it's my job to help him feel better. That's all there is too it. You have nothing to worry about the only person I want is you."

"I just want to protect you." He grumbled.

"And I love that about you. I know that you want to protect me and there are times when I want you and welcome you to protect me, but I don't always need to be protected. I can take care of my self too Justin. I love you and I don't want you to be upset with me."

"I'm not upset with you. I just don't like him."

"And I don't like you either Pop star." Kasey said, walking out.

"Good then stay away from Lena unless you have a medical problem."

"Justin, calm down baby. I love you not him and what happened Thursday will never happened again."

"I know. I trust you, it's him I don't trust."

"Well then trust me and trust that I won't let him do anything to me. Now I'm going to finish my paper work so we can head to you're Grandparents and spend some time relaxing and enjoying just being together okay?" I said, leaning up and pressing my lips to his.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I know you can handle things. I love you Lena."

"I love you too and that's okay."

Chapter End Notes:
Please PLEASE PLEASE leave feed back if you read!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story