Author's Chapter Notes:
Once again, I don't own anyone that you might recognize. I hope y'all like this.
Allena's POV:

    I don't know what came over me. What the hell am I doing? I can't be kissing my patient. This is so wrong, but at the same time, it felt so good. Damn, I'm so gonna get in trouble, if I get caught. I'm crossing a ton of lines that I shouldn't be. Not to mention the fact that my patient is blind and will definitely regret this when he gets his sight back. Oh my God, I'm kissing Justin Timberlake. I'm so gonna get fired for this.

    I pulled my lips from his as we both gasped for air. Shit, this is not good. All I want to do is kiss him again. I'm in so much trouble right now.

" Wow." he mumbled, as he pulled me closer to him.

" I um... I shouldn't have done that."

" I kissed you first, it's okay." he smiled.

" Still, your my patient. I shouldn't be kissing you. Plus your just gonna regret it, so we can just pretend that it never happened." I muttered.

" What's your name Doc?"

" Allena."

" Allena, shut up." Justin said, before pressing his lips back to mine.

    Holy shit! This is better than the first two. Oh shit, this isn't good. I felt my body push closer to his, as his tongue played in my mouth, his hands on my cheeks, guiding my mouth on his. He tilted my head and kissed me deeper. I lost all ability to think as his tongue danced with mine. There is one thing that I know for sure now, this boy can kiss like no other.

    I was so into the kiss that I didn't hear the door open, it wasn't until a voice screamed that I was pulled out of my haze.

" What the hell is going on in here?!" the woman screamed.

Oh Shit!

" Who.... Who is there?" Justin asked softly, like a scared child in the dark.

" What you go on tour for a few months and forget your girlfriend?" the woman demanded.

" Justin Randall I raised you better than this, what is going on?" Another voice demanded.

" Momma?" Justin whispered.

" Who is that?"

" I,,,, I'm Doctor McMurray." I said, trying to mutter up what little self respect I had left.

" Doctor?" The first one mocked.

" Yes. I'm Justin.... I mean Mr. Timberlake's doctor." I whispered.

" What did I say about that Mr. Timberlake shit?" Justin asked.

" I thought you said you didn't have a girlfriend?" I asked, trying to pull away.

" I don't. I swear. I don't know what the hell she thinks she's doing coming in here claiming that shit."

    " Momma, Jess, this is Dr. McMurray, Doc, this is my momma Lynn, and Jessica." Just introduced.

" Hi." I said meekly.

" We're here now, you can leave." Jessica ordered, like I was her servant.

" I can't do that. I'm here until he gets his sight back and goes home." I replied.


Justin's POV:

    " Jessica what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to pull some of the attention off Allena.

" I heard that something had happened to you and I wanted to come make sure my BOYFRIEND was okay." she said, emphasising boyfriend.

" I'm not your boyfriend. We are not exclusive, hell we don't even really date."

" The hell we don't. Don't make me remind you of the time we've spent together in front of your Momma."

" I don't need to be reminded. And my momma already knows anyway. I tell her everything, you know that." I replied. " Mom what is she doing here?"

    I could feel Allena still trying to pull away from me, I didn't want to loose the contact, so I held on tight. I could feel her shuddering breaths. God I hope she's not crying. I would feel like shit if she was crying because of me. I don't want her to cry.

" She heard that something had happened to you and she wouldn't stay in California, there was nothing I could to do make her stay." Mom said. " Dr. McMurray could I speak with you outside?"

" I'm sorry, I can't leave this room." Allena whispered.

" What?" Both woman exclaimed.

" I can't leave this room. I'm not to leave this room with out Justin."

" I want to speak with your supervisor then. I don't like what I walked in and saw. What kind of Doctor are you? No self respecting....."

" Mom stop!"

" She was taking advantage of you baby."

" No she wasn't. I was taking advantage of her. I came on to her. I kissed her." I replied.

" Justin, you can't see. How do you kiss someone you can't even see?" Mom asked.

" Like this." I replied, running my fingers softly over Allena's cheeks, until I found her lips. I guided my lips to hers, based on where my fingers were. I kissed her softly, sweetly, before turning my head a little and kissing her deeply.

" I can't believe you are cheating on my right in front of me." Jessica huffed.

I finished kissing Allena, before answering, " I'm not cheating on you, your not my girlfriend." I replied, before noticing that there were tear drops hitting my fingers, that were still on Allena's cheeks.

" Justin, she should have stopped it." Mom sighed.

" She did." I replied, before guiding Allena's head to my chest and holding her tight. " Don't cry Lena, I'm sorry about all this. I'm gonna fix this I promise. Please just don't cry."

    " I'm gonna loose my job and my medical license." she sobbed into my chest.

" Your not gonna loose anything I promise."

" Yes I am. Your mom wants to talk to my boss." she sobbed harder.

" No she's not. She's not gonna talk to anyone. Shh, just get some rest. I know your tired."

" How can I sleep now? How can I sleep knowing that my life is over?"

" Your life isn't over. Just rest now Lena. I'm gonna take care of it." I whispered, softly kissing the top of her head.

Lynn's POV:

    I couldn't believe what I had walked in to find. What kind of Doctor makes out with her patient? What the hell was she thinking? Now she's laying there sobbing on my son's chest like she's all innocent.

" Who is your supervisor?" I asked.

" Mom, your not talking to anyone. I already told you that I'm the one who started it." Justin replied.

" She should have stopped it. She's supposed to be a professional."

" She is. And she did. I just kept at it. Your not going to talk anyone. Just leave it alone. I'm fine. I'm not hurt any more than I was when I came in here. She's actually comforting to me. So just stop. She's the only thing that makes me feel safe and comfortable right now. Do you have any idea what it's like to open your eyes and see nothing? Do you mom?" Justin asked harshly.

" No."

" Then just stop. Cuz I can tell you right now that it's not fun. Lena has made it easier to deal with. Why would you want to take away the one thing right now that makes me feel okay?" he asked softly.

" I.... I can do that Justin, your my baby. It's my job to make it okay."

" Well you weren't here. She was. And she's what makes me okay right now. Don't take that away from me. Why would you even want to take that away for me, you said it your self, I'm your baby."

" I don't want to take that away from you. I just don't want anyone taking advantage of you. I want to protect you."

" No one is taking advantage of me, well no one but Jess. Just please leave it alone."

" Okay, but if she puts you in danger, there is nothing that you will be able to say to keep me from doing something about it." I relented.

" She's not gonna put me in danger. I love you mom, but I need this. I'm gonna try and get some sleep okay? Are you gonna be here when I wake up?"

" No, I'm gonna go check into a hotel room, I'll be back in the morning." I sighed, walking over to hug my son.

" When you come back, make sure your baggage over there, isn't with you." Justin said, pointing across the room to a wall.

    I couldn't help but laugh.

" What's so funny?" he asked.

" Baby, I'm not carrying a wall around with me." I laughed.

" I meant Jess." He growled.

" I know, I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh." I said, trying to settle him down.

" It's not funny mom. I have no idea where she's at."

" She's on the other side of the room." I whispered, before kissing his cheek and telling Jess it was time to go.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story