Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all for your Comments. I really love them!! So here is the updated I promised. I hope you like it.

Allena's POV:

We got in the car, with Justin driving, "Where are we going to stay?"

"What do you mean?"

"I thought we were staying with your Grandparents."

"No, we're staying at my house. I said I wanted to spend some time alone with you and that wouldn't happen at their house, not to mention we'd be sleeping in separate bedrooms."

"Okay. I just wasn't sure. Thank you for protecting me from your Mom."

"Like I told you earlier, that's all I want to do, protect you and love you."

"I love you so much Justin, you were right, your Grandparents are amazing."

"I know, I'm just glad that Granny gave you a chance and got to know you a little."

"Me too. I had a great time."

"Me too, until Mom showed up, but I know I'll have a great time when we get to my house." he smiled, as I pulling down a long drive that lead to a rather large house.

"This is amazing." I said in awe.

"If you think this is amazing, you should see my other ones, this is the smallest."

"Oh my God, are you kidding?"

"No."

"So what do you have planned for our evening?"

"I was thinking we could curl up on the couch and watch a movie, before we go upstairs and make love until we fall asleep." He said, leaning over and pressing his lips to mine in a soft kiss before getting out and leading me inside.

"Oh you think?"

"Yeah, it sounded like a great plan to me." He grinned, "By the way, I have a stricked no clothes in bed rule."

"Oh do you now? Well I guess I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it huh?" I teased.

"Yeah sorry baby girl, I can't change the rules for you." He laughed.

"Oh no, there will be no rule bending here. I wouldn't want you to compromise your morals for me."

"Oh no there will be no compromising my morals even for you." He chuckled.

I couldn't help but laugh as we curled up on the couch and found a movie to watch. He makes me so happy! I never thought that I would get to be this happy, I thought it wasn't in the books for me.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered, kissing my cheek.

"How amazing you are and how happy you make me."

"I'm not amazing, but I'm glad I make you happy. I just hope I make you as happy as you make me." He smiled, before giving me a soft kiss.

"Do you mean that or are you just saying that?" A voice behind us asked.

I turned to see Lynn standing in the door way.

"I thought I told you to stay away until you were ready to be nice, apologize, and stop judging her?" Justin asked.

"Please just answer my question and then I will tell you what I'm here for." Lynn said.

"Yes I mean that. I love her and She loves me. I make her happy and she makes me so fucking happy I can't even put it into words. I've never had a better time than I did this weekend."

"I'm glad you found that Justin. All I've ever wanted was to see you happy and I thought the only reason you wanted to be with her is because she was there when you were blind. I thought that Jessica made you happy. I thought that you were just using her for a security blanket of sorts."

"I was never really with Jessica. She was a fuck buddy mom. I didn't know her enough to love her, and She didn't make me all that happy."

"I'm sorry that I pushed her on you and that I took you away from the person that made you happy."

"Like I said before, apologize to her not me."

"I'm getting there Justin. I have a lot of apologies to give out."

"You got that right." I scoffed.

"Allena, be nice." Justin scolded.

"You want me to be nice to her when she has been nothing but horrible to me? She tried to take everything from me! She took you away, she got me fired, she tried to take my medical license away! See you can still do what you love to do no matter what, but if I lose my license that's it, I'm done. I can't practice medicine. I can't do what I love to do and you want me to be nice? I don't think so." I said, standing up and walking out of the room.

"Lena!" Justin yelled behind me, as I walked out the front door and slammed it shut behind me.

Justin's POV:

I watched her walk out after being so rude to my mother when she was trying to apologize. I looked up to see my Mom looking at the front door as it slammed shut.

"I'm sorry, she's never acted like that before." I said, embarrassed that my girlfriend had acted like that.

"You don't owe me an apology."

"You're right, Lena does."

"No she doesn't."

"The hell she doesn't. This whole thing is about how you acted, treated people, and what you did and then she treats you like that."

"Justin everything she said is true. I tried to take everything from her in hopes that she would just leave you alone. She has every right to be angry with me."

"That doesn't give her a right to say that stuff and to talk to you like that."

"Does she know where anything is around here?"

"No."

"So she just stormed out of here with no idea where she is or where she's going?"

"Yup."

"Don't you think you should go after her?"

"Not after how she acted."

"Justin Randall Timberlake I raised you better than that. She has a right to act like that and the fact that you acted like she didn't doesn't help anything. She's probably feeling betrayed by that. I know that you don't want to lose her and you would never forgive yourself if something happened to her." Mom said.

"She's probably just sitting outside."

"And if she's not?"

"I don't know."

"You will never forgive yourself. Go after her, don't be stupid. Don't lose her because she's expressing how upset and mad she is at me for trying to take everything from her."

"You're right." I said, getting up and going outside. To my relief she was just starting down the driveway.

"Lena wait!" I yelled, running to catch up with her.

"Just leave me alone, you made your feelings know inside." She said, continuing on her path.

"Baby stop please?"

"Don't call me baby." She sobbed.

"Don't cry? Why are you crying darlin?"

"Gee I wonder? Could it be because you lied to me? Could it be because you betrayed me?"

"I didn't lie or betray you."

"You said you would protect me and when I stand up for myself and call her on what she did to me, you yell at me." She sobbed, burring her head in her hands.

"She's trying to apologize and make things right and you were rude to her."

"Well excuse me for expressing my feelings. I won't ever let that happen again. I'm going to go get my stuff and head back to Charlotte. If you decide you want to be with ME you know where to find me." She said, before turning back for the house.

"So that's it? You're going to give up and leave after all the shit we've been through?"

"Why should I stay where I'm not wanted?"

"I fucking want you here!"

"Is that why you yelled at me? Why it took you over 10 minutes to come after me? Why I'm not allowed to express myself? Because I'm wanted here?"

"I was talking to my Mom damn it! I never said you couldn't express yourself, but you don't need to be rude to her when she's trying to make it right. Give her a fucking chance and see what's going to happen. Whether you like it or not, she's my Mom and nothing is going to change that, so get used to it."

Allena's POV:

"My how your opinion changes quick when she's here." I said, before walking in the house.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He yelled, following me.

"I'm sorry for being a rude bitch. Please forgive me. I won't let it happen again. If you would please excuse me, I'm going to bed now. Good night." I said, as he walked in the front door.

"Allena wait." Lynn said, as I started up the stairs.

"No, it's okay. I was out of line and I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again." I replied, before continuing up the stairs.

"LENA!" Justin yelled, following me.

"I apologized to her so just leave me alone." I said, before grabbing my bag and heading into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I changed, before peaking my head out to see if he was in the bedroom still, he wasn't. Well I guess that tells me everything I need to know. I slipped out, before climbing into bed and pulling the covers up to my head. I could hear Lynn downstairs yelling, as the tears once again started down my cheeks. I sobbed as the front door went shut, should I go to one of the other rooms? Before I could decide, the bedroom door opened.

"Lena?" Justin asked.

I sucked in a deep breath, stopping the tears. No feelings. He doesn't want me to express feelings, no crying.

"Yes?" I asked, trying to sound as pleasant and normal as I could.

The light came on and I quickly moved to wipe the tears from my cheeks, before blinking to stop anymore from falling.

"Don't cry, please." He said softly.

"I'm not crying. I express no feelings remember, I don't cry."

"I didn't say that you shouldn't have feelings. I'm sorry that I yelled at you."

"No no it's fine. I was out of line. I'm sorry."

"Lena stop please."

"Stop what? I'm just doing what you told me to do in the drive."

"No. Please forget everything I said out there."

"No you were right Justin. I will never talk to your Mom or anyone else like that again."

"You had every right to talk to mom like that. I love you and I'm sorry that I yelled at you and that I treated you like that." He whispered, crawling into bed and spooning me.

"I'm fine, it's okay."

"You're not fine, you're hurt and you have every right to be."

"I'm not hurt, why would you think that?"

"Because I heard you sobbing. I heard your pain all the way downstairs. I know that you're hurting because I love you so much, I can feel your pain deep in my heart. Please forgive me and don't change who you are."

"Why?" I sobbed, burring my head in the pillow.

"Because I'm an idiot and I fucked up. You have a right to express how what she did makes you feel and to make her own up to what she did to you."

"That's not what you said...."

"I know. But I was mad at myself for not seeing how much it hurt you too. I was to busy with how it made me feel to see how much you had to loose, that you were willing to give up to be with me."

"I never thought twice about it."

"I know and that's what makes up what I love about you. I'm sorry I'm an idiot, do you forgive me?"

"Yes."

"I love you." He whispered, kissing my tears off my cheeks.

"I love you."

"Mom is coming in the morning she wants to apologize and try to get to know you, if that's okay?"

"That's fine."

"I'm going to try not be an idiot anymore."

"Okay." I whispered.

"Get some sleep angel."

"Good night."

"Sweet dreams." He whispered, humming softly until I fell asleep.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Please please please leave feed back if you read!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story