Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for the comments!!

Allena's POV:

 

I was looking at the floor when Justin picked me up and sat me on his lap, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

 

"I'm sorry if I made you think that we were pretty much through."

 

"Justin I'm nothing compared to your family."

 

"Yes you are. I love you and nothing is going to change that. I just want you to get along with my family."

 

"I just don't want to fall more and more in love with you and you break up with me because of your family." I whispered, as more tears fell.

 

"I know baby, I know. I fall more in love with you every second all I'm asking is that you try to get to know and get along with my family. That you try to be polite and just show them the wonderful, smart, beautiful woman I see every time I see you."

 

"But what if they don't like me?"

 

"They don't have to like you."

 

"But...."

 

"I know what I said and I know that I keep changing the rules on you and I'm sorry baby, but I don't want to loose you. At the end of the day I know that I can't live without you. I just want you all to be nice to each other. You don't have to like each other and I don't care if you secretly hate each other, just don't let it show. I love you so much, please don't leave."

 

"I love you too Justin and I don't want to leave. I don't want to loose you either."

 

"Good, then stay. In a few days we'll be back in Charlotte and it will just be us again." He whispered, before pressing his lips to mine.

 

"Okay." I whispered, before pressing my lips back to his.

 

"I love you and I promise promise promise that no matter what I'm going to find a way to make this work without losing you. I know that I've made a lot of promises that I haven't kept, but this one I'm going to. You make me so happy Lena."

 

"I love you too and you make me happy too Justin."

 

"Good, that's what I like to hear." He smiled, before leaning in and pressing a deep passionate kiss to my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to him, as he gently massaged my tongue with his. He pulled back to suck on my bottom lip, making me moan before thrusting his tongue back inside my mouth to dance with mine. He helped me move so I was straddling his lap, as we allowed our kiss to carry us away. I love kissing this man, it's like nothing I've ever experienced before. He knows what I like and he just automatically does it. We didn't realize we had company until someone behind us cleared their throat.

 

Justin kissed me softly, before pulling back to look at his parents standing in the door way. "Yes?" Justin asked.

 

"We just wanted to let you know that Breakfast is ready and I don't think I can reheat it again." Lynn smiled.

 

"We'll be right there."

 

"You're mother wants you to come now." Paul said firmly.

 

"Leave them alone Paul." Lynn scolded, pulling him away.

 

"What is his problem?"

 

"He has it in his head that Mom did nothing wrong and blah blah blah. He doesn't want to open his eyes and see that she did screw up and that all this is her fault."

 

"Oh." I said, looking away.

 

"Don't do that. I told you what I want. Let's go eat, I'm starving and I can't turn down my Momma's cooking. Then maybe we can get a round of making up in before we had to Grannies." He smiled, kissing me softly before helping me stand.

 

"I love you Justin."

 

"I love you too Allena." He smiled, taking my hand as we walked to the kitchen.

 

 

"There you are, please sit sit. Paul has something he wants to say to both of you." Lynn said, as she began to serve breakfast.

 

"I'm sorry." Paul said softly.

 

"Okay." Justin said.

 

 

"I apologized and all you have to say is okay?"

 

"That wasn't an apology."

 

"Yes it was...."

 

"No Paul it wasn't." Lynn said.

 

"What do you want me to do?"

 

"Apologize and mean it." Justin said, handing me the eggs.

 

"How do you expect me to apologize for something that I don't believe is wrong?"

 

"Well it doesn't matter if you believe it is wrong or not. I'm telling you Paul, I was wrong. I'm lucky that my son forgave me and that Lena is working on forgiving me. You have to look at the facts Paul. Justin was in my care for 2 months and he didn't get his sight back, the first night he was back with Lena he did. If you don't want to believe it then that's to bad, but you have to face the facts." Lynn said.

 

"Thank you for admitting you were wrong. I know that you were just trying to do what you thought was best for your son and I don't blame you for that." I said softly.

 

"No Lena I wasn't doing what was best for my son. I was being a jealous witch. I didn't want to share my son with anyone who I thought could possibly challenge my position in his life. I wanted him with Jessica because while I thought he was happy, I knew that she wouldn't challenge my place in his life, but I knew from the get go that you would."

 

"I'm never ever going to take your place in his life. I don't want to either. You are his Mother, you gave him life and helped him grow into the person he is today and for that I have to thank you."

 

"Oh Lena." Lynn said, standing and rushing around the table and pulling my into a hug. "I couldn't hand pick a better person for my son then you."

 

"Thank you for saying that. But I think I'm the lucky one to have him in my life."

 

"I think that we're both lucky to have each other." Justin grinned.

 

"That is very true son." Lynn smiled before taking her seat again.

 

 

 

Justin's POV:

 

Breakfast turned out to be really good, well except for my step dad staying silent most of the time.

 

"So what are you're plans for the day?" Mom asked, as she and Lena did the dishes.

 

"We're going to Grannies later, but I thought I'd show Lena around first." I smiled.

 

"That should be nice. Show her all the places you got in trouble at." Mom laughed.

 

"Hey, I didn't get into that much trouble." I pouted.

 

 

"Of course you didn't." Lena cooed, pressing a kiss to my pouted lips.

 

"I didn't."

 

"No Justin you were actually a rather good child." Mom said, patting my head.

 

"Okay, well we're going to head out and let you two get on with your day. I would love to see you two again before you leave." Mom said.

 

"How about we do dinner tomorrow night?" I asked.

 

"Sure. We'd love to." Mom smiled, before leading Dad out of the house.

 

"So, we're all alone in this big ol' house, what should we do?" I asked, as I slowly walked towards her.

 

"I don't know. How about we watch a movie?" She asked, starting towards the living room.

 

"Oh I have a much better idea than that."

 

"Like?"

 

"Like, we go upstairs and make love until we have to get ready to go to Grannies."

 

"Hmmm, I don't know. What kind of impression would that give?"

 

"Who are you trying to impress?"

 

"Your Grandparents."

 

"They won't know baby."

 

"Yes they will."

 

"No, they won't." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and pressing a deep kiss to her lips.

 

"MMM, okay." She whispered.

 

"I'm glad you changed your mind." I whispered, sweeping her up into my arms and carrying her towards the stairs.

 

"Well you can be pretty convincing." She whispered, as she kissed my neck.

 

"Good, I'll have to remember that."

 

"Less talk, more moving."

 

"Yes Ma'am." I laughed, as I kicked the door shut and put her on the bed.

 

I crawled over her body, before crashing my lips against hers. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed her body as close to mine as I could. I slowly began kissing down her neck.

 

"I love you Allena." I whispered, as I pulled her shirt over her head.

 

"I love you too Justin, and I'm sorry about all the drama." Lena said, as she pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it over to where her shirt was now laying.

 

"Let's just forget all about that. I'm sorry that I promised you things and then backed out on them. I've changed the rules so many times on you and I'm really sorry about that, but I'm so glad that you are still here. I never want to lose you again."

 

"I don't want to lose you either." She smiled, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another deep, passionate kiss.

 

I unsnapped her bra as her tongue danced with mine, gently pulling the straps down her arms until it too joined the growing pile on the floor. I laid down, resting my weight on top of her, she moaned as her chest rubbed against mine.

 

We pulled away gasping for breath. I smiled, before leaning down and taking one of her breasts in my mouth. I kissed and sucked every inch of the mound before sucking her nipple into my mouth. Lena arched her back moaning loudly. I smiled, as I switched sides giving the twin the same attention.

 

"Please Justin." She whimpered.

 

"Please what?" I asked, kissing down her stomach till I reached her jeans.

 

"Please stop teasing, just make love to me. Please." She begged.

 

"I have every intention of making love to you."

 

"Now please, don't make me wait anymore."

 

"Okay baby, I'll move things along."

 

I quickly shed the rest of our clothing, before resting my weight back on her. I looked her deep in the eyes as I slowly thrust deep inside of her. I smiled as her eyes rolled back into her head as we both moaned.

 

"God I love you Allena." I whispered, as I leaned down and pressed a deep kiss to her lips.

 

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. I leaned back and rested my weight on my elbows before slowly pulling out of her. When just the tip of me was inside her I slowly pressed back in as deep as I could. God she feels so good. I can't even explain it.

 

"You feel so good Justin. I love you, I love the way you fill me up." She moaned.

 

"I love the way you feel around me baby. No one has ever felt as good as you and no one will ever feel as good as you."

 

I leaned down and buried my head in her neck as I let the feel of our love making take over. I love the way her walls grip me perfectly. I continued my slow deep thrusts, watching the way her body reacts to mine.

 

"Please J." she begs as her hips begin to thrust against mine.

 

"Just hold on baby, I promise this will be worth it." I whispered, as I continued my slow deep thrusts.

 

I can feel her walls begin to contract around me. I want this to last as long as possible.

 

"Mmm Justin, so good." She moans as her head thrashes from side to side as her body begins to succumb to pleasure.

 

"I love being this close to you baby. I love it when you're wrapped all around me." I whispered, as I sucked and kissed her neck.

 

"Oh GOD Justin!" She screamed as her walls crashed around me and her body began to spasm.

 

"Let it go Baby girl." I whispered, still thrusting slowly and deeply inside her.

 

"Damn Justin."

 

"Hold on baby, we're no where near done." I whispered, as I picked up the pace just enough to keep her on edge.

 

"No Justin, just just give me a minute." She begged.

 

"Not a chance Darlin' I promise you'll like this." I smiled.

 

I continued to thrust inside her as her body tried to recover from her last orgasm and began hurtling her towards her next one. I kissed down to her breasts and gently nibbled and sucked the soft skin there. I know that I'm not going to last much longer, but I'm going to do my best to get her there first.

 

"J, I can't.... I ... oh god." She moaned as I began the thrust faster and deeper.

 

"Yes you can baby. Come for me baby girl. I'm so close. Let me feel you squeeze around me baby." I groaned, trying to get her there before I loose the little control I have left.

 

"JUSTIN!" She screamed as her hold body jerked, and her walls crashed around me.

 

"Fuck baby girl." I moaned, as I lost it and filled her body with my pleasure.

 

"Mmm Justin." She purred, as her body slowly came down.

 

 

Allena's POV:

I don't think I've ever felt this amazing before. No one has ever been able to make me do that before. I can feel my body fighting sleep as Justin and I come down from our highs.

"I love you." Justin whispered, his head nestled in my neck.

 

"I love you too."

 

"Was it worth it?"

 

"Oh so worth it." I cooed.

 

"Good." He smiled, before leaning up and pressing a soft kiss on my lips before he started to pull out.

 

"No don't." I whimpered, wrapping my legs around his waist to keep him there.

 

"I'm to heavy."

 

"No you're not. I love having you laying on me like this. Please don't move."

 

"Okay." He yawned, as he settled back into my body, as we both drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

 

 

I woke up several hours later to Justin kissing my neck softly. "Good Morning gorgeous." He whispered.

 

"Good morning sexy." I smiled, as I stretched.

 

"Mmm, don't do that. We're supposed to go to my Grandparents."

 

"I know."

 

"Please don't move baby. I can't stand feeling you move around me."

 

"How about we go take a shower and take care of that issue." I smiled.

 

"Damn girl, didn't you get enough earlier?"

 

"I never get enough of you." I said, leaning up and pressing my lips to his in a teasing kiss.

 

"You have a deal then." He laughed, rolling us over and standing up with his hard cock still buried deep inside me.

 

I moaned, as I felt him move inside me with each step he took.

 

"You like that?" He teased, as he added and extra bounce to his step.

 

"Fuck Justin." I groaned, as I began to grind my hips against his.

 

"Damn baby, don't make me drop you."

 

"Then hurry up you're driving me crazy."

 

"Yes Ma'am." He smiled, as he deposited me on the sink and began the piston his hard cock deep inside before quickly pulling out and thrusting deep again.

 

"Fuck fuck fuck." I chanted as he hit that spot deep inside me that drove me crazy.

 

"That's it baby, tell me how much you like it."

 

"Fuck Justin right there don't stop." I gasped, as I thrust my hips against his as I barreled towards my release.

 

"God you're so wet and tight baby. That's it girl, roll them hips." Justin encouraged as he picked up his pace even more.

 

"Fuck Justin YES!" I screamed as my orgasm crashed through my body.

 

"Fuck Allena! God." Justin moaned, as he filled me with his release.

 

"God you're trying to kill me." Justin gasped as he tried to catch his breath before pulling out of me and helping me off the sink.

 

"No, I think you're trying to kill me." I said, holding onto the sink to keep my weak legs from collapsing underneath me.

 

"Damn girl did I fuck you so good you can't even stand?" He smirked.

 

"Maybe. Maybe not. I guess you'll never know."

 

"Oh, but I already do." He smiled, kissing me softly before helping me into the shower.

 

We finished our shower after a long make out session and getting to know each others bodies better. I smiled, as I got dressed, watching Justin shave and get dressed. It's so perfect. We're laughing as Justin dances us down the hall and through the house when the door bell rang.

 

"COMING!" Justin yells as he continues to dance us towards the door.

 

I can't stop giggling at how silly he's being when he opens the door to see Jessica standing there.

 

"What are you doing here?" Justin asked, straightening, letting go of me, and becoming serious again.

 

"You're dad called to let me know that you were here and you got your sight back. I thought I'd come check on you, but it seems the good Doctor here beat me to it. So what is she doing here?" Jessica said, glaring at me.

 

"I think I'm ahh, going to go um find something to do." I said, quickly excusing myself and leaving them standing in the hall way.

 

This is not how I wanted the rest of today to go.

Chapter End Notes:
Please please please comment if you read


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story