Justin's POV:

I watched as Lena quickly walked away, not looking back as she started up the stairs.

 

"What the hell are you doing with her?" Jessica asked, walking in.

 

"Come in please." I said sarcastically, shutting the door behind her.

 

"Lena come here." I yelled.

 

"No I'm just going to stay here." She said, appearing at the top of the stairs.

 

"Please come here."

 

"Why?"

 

"Please baby." I pouted, as she started down the stairs.

 

"I was trying to give you some privacy."

 

"Well I don't want privacy with her. I want privacy with you." I said, taking her in my arms. "I'm sorry for the way I reacted when I opened the door. It's nothing against you and I hope you don't feel like I'm ashamed of you or anything like that."

 

"I just got the vibe like I'm the other woman."

 

"No baby, you are the only woman. So please come with me so I can get rid of her."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes. I don't want to be alone with her, plus we need to be heading out soon."

 

"Okay."

 

"Hey." I said, pulling her back as she walked towards the livingroom. " I love you."

 

"I love you too Justin." she whispered.

 

I leaned down and pressed a deep kiss to her lips. Before taking her hand and walking into the living room.

 

"So what exactly are you doing here?" I asked Jessica.

 

"I told you, I came to check on you and see how you're doing."

 

"Why would you do that? We're not together, we're not dating, hell we're not ever screwing."

 

"We were before your accident."

 

"Well this is now and even before the accident all we were doing was screwing."

 

"So, why do things have to change J? You know I screw you so good."

 

"Things have to change because I have a girlfriend now and you don't even compare to her at all."

 

"So you're screwing your doctor?"

 

"Lena and I were seeing each other before Mom forced me to come back here."

 

"How can you start seeing someone that quick? Besides you were blind you couldn't even see what she looked like."

 

"No I couldn't, but I could see how beautiful she was on the inside and when I got my sight back and I saw her for the first time she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

 

"She's plain, normal. There's nothing special about her."

 

"Well at least I look like a woman." Lena laughed.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"You're almost more of a man than Justin is." She giggled.

 

"How dare you....." Jessica started.

 

"Please do you even have breasts?"

 

"Yes I do and unlike you mine are natural."

 

"Well there's no doubt that yours are natural well maybe there is. Not that it's any of your business but mine are 100% God given."

 

"Sure they are... God given through a doctor maybe." Jessica laughed.

 

"Oh now they're all real trust me." I grinned, looking down the top of Lena's shirt, before I reached over and gave one a squeeze.

 

"JUSTIN!" Lena scolded, as she blushed.

 

"Don't worry baby, I love your ass too." I chuckled.

 

"Justin that is the most sexest thing I've ever heard you say." Jessica scolded.

 

"The only problem you have about what I said is that it wasn't about you."

 

"Baby, I hate to break this little reunion up, but we really need to get going." Lena said, looking at the clock.

 

"You're right we do."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"To Justin's Grandparents." Lena said, before standing and fixing her skirt.

 

"Mmm we might be even later." I smirked, as I watched her hips swish as she walked by.

 

"Why?" Jessica asked.

 

"Because I'm thinking I'm going to have to fuck her brains out again before we get there." I said, licking my lips.

 

"You probably shouldn't I don't think she can afford to loose any more brain cells."

 

"Who the fuck are you talking about bitch? I graduated from High School and College along with Medical school. I'm a fucking doctor what the hell are you?" Allena said, standing in the door way with her hands on her hips. "That's right you're a no tallent, over paid, spoiled movie star." She laughed before walking back out.

 

"Well then, let's go it's time for you to leave Jessica. I'm fine and you now know that I'm in great hands so have a nice live Jessica." I said, leading her to the door.

 

"But Justin...."

 

"Have a great life." I smirked, slaming the door in her face.

 

"I can't believe you said that and then groped me in front of her." Lena said, standing behind me.

 

"I was just tellin the truth. I would love to find out what you have on under that skirt."

 

"Well maybe when we get home you'll get to find out. Let's go." She said, grabbing her purse and walking into the garage.

 

"Okay okay, you win baby." I laughed, following behind her.

 

Boy was I shocked, when I walked into the garage to see her sitting on one of my motorcycles, pulling her helmet on.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I thought since it was nice we could take this." She grinned.

 

"Fuck." I groaned, before getting on in front of her and starting the bike as she wiggled up against my back.

 

This is going to be bad.

 

Allena's POV:

I knew that it would turn him on to see me staddling the bike. To be honest that's the only reason I wanted to take it. Well that and I get to cuddle up to his back and wrap my arms around him. Although now I'm thinking this was a bad idea, as he drives down the road, the bike vibrating under us. I can feel my panties getting soaked. God maybe this was a mistake. Just when I thought I was going to lose it, he pulled into his Grandparents drive.

 

"After we leave here, we're taking a nice long ride." Justin whispered, as he helped me off the bike.

"Why?"

 

"Oh you'll see." He smirked, before leading me into the house.

 

I have never been more miserable in my life. I'm sitting on the love seat next to Justin. I'm so horny that I can't even stand it and his little touches every now and then aren't helping. The wicked look in his eyes tells me that he knows exactly what he's doing. It seemed like forever before Justin stretched and told his Grandparents that we needed to be on our way.

 

"It was so nice to get to know you." Sadie said, as she hugged me.

 

"It was nice to meet you too. I look forward to seeing you again." I smiled.

 

"Oh Me too. I hope you can come down and see us again soon."

 

"I'll try that's for sure."

 

Justin said his goodbyes too before taking my hand and leading me out. The Bomar's stood on the poarch and waved, as Justin helped me get on the bike without showing his family what I have underneath my clothes. He leaned down and pressed a deep kiss on my lips before putting his helmet on and getting on.

 

 

Before I knew it we were flying down a back road, Justin slowed down before pulling to the side of the road.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

 

"Get off."

 

"What? No! What are you going to do leave me here?"

 

"No baby, just get off please."

 

I hesitated before getting off and standing there looking at him. He pulled his helmet off before helping me take mine off.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to step away when he runs his hands up my legs past my skirt.

"Shh, just trust me." He said, leaning down and dropping a soft kiss to my lips as he pulled my panties down my legs.

 

"Justin....." I started, before he kissed me again and stuffed my panties in his pocket.

 

"Come here." He smirked.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I want you to get on in front of me." He said, helping me on the bike infront of him.

 

"Why?"

 

"You'll see." He said, before firing the bike and starting down the road, his arms on the outside as I leaned against him.

 

When we got going at a normal pace, I felt his hand slowly slid up my leg, before disappearing under my skirt again. When he reached my upper thighs he pulled back, wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me back so my legs spread apart.

 

"Good girl, spread them legs for me." Justin whispered before his hand once again started up my leg again.

 

"Mmmm." I moaned when his fingers drug up my slit until he found my clit.

He ran his fingers back down to my opening, collecting my moisture on his fingers before going back to my clit. I groaned, as he began slowly circling my clit as we continued down the road. I don't know what was turning me on more, the fact that we were still moving on the bike or the fact that Justin was touching me.

 

"Mmm." I moaned, as he thrust his fingers deep inside me again.

 

"You like that huh?" He teased in my ear.

 

"Shit."

 

"You are a little exibitionist aren't you?"

 

"No."

 

"Really? Is that why I'm finger fucking you on a moving motorcycle in the middle of the day?"

 

"Fuck!" I screamed, as he pressed his thumb against my clit.

 

"Yeah you really like this don't you?"

 

"No."

 

"You're body is telling me different." He laughed.

 

"Justin...." I groaned, I don't want to like this, but my body just won't listen.

It's like I have no control when he's touching me or around me. This is so embaressing. If someone would see us. It's kind of making me feel like a slut.

"Nooooo." I groaned, as my orgasm crashed around me.

 

"That's a good girl." He smirked, as he slowly pulled his hand back before pulling over again.

 

I jumped off the bike and walked away. I don't know how to feel. Justin leaned down and pressed kisses along my neck as his hands came around to grab my breasts. I pushed him away and walked away again.

 

"Lena?"

 

"Can I have my panties back?" I asked, going to stand next to the bike.

 

"Why? I'm just going to take them off again."

 

"Just give me my panties."

 

"You really didn't like that did you?" He asked, as he handed my panties back to me.

 

I quickly pulled them back on before grabbing for my helmet.

 

"Baby?"

 

"No I didn't Justin. I told you I didn't."

 

"But....."

 

"It made me feel and look like a whore Justin. Is that what you want me to be a whore? Because if it is, then tell me now cuz that's not me."

 

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel like a whore."

 

"You were fingering me on a moving bike in the middle of the day how do you think it would make me look?"

 

"Baby, no one is around here. We're in the middle of no where." He said, just as a truck drove by.

 

"No one's around huh?"

 

"Baby, I'm sorry." He said, wrapping his arms around me. "I didn't mean to make you look or feel like that. I guess I was just so turned on seeing you on my bike that I thought with the wrong head. I'm sorry."

Chapter End Notes:
Please comment if you read


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story