Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's taken me so long to update this. Life has been so crazy for me the past month or so. Thank you for all the feed back.
Justin's POV:

    I've never felt like a bigger dick. I thought she was enjoying what I was doing. How am I going to make this up to her? I pulled my helmet on and quickly started back for my house. Lena kept as much space between us as she possibly could without falling off the back of the bike. I pulled into the garage and killed the engine before getting off and shutting the garage door. I don't know what to do, should I wait for her or just give her space? Just as I reached the door to the house, I was pushed against the wall, and her lips slammed against mine.


What the hell?


"Lena?"


"God that was the hottest thing ever and you look so cute pouting." She said, as she began unbuckling my belt and jeans.


"But you said...."


"I know what I said, but I knew if you thought I was upset it was the quickest way to get you back here."


"You really did like that?"


"Except for the fact that it was over so fast, hell yeah. That was so sexy. If there was a way I swear I would fuck you on that bike."


"Oh there's a way alright." I smirked, leaning down and pressing a passionate kiss to her lips.


"Good." She smirked, before pushing me back over to sit on another bike.


"Why this one?"


"I wouldn't want to get burned." She said, before quickly ridding me of my clothes before pushing me to sit on the seat.


"You have to many clothes on Darlin'."


"All in good time."


"Well hurry your good time up." I said, as she sank to her knees in front of me. "Damn girl." I groaned as she took my hard cock into her warm, wet mouth.


    She looked up at me as she began to bob her head. She made sure to lick the ridge under neath the head making me shake and groan. I wrapped my fingers in her hair, holding it back out of the way so I could watch her. I love watching her make love to me with her mouth. The look in her eyes, makes me think she enjoys this just as much as I do. I struggle to control my self, to stop from just slamming myself in and out of her mouth.


"Wait wait stop baby." I groaned, pulling her off me.


"What?" she asked impatiently.


"I want your panties back."


"What?"


"I want your panties back."


"You stopped me in the middle of that, just to get my panties back from me?"


"Yes."


"Why?"


"You have no idea how sexy it is knowing that you don't have any panties on. Knowing that your panties are in my pocket."


"Fine. Here." She said, quickly removing her panties before slipping back on her knees.


"Than....ks." I moaned as she quickly dove back to what she was doing. "Damn so good."


"Mmm." She moaned, looking up at me again with her smoldering eyes.


"Fuck, I'm so close."


She smiled around me, before dragging her teeth up my length.


"Fuck me." I groaned as my hips bucked.


"Oh don't worry I'm going to." She smirked, before sucking just the tip of me back into her mouth.


"Shit girl, you gotta stop."


She shook her head no.


"Lena stop. I don't want to cum in your mouth. Stop baby." I begged, as I tried to pull her off me.


"I want you to come in my mouth."


"I don't care, I didn't ask you." I said, before pulling her into my lap and impaling her on my cock.



Allena's POV:


    Okay so he's good. I'll let him win if this is what it gets me. Fuck he's so good.


"Damn J." I moaned, as wiggled around to get leverage to begin bouncing as hard as possible on him.


"You like that huh?"


"Fuck yes."


"I hope you really fucking like it, because I'm not going to last long baby."


"Mmm, I'll try." I moaned, as I tried to get friction on my clit.


"Damn your so tight."


"Touch me Justin."


"Where?" He smirked.


"You know where."


"No I don't you have to tell me." He grins as he lifts his hips meeting my thrusts.


"You asshole." I growled.


"Not getting you what you want."


"My clit! Touch my clit!" I sobbed.


"My pleasure." He whispered, before allowing his hand to trail between us and lightly rub where I wanted his touch.


"Harder."


"Are you sure you can handle that?"


"HARDER!" I screamed.


"Damn I think I like this side of you." He said, nipping my neck as he began roughly rubbing my clit as I slammed myself down on him. "Fuck so close."


"Me too, You feel so good inside me J. I love the way you stretch me so good." I moaned.


"If you don't stop talking like that I'm going to cum before you do little girl."


"Fuck me!" I screamed, as I lost my leverage and I slammed down all the way on him, causing my orgasm to drowned me.


"Fuck yes." He groaned as he wrapped his arms around me and allowed his orgasm to wash over him as his hips jerked against mine.




    "God I love you." I whimpered, as I limply held onto him.


"I love you too Lena, although I'm thinking that I should be mad at you for making me think you were mad at me."


"I thought I made up for that on my knees?"


"Maybe." He chuckled.


"When I got on that damn bike earlier I did it because I knew it would drive you crazy, I had no idea that it would drive me crazy too."


"Yeah, this is definitely a first me."


"Good first or bad?"


"Fuck how can you even ask that?"


"Please just say it."


"Amazing first baby. Mind blowing."


"Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one."


"I'm thinking that I need to have one of my bikes shipped to Charlotte." He grinned, before pressing a soft kiss to my lips.


"I'm thinking that's an amazing idea."


"Let's go get cleaned up and enjoy the rest of our day."


"Okay." I smiled, as he carefully set me back on my feet and we headed inside.



Justin's POV:

    That woman is mind blowing. I never know what to expect when it comes to her. That was the last thing that I was expecting when we got home. Maybe she should be an actress, she had me totally believing that she was pissed at me. I was worried that she was going to pack and leave. Oh no, she sure didn't do that though. She blew me and then fucked me mindless.


"Do you want to watch a movie?" Lena asked from the living room.


"Sounds good to me babe. What do you want to watch?"


"I don't care, you can pick."


"And you're not going to complain about what I pick?"


"Nope, not at all."


"What if I pick girls gone wild?"


"I know you don't have those movies."


"Are you sure?"


"If you do and you expect me to watch them you better look your fill cuz I'll claw your eyes out."


"You said you wouldn't complain."


"I'm not complaining, I never said anything that was a complaint. I just merely told you I would claw your eyes out." She smiled.


"Okay, so I don't really own any of that crap." I laughed.


"That's good."


"You wouldn't really claw my eyes out would you?"


"Do you think I enjoy you looking at other woman naked?"


"Probably not."


"Would you like me looking at other men naked?"


"No."


"There you go."


"Okay, so how about something with some action?"


"How about Fast and the Furious?"


"Sounds good baby." I smiled, getting up and putting the movie in. "I forget sometimes that you're not like other girls."


"What do you mean?"


"You're a car girl, you like racing and speed and that kind of stuff."


"Well it's kind of natural when you grow up around it."


"I know, I didn't say that it was a bad thing. I like it actually."


"Good, because I'm not changing just to make you happy. I am who I am."


"Good, I like who you are. I love you just the way you are."


"Hormonal bitch and all?"


"Yes, I love every part of you, even though I don't like it sometimes, I still love it."


"I'm going to try not to be so Psychotic from now on."


"Okay. I'll deal with whatever I have to, to be with you. I love you."


"I love you too Justin." She smiled, snuggling into me.


"Good, you better keep it that way." I whispered, kissing the top of her head before settling in to watch our movie.
Chapter End Notes:
If you read please leave feed back!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story