Allena's POV:

 We had a great time in Tennessee with Justin's family. I think Paul is starting to come around, but I'm not counting on it right now. I love his Mom and Granny though they are so wonderful. We are planning a shopping trip when we're in California latter this summer. I really hated to leave, but it's back to real life now. We're at the next track getting settled in for another race weekend. Justin is starting to really love racing and Nascar. He's like a kid in a candy store right now, waiting for Jamie and Reed to get here.


"Wow, so this is how you felt last weekend huh?"


"What are you talking about?"


"This is how you felt last weekend when I wanted to go out with the guys."


"I'm still not getting it?"


"Damn Justin, You're sitting here all excited waiting for Jamie and Reed to get here so you can go hang out and it's like Allena who?"


"Allena? Who's that?" Justin asked.


"Haha ha." I said, before turning and heading for the bedroom to change.


"Baby, don't get mad." Justin called.


"I'm not." I mumbled.


 I've had him all weekend and I know that it's time to share him, but I don't want to. I'm so scared that what happened last weekend will happen again. That is the last thing I want to happen. God knows that I love him and I don't want to lose him, but how many weekends like the one we had last week can he deal with? I mean, I'm not sure if I were him, that I could have forgiven myself for what I did to him.


"Doc, what's wrong?" Justin asked, walking in.


"Nothing. I'm just changing."


"Babe, I was just joking with you out there. I know you're here and I'm glad that you're here."


"I know you were joking. I'm fine really."


"No you're not, I can tell. Tell me what's bothering you."


"I don't want this weekend to turn out like the last one did and it's starting the same way." I sighed, sitting on the bed.


"No it's not baby. It's not going to be like last week. Yeah the guys are coming over, but we're not going anywhere. We're just going to hang out here. We're going to order in and watch some movies."


"But you should be able to go out and have a good time with them."


"We'll have just as much fun here as we would going out somewhere. Besides if we go out we have to deal with fans and my guards need to go with and it's just a huge pain in the ass. So I'd rather stay right here with you and the guys and hang out."


"I'm sorry, but I know that last weekend was a bad weekend and I don't know how many more weekends we can handle like that."


"I know baby, but this weekend isn't going to be the same. I'm going to make sure. We're going to have fun tonight baby. It's just your brother and Reed. And after they leave we're going to go crawl in bed and do whatever you want. I'll even let you be on top." He laughed, causing me to smile.


"Wow, you really know how to romance a girl. You should use that in one of your songs." I laughed.


"I got you to smile and laugh and that's all I wanted to do. I love you."


"I love you too."


"Good, now lets go the guys should be here soon." Justin said, pulling me off the bed and to the front of the coach as someone knocked on the door.


Justin's POV:

 We had a blast with Jamie and Reed. I know that Reed is a lot younger than me, but he's a really cool guy and I could see myself hanging out with him a lot. I can see him becoming one of my better friends. And you'd think that the guy who's sister I'm dating would be a little more cautious around me, but he's not. It's like no big deal.


"Baby?" Lena asked softly.


"What?"


"Are you okay?"


"Yeah, why?"


"I've been trying to talk to you for like 5 minutes."


"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about how much fun last night was."


"Okay."


"What do you need?"


"I was just asking what you wanted to do before I have to go to work."


"What time do you have to be there?"


"Umm, in like an hour."


"Well we could just curl up on the couch and talk."


"Okay."


"Well come're." I smiled, holding my arms out for her.


"Are you sure you're okay?"


"Never better." I grinned, settling her on my lap.


"You've been really quiet this morning."


"I know and I'm sorry, but I promise there's nothing wrong. I'm just so content with my life right now. I don't think I've ever been this happy."


"Me too baby."


"That's good baby, I'm glad that you're happy. So what do you think the chances are that Marci and Jamie will get together?"


"I don't know, but I hope they do. Marci is a wonderful girl and Jamie needs to stop screwing around with the lizards and find a nice girl, someone who is going to treat him right and be with him for the right reasons."


"What are the right reasons?"


"For who he is, not what he does. For the real person, not the Nascar driver. You know what that's like. I'm sure you're family wants the same thing for you."


"I already have that. You know the past several years I've only dated other celebrities for that very reason. I know that they were with me for the right reason, not because of my name or job, but then I found you and you gave me everything that I've ever wanted, well almost."


"Why do you say that?"


"Because you haven't given me some of the things I want, but I can see you giving them to me in the future."


"And what do you want that you see me giving you?"


"A wife and family."


"You really think that?"


"Yeah I do. I can see us together when we're old and gray."


"I can see that too, but I was to scared to say something that would scare you away."


"Baby, you don't ever have to be scared to tell me something. I'm here for you no matter what. I love you and I want you to be able to talk to me about anything."


"Okay."


"I mean that baby, even if you don't think that I'll like it, I promise that I will do everything in my power to remain calm. I love you and I want to know what's going through your mind."


"I don't keep things from you on purpose."


"I know, but no more censoring yourself. You are the most amazing woman I've ever seen. I love you, you are intelligent and I love knowing what you think."


"You think I'm intelligent?"


"You're a doctor." I smiled, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "Like you told Jess, you went to college and med school."


"That was fun, telling her off." she smiled.


"I bet. I wish you would have punched her or something though, that would have been hot, seeing you beat her up."


"You are weird."


"Naw, I think you're hot no matter what you're doing."


"I think you're hot no matter what you do too Mr. Sexyback." She grinned up at me.


"Hey now, I thought we agreed you'd call me Mr. Sex God."


"I never said anything like that. I love you, but I don't want you to get a bigger head than you already have."


"But baby, all you have to do to make my head bigger is be here."I whispered, trying not to laugh.


"You are...AHHH get your head out of the gutter. You said, we were going to talk and cuddle not have sex until I have to go to work." She complained.


 I couldn't hold back my laugh any more.


"Why are you laughing?"


"Cuz I couldn't hold in any longer."


"What?"


"I was kidding baby, besides we don't have time to make love before you go to work."

 

Allena's POV:

 Justin came walking into the care center after the race, arguing with Jamie, about something that happened during the race.


"That's crap!" Justin complained.


"That's the way it is. There's nothing that can be done about it." Jamie said.


"Well that sucks."


"Yeah, but it's life."

 

 "Hi honey, it's so nice to see you too." I grumbled.


"What?" Justin asked.

 

"I said, Hi honey, it's so nice to see you too."


"What's the matter?"


"She's grumpy." Marci said, coming out.


"Why?"


"Because she had to treat Junior and a few other of her less than favorite people."


"Are you okay sweetie?" Justin asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.


"Fine."


"Hey, don't shut me out."


"It's just hard to hear someone who was supposed to be your friend say that horrible stuff about you."


"What did he say?"


"I... it doesn't matter."


"Yes it does baby, please just tell me."


"He said that I was a slut and a whore and that I probably had a million STD's and that everyone in Nascar should stay away from me."


"Baby, all he said that for is because he's jealous. You're probably the first person to tell him no. He's not used to woman turning him down. He wants you and he can't have you so he's trying to make you feel so low that you don't feel like you deserve to be happy, because he's not happy."


"Yeah."


"Listen to me Doc, you are an amazing person and you are awesome at your job. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm not worthy of you."


"I love you Justin. Let's go home."


"I'll go anywhere with you." He smiled, kissing me softly before leading me out.

Chapter End Notes:
If you read please leave feedback!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story