Justin's POV:

    I heard my mom leave, Jess bitching the whole way down the hall. I wrapped my arms tighter around Lena and pulled her body closer to mine.

" Shh, it's okay. Your not gonna loose your job. Mom's not gonna do anything about it. She has no right to. You did nothing wrong." I replied, softly kissing her head.

" I crossed the line, your my patient." she cried.

" I pushed you across that line, you didn't kiss me, I kissed you."

" It's not like I pushed you away, your mom is right I should have stopped it."

" But I like kissing you. You taste sweet." I whispered, into her hair.

" I... I kinda like kissing you too, but I don't want to loose my job or take advantage of you."

" Your not going to loose your job and your sure as hell not taking advantage of me if I kiss you."

" I know, but if anyone finds out, I could loose my medical license. And I think that Jessica is pretty pissed right now. Do you know the damage that she could cause if she leaked that to the press?" Lena asked.

" She won't leak anything, I have to much shit on her for her to do that. She may be pissed and try to key your car, but she won't go to the press, she has more to loose than you do."

" No she doesn't. My job is my life."

" What do you think hers is? She's a spoiled rich star, she doesn't know how to do anything by herself."

" Wow."

" Yeah, sheds a whole new light on her doesn't it?" I laughed.

" Yeah just a little."

" Don't worry about her, she might start some nasty rumors about me, but she knows better than to start something in the press. I could tell some people enough shit to make her regret ever being born." I laughed.

" Wow, that's some pretty deep shit there."

" Yeah I know, so please don't worry. Just relax and enjoy whatever this is, please? For me?"

" Okay, but I'm telling you, your gonna change your mind when you see me."

" Why don't you let that decision up to me." I smiled, before caressing her cheek with my and leaning down to kiss it softly.

" Okay, but please just don't break my heart when you do see me."

" I'm not gonna break your heart, I would never do that on purpose."

" Okay."

" Get some sleep Doc, you have to be exhausted."

" I am." she yawned, as she settled her head back on the bed.

" Good night." I whispered.

" Good night Justin." she mumbled back, before drifting off to sleep.

Allena's POV:

    I woke up the next morning feeling better than I had in a long time. I looked up to see Justin's eyes closed, but I didn't know if he just didn't have his eyes opened because he can't see or if he's still asleep. So what do I do, I lay there and watch him, waiting for some indication of whether he's asleep or not. I take his his face, this man is better looking in person then in pictures. I look at his lips, remembering how he tasted the night before. The desire to kiss him took over my body, as I watched him. I slowly leaned on and softly pressed my lips to him, cradling his face in my hands. His hands moved to my hips, moving me further up his body, as he opened his mouth to deepen the kiss. He moaned, as I tasted him deeply. Allowing my tongue to dance over his, before pulling back and kissing his lips once more, sucking his bottom lips into my mouth, before pulling back and breaking the connection. His blue eyes opened and he smiled at me.

" Good Morning Doc." he whispered.

" Good morning Justin." I replied.

" How did you sleep?"

" Great, you?"

" I slept good." he laughed, as his stomach growled. " When is it time for grub?"

" Well they should be bringing it in an hour or so, but do you really want to eat hospital food?" I asked.

" Not really, but food is food."

" What do you say we take a field trip?" I asked.

" To where?"

" To get real food."

" Can we do that?"

" Well, my boss said I can't leave the room without, so if I take you with me.... I'm not breaking his rule and I am your doctor." I laughed.

" Do I have clothes?" he asked, as I got up.

" I don't know, I'll look." I said, opening the closet and seeing a bad full of personal belongings sitting there. " Looks like it, there's a back pack here."

    " Open it." he replied eagerly.

" Yes, you have clothes. What do you want to wear?"

" What's in it?"

" Well there are some jeans, wind pants, and sweats."

" Give me the wind pants. Are there some boxers in there and what shirts did the give me?"

" Yes there are boxers, there are some wife beaters, tee shirts of every color and a hoodie."

" Pick a shirt that matches the wind pants, and grab the hoodie too. What shoes do I have?" he asked.

" Umm the Nike's you were brought in is all that I see."

" Socks?"

" Yes you have socks." I laughed, grabbing all the gear he asked for and walking towards him.

" Cool. Um, your gonna help me get dressed right?" he asked, as he moved to sit on the side of the bed.

" No, I'm gonna turn around and let you fumble through it yourself." I laughed.

" That's not funny." he pouted.

" Yes I'm gonna help you."


Justin's POV:

    I wonder how this is gonna work. I know that's she's pretty much seen me naked, since I know without a doubt that I have nothing on under this gown. But how do I approach this? I don't want her to see how hard I am from sleeping with her last night, or that kiss this morning.

" Um, if you want you can slid my boxers up my legs and I'll do the rest." I said quietly.

" Okay, that's fine." she said, sliding the material up my legs, until it hit my knees. " Stand up and I'll turn around while you pull them up okay?"

" Okay." I replied, allowing her to help steady me on my feet, before I reached down and pulled the boxers the rest of the way up. " Okay, there up."

" Alright. Let me get the gown off you and we'll put your shirt on and the your pants okay?"

" That's fine." I replied, as I felt her warm hands on my back.

" You must have fell pretty good, you have some bruises on your back." she said, softly caressing the skin of my back. " Does it hurt?"

" My back hurts a little but it's okay." I replied, as the material covering me slipped off.

" Okay, put your arms straight out okay?"

I stretched my arms out as she slid my shirt up and I pulled it over my head.

" Sit down and I'll start your pants, then put your shoes and socks on okay?" she asked.

" Yeah." I replied, sitting down so she could start the wind pants before she put my shoes and socks on.

" Okay, stand up and get your pants the rest of the way up."

" Okay." I smiled, standing up and pulling my pants up, feeling more human that I did before.

    " Hey doc, I need to put deodorant and body spray on, oh and I need to brush my teeth too please." I said, but got no answer.

" Doc?"

" Doc where are you?"

" DOC!" I yelled out, panic setting in.

" I'm in the bathroom." she replied.

" Where ..... where is that?"

" Walk 5 steps straight and turn to your right." she yelled back.

    I followed her directions and my hands hit the door knob. I quickly turned it and opened the door. " Are you in here?" I asked quickly.

" I'm right here Justin." she said in a  soft, calming voice.

" I ... I didn't know where you were."

" I'm sorry, I should have told you where I was going."

" Do... do you want me to leave?"

" No, it's okay. It's not like you watching me exactly."

" Okay. Did you hear what I said?"

" No."

" I said, I need to put on deodorant and body spray, and I'd like to brush my teeth."

" Okay, we can get that done Justin. Not a problem."

" Okay."

    We finished getting me ready and she was changing, standing not 5 foot from the side of my bed, she decided that I freaked out to much for her to go in the bathroom to change, not that it mattered, I would just follow.

" Lena?" I asked softly.

" Yeah?"

" Your not gonna put me in a wheel chair are you?"

" Are your legs broke?"

" No."

" Do you want a wheel chair?"

" No."

" Then no." she replied, placing her hand on my shoulder. " Your gonna have to trust me, but I'll walk you through it and we'll be fine okay?"

" I do trust you."

" Okay. Are you ready to go?"

" Yeah, I'm starving." I laughed, as I stood and she grabbed my hand.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story