Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay, but I got married and moved so I haven't had much time to write, I'm going to try updating this more regular now. I hope y'all like this.

Justin's POV:

 We got back to my room and I crawled back in bed, I knew that Doc was pacing around me. Not sure what to say or do.

" Hey Doc?" I asked

" Yeah Justin?"

" Just relax, everything will be fine."

" I don't know how you think that everything will be fine. The second your discharged my job is gone."

" What do you mean?"

" When you leave there will be no reason to keep me. The only reason I'm still here is you threatened them. The second your gone and not here to threaten them I'm gone."

" No you won't be, please just trust me doc."

" I'm trying Justin, but I just don't know how I'm gonna come out of this clean."

" Come here Doc." I said, holding my hand out to her.

" What?" she asked, taking my hand in hers.

" Everything will be fine I promise. Now, come lay with me before I decide to kiss your worries away."

" Why would you do that?"

" Why wouldn't I?"

" Well you don't really know me or anything about me. You have no idea what I look like, and your Justin Timberlake."

" I'd like to get to know you, I don't care what you look like, but I'm sure your beautiful. And so what if I'm Justin Timberlake. I'm just a normal person."

" No your not. I'm a normal person, your a star. You can have any one you want."

" Yes I can have anyone I want... and I want you. So get in this bed and lay with." I said, giving her arm a tug.

" Justin I just don't know if this is a good idea." Doc said, as she laid down beside me, allowing me to wrap my arms around her.

" I'm sorry that this is all causing you problems, but I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. Even after I'm released, I won't let them fire you."

" You can't stop them."

" Yes I can, like you said, I'm Justin Timberlake." I smiled.

" Justin when your discharged I'm going to be the last thing on your mind, trust me." Allena said.

" No, that's where your wrong. I'll never forget you."


Allena's POV:

 I know that Justin thinks that everything is going to be all peachy, but I live in the real world and everything is not gonna be great. When he's gone, after I've already given him my heart, not only is my job going to be gone, so will my heart. This is a loose/loose situation for me, but he doesn't see that. All he sees is the way things are in his world. We live in two totally different worlds. Maybe if he gets better quick and gets out of here soon, I won't get my heart broken.... Not likely, but I can hope can't I?

" Are you okay?" Justin asked.

" Yes."

" Your lying, what's wrong?"

" Nothing is wrong, besides this whole thing."

" Doc, this isn't wrong. This couldn't be farther from wrong. This is so right, I can feel how right it is, I know deep down that you know it's right too."

" How can you say that?" I asked.

" Because, it just feels so right when your in my arms. I feel almost complete when your here with me. I haven't felt like this is so long that it's just so right, so perfect."

" Until you leave, then it won't be anything but disaster." I replied.

" You'll see Doc, there won't be any disaster."

" I just don't see a way out of this."

" See that's your problem Doc, your thinking to much. You have to just relax and trust me, trust us." Justin said, before he leaned over and pressed a kiss to my check before working his way to my lips.

  I don't know what it is about him, but when he kisses me, it's like everything else in the world disappears. There are no problems when he kisses me. No boss, no over protective mother, no patient/ doctor issues. It's just us and everything is perfect. He softly caresses my cheek as he angles my head to kiss me deeper. His tongue gently coaxes mine to play with his. Stroke for stroke my tongue meets his. Dancing like we'd been doing this for years. I moan as he sucks gently on my bottom lip. His hands begin to gently move down my neck to my shoulders rubbing softly before continuing down my back. I'm lost, drowning. I hope that I never come back. If I were to die right now I would die happy. Justin intertwines my legs with his. My lungs begin to burn, but there is no way I can pull myself away from him. It wasn't until the door opened that he gently pulled his lips back.

 " What the hell is going on here?" a man asked.

" Hey man what's up?" Justin asked, a huge grin spreading across his face.

" Not much, looks like a lots up with you."

" Come in come in." Justin said, motioning for the man to come sit.

" I'm gonna ahh go make a call." I replied, moving to get up.

" No, stay here Doc. This is Trace, my best friend. Trace, this is Doc." Justin introduced.

" Doc as in your doctor?" Trace asked.

" Yes Doc is my doctor, but there's more to it."

" I'm .. I'm gonna go make my call now." I said, pulling myself away from Justin's struggling arms and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

Trace's POV:

 I didn't know what to think when Justin introduced me to the woman he was making out with, as his doctor. He was making out with his fucking Doctor. What the hell is wrong with her. Is she taking advantage of his situation? Does he know what he's doing or is she forcing him.

" So what's up with that?" I asked, sitting down in the chair beside the bed.

" Where did she go? DOC!" Justin screamed.

" She went in the bathroom, now tell me what's going on here?"

" DOC!!! ALLENA!"

" J man, calm down and tell me what's going on." I said, as Justin began to panic even worse. " Justin, I'm right here, calm down. Everything is fine."

" ALLENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you!" he screamed, frantically searching for her with his hands.

" Hold on J I'll get her." I said, standing and quickly walking to the door she went in. I knocked on the door and waited.

 " Yes?" she asked softly.

" Can you come out here please."

" Why?"

" Because your fucking patient is freaking out now get your ass out here and do your fucking job for a minute." I yelled, as Justin's screams continued to get worse.

" I do, do my job." she said, as she came out, tears freely flowing from her checks as she walked over and sat down on the side of the bed.

" Yeah just like you were doing your job when I walked in here right?"

" Shh, it's okay Justin, I'm right here. Calm down." she said softly, as she softly stroked his face.

" Where were you?" Justin asked, panic still present on his face.

" In the bathroom so you and your friend could talk." she whispered, as she continued calming him down.

" Don't leave, please. Don't leave."

 " I want to know what's going on with this shit." I said, waiting for someone to explain to me why the doctor was making out with the patient.

" What do you mean?" She asked.

" I want to know what the fuck you were doing making out with your patient! Last time I knew fucking a patient isn't part of a doctor's bedside manners."

" I wasn't fucking him. I wouldn't do that." she said.

" Oh so you won't fuck him, but you'll shove your tongue down his throat?"

" Wait a minute, my tongue was down her throat not the other way around. I was the one who was kissing her." Justin said.

" She should know better."

" Okay, you know what Trace, I thought that you would be cool, but your gonna act just like my Mom so you can just leave right now."

" What?"

" You heard me leave."

" Justin you know she's gonna run to the press the second she gets out of her, telling them all about this shit."

" No she's not."

" How do you know? She's probably looking for her 15 minutes of fame."

" I've already had my 15 minutes plus." she spat.

" What's that mean?" I laughed.

" My brother is Jamie McMurray, Nascar driver, and this is North Carolina you dumb ass. So take your opinions of me and get the fuck out of Justin's room." she yelled.

" It's okay Doc, calm down." Justin said, gently caressing her cheek. " Trace, please leave and don't come back until you can be respectful and you can talk to and treat people with respect. What Doc and I do is none of your business."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story