Justin's POV:

I just felt so relieved when Doc sat down on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. I wanted to cry as I pulled her against me. I never want to be away from her like that again. She said she loves me.

"When can we get out of here?" I asked as buried my face in her hair, taking in her scent.

"I don't know, when the Judge gets back I guess." She whispered.

"You're taking me with you aren't you?"

"Of course I am. I'm sure not leaving you here." she giggled.

"Okay, what is keeping him?"

"Your Mom and Ken are getting yelled at."

"What for?"

"For trying to make you purge yourself."

"Oh, I wasn't going to do that. I wasn't going to lie and get you in trouble. I swear. I wasn't. The only reeason I agreed with them was so they'd bring me here. So I could talk to you, to be near you." I said, hoping she wasn't mad at me.

"I know baby, it's okay, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I love you too Allena." I smiled.

"Can I come in now?" Trace asked softly.

"Of Course." Doc said, snuggling herseld into my arms more.

"Are you okay J?"

"Never better." I smiled, kissing the top of Doc's head.

"Good."

"How much ass chewing do you think he's gonna do?" I asked.

"I don't know he was pretty pissed." Doc laughed.

"Doc, can you do something for me?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"I want to walk out of here."

"I think we can make that happen."

"Knock Knock." Someone said, opening the door.

"Who is it?" I spat.

"Justin it's okay, calm down." Doc whispered. " It's okay Jame, come in."

"The guys want to know if you're ready to go they want to go out to celebrate your win." The voice said.

"Um, I can't, I have Justin. He's coming with me and we have to get his stuff and go to Tennessee." Lena said.

"We don't have to go today, I have enough clothes here, go celebrate with your friends." I said.

"I still can't, I won't leave Justin."

" He can come, besides we all want to MEET him. His friend too."

I didn't know how to take that comment.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Jamie, this is Justin, J this is my brother Jamie." She introduced. " Oh yeah and that's Trace, Justin's best friend."

"Nice to meet y'all. I've heard so much about you." Jamie said, as he shook my hand.

"Lies, Lies, all lies I swear."I laughed.

"It's good to have J back." Trace laughed.

"Yeah, it is." Doc said, carressing my face.

"It's good to have you back Doc." I whispered, as I gound her lips and kissed her deeply.

Trace's POV:

"Damn, are you sure he can't see?" Jamie asked, as we watched Justin and Lena making out.

"Yeah, for someone who can't see he sure manages to get his tongue down her throat." I laughed.

"Hey, I didn't hear her complain." Justin smirked.

Yup my best friend is definitely back.

"You also didn't see her almost gag either."

"I did NOT almost gag, you troll. I love kissing my man." Lena said.

"Hey, I'm not much shorter than Jamie is."

"Hey now, being short makes me fit better in race cars." Jamie laughed.

"So aer we out of here or what?"

"Please get me the hell out of here. I would love nothing more." Justin said.

"So are we cool going out?" Jamie asked.

"Can I take a shower and change first?" Justin asked.

"Sure. Let's go."

"Trace can you go to the hotel and get my stuff and meet us at Doc's?"

"Sure, not a problem.

"Okay, see ya there."

Doc helped Justin stand and lead him out of the room. Justin had a huge smiled on his face as he walked for the first time in just about 2 months. Doc lead him out of the court house and down the steps and media waited to jump all over him. Justin's body guards stepped up to block us as we made our way to the cars. We got him in Jamie's truck and I headed for the hotel, hoping that the Judge was still yelling at Lynn.

"How could you Trace?" Lynn asked, when I walked into the room.

"How could I what?" I asked, packing Justin's stuff up.

"How could you help her take him away?"

" I didn't do anything. And if I did, I all did was help him be happy again. You are so wrapped up in yourself you didn't see him not eat but like 8 times in 2 months. You don't see the way he smiles when Doc's near him. He's fucking happy, and as his mother you should be happy about that, but your not. You took him away and made him miserable and depressed."

"She's just using him."

"Did you not see her sobbing? Did you not see the way she looks at him?"

"Yeah she looks at him like a meal ticket."

"She doesn't need his money, she doesn't need his fame."

"Why the hell not?"

"Because her brother and all those men behind her in court today they are all in Nascar. Hell in this area of the country, she's more of a celebrity than Justin is. She's the new Tour doctor for Nascar. She has all the money and fame she needs, not that she wants it."

"That is my son and I lost him because of her."

"No Lynn you lost him, because of you. He's an adult and instead of treating him like one, you treated him like a child, then you took his rights away and took him away from his girlfriend, you have no one to blame but yourself." I said, " No if you excuse me, I have to take this stuff to Justin and get ready to go out. We're celebrating Doc and Justin's Wins." I replied, walking out before she could say anything else.

The whole way to Doc's I was thinking about if I should tell them about what Lynn said. I think I'm going to have to. I mean I never keep things from J. It's not like Lynn can hurt them so to speak. What is she gonna do go to the press, so what. Doc hasn't done anything wrong. She didn't treat Justin wrong. She been the best thing to happen to him. So what he still can't see, but he was taken away from her for 2 month, it doesn't matter to him if he can see or not, he's happy. I know that when she took him away, Lynn was pushing Jessica in his face again. Not that it worked or anything. I pulled in the drive and took a deep breath. I walked up and rang the bell. Jamie let me in before signalling me to be quiet.

I looked in the livingroom to see Justin and Doc on the couch all wrapped up in each others arms and legs. Doc as sleeping peacefully, and Justin looked like he was sleeping, but he wasn't.

"They've been asleep for awhile. I know that Sissy needed it." Jamie said.

"Yeah, they're cute." I laughed, taking my camera phone out and snapping a picture of it, before walking into the room.

"What are you doing?" Jamie asked, following me.

"J, I'm back." I said softly.

"Don't wake them." Jamie growled.

"You had a run in with Lynn didn't you?" Justin asked softly, turning his head towards our voices.

"I didn't wake him, he wasn't alseep. I he just looked like he was." I said, so Jamie would stop giving me dirty looks." And yes J, I had a run in with Lynn."

"What did she say?"

"How could I help her take you away? How could I help someone who was just using you. She called you Lena's Meal Ticket. She said all Lena wanted you for was money and fame."

"That's bullshit! Everyone around here knows it."

"Yeah I told her that too. I told her that all I did was help you be happy again and it's her fault she can't see that."

"I bet that went over well."

"Not really, she started crying telling me that I help Lena take her son away from her."

"That's a joke, she did it herself."

"That's what I told her." I said, as Jamie went to answer that door again.

"Hey Justin, why don't you let Junior hold her and Trace can help you go get your shower?" Jamie asked as he walked back in with a red head behind him.

"No." Justin growled, wrapping his arms tighter around Doc's sleeping body. "No one but me is gonna hold Doc."

"Woh woh woh... Chill out man, don't go all possesive and controling." The red head said.

"Fuck you." Justin hissed.

"Okay okay okay. Everyone just chill out. J no one's gonna take Doc from you. Whoever you are, don't go making things worse." I said, putting my hand on Jusitn's shoulder.

"Oh my bad, Justin and Trace, this is Dale Earnhardt Junior, Junior this is Trace and Justin."

"Nice to meet you I said shaking his hand when he held it out."

"Nice too meet you too Trace." Junior said, before holding his hand out to Justin, who appeared to be looking at him." Although I guess I can't say the same for pop star there. What are you too good to shake a redneck's hand?"

"What?" Justin asked.

"Oh shit." Jamie sighed." Junior, he didn't shake your hand, because he didn't know you were holding it out to him."

"What the hell are you talking about he's looking right at me."

"Justin fell and hit his head off a cement block, he has a brain injury which has caused swelling or something that made him loose his sight right now. He can't see you, he had no clue that you were trying to shake his hand."

"Oh, sorry man." Junior said.

"It's okay, the accident was kept as quiet as possible." Justin said, before reaching his hand out to shake Juniors.

"Mmm J." Doc moaned, rubbing her face in Justin's neck.

"Are you awake baby girl?" Justin asked.

"No." she pouted.

"Then why are you talking?"

"I don't know, I don't want to move."

"Well, you're gonna have to in a minute. I have to pee." Justin laughed.

"No you don't, you just think you do."

"No, I really do."

"Okay." she sighed, kissing his neck and moving her body so Justin could stand. "I didn't move anything."

"Okay." he said, as he started towards the hall.

"Do you need some help man?" Junior asked.

"No." Justin replied, as he started down the hall and into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

"J are you sure?" Lena asked, following him down the hall.

"No, can you help me with this belt?" He asked, opening the door.

"Sure, is that all you need?"

"Till I have to button the pants again." he laughed.

Allena's POV:

I couldn't help but smile, as I watched Justin interact with the guys. The shower, now that was fun. Justin talked me into showering with him, and damn am I glad I did. I was in heaven when he ran his hands up and down my body, touching and caressing every part of me. The heavy make out session didn't hurt anything either.

"What'cha thinking about Doc?" Elliot Sadler said, sitting down beside me.

"My man over there." I laughed, watching Justin's head bob to the music in the club, as he talked to the guys about different things. He and Reed had gone back and forth about snow boarding for almost an hour.

"I'm glad to see you happy." El smiled.

"I'm glad to be happy."

"Hey baby, come here." Justin called out.

"What?" I asked, as I kissing his cheek.

"Let's dance."

"I can't dance."

"I'll teach you."

"J, I just....."

"Come on." Justin said, standing and pulling me to the dance floor.

"J how are you gonna dance when you can't see what's around you?" Jamie asked.

"Come see." Justin smirked, as he pulled me to the dance floor.

He turned me so I faced away from him as he put his hands on my hips. He began to sway and move my hips to the beat of the music as he did the same right behind me. I could feel him rub against my ass. He was started to get turned on and so was I. They guys were hooting and hollaring from the side of the dance floor, but suddenly I saw nothing when I turned my body and looking into Justin's eyes. I seemed like he was staring back at me.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were so gorgeous."

"Justin what are you talking about?" I asked, as tears filled my eyes.

"Don't cry baby." He whispered, kissing my eye.

"I'm not crying."

"No, but you were gonna."

"How...How do you know?"

"I can see your tears." He whispered, before leaning down and pressing a deep passionate kiss to my lips.

"What?" I gasped, as he pulled back.

"I can see you."

"What color is my shirt?"

"Red, it draws out the red highlights in your hair." He smiled.

"Oh my God." I whispered.

"I love you." Justin whispered, as he pulled my into a hug. " I love you so much. You are so beautiful both on the inside and out."

"You really think that even now, now that you can see me?"

"Hell yes. I'm even more conviced now. I was pretty sure that you were gorgeous, then Trace to me you were, and now I know I was right. I really do love you."

"I love you to Justin."

"Who are all those people staring at us?"

"The people you've been talking to and getting to know all night."

"Do you think they'd get pissed if we went home and celebrated in private?" Justin asked with a smiled.

"Right now I don't care if they do, let's get out of here." I said, taking his hand and starting towards the door. Justin ran up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as we left and got in my car. I couldn't wait to get him home.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story