Justin's POV:

This car is so not moving fast enough. We got to the parking lot and realized that Lena didn't drive. We had to call a cab and wait for it. I wrapped my arm around her, holding her against my side, as we drove slowly towards her house. I don't know why or how I got my sight back, but I'm glad I did. Doc is so beautiful, she took my breath away when I opened my eyes and there she was. I know she lost weight while I was away, I could feel it. She's so gorgeous, but I don't think she needed to loose anything.

"Are you okay?" Allena asked.

"I've never been better, you are so gorgeous. I knew before that you were, but I when I saw you, you took my breath away. I do love you so much Doc."

"I love you too, but I don't see what you see."

"That's okay, baby. I'm gonna tell you it until you believe me." I whispered, leaning in and pressing a deep kiss on her lips.

She moaned, pressing herself against me. I slowely ended the kiss, not wanting to start anything in the back of a cab. I want to do this right.

We finally got back to Doc's house. She led us in and up to her room.

"I'm going to go change, I'll be right back." she smiled, walking into the bathroom.

I grabbed a lighter and lit all the candles in her room, before cralwing on the bed. I've done this a million times, but I'm actually nervous. I want this to be perfect. I looked up as the bathroom door opened. Doc walked out in a black slik nightie. My jaw fell open as I looked over her body.

"Come here." I whispered.

"Do you like?" she asked, as she crawled on the bed.

"I more than like. I love." I whisepred, as I pulled her into my arms.

"I was hoping you would."

"You bought this for me?"

"Yeah, after your Mom took you away, I did some shopping therepy. I bought this for your homecoming." she smiled.

"Well welcome home to me." I laughed, before pressing my lips to hers in a deep kiss.

"Yeah, welcome home baby." She said, before rolling us over so she was on top of me.

She pressed her lips to mine, as she began to pull my shirt up my body. I wrapped my arms around her and began carressing anything that I could touch. She pulled back and I raised my arms, allowing her to pull the shirt over my head. She qucikly attacked my lips again, as she ran her hands up and down my chest, before starting on my belt and jeans. She starts kissing down my chest as she pushed my jeans and boxers down my legs, I lifted my hips to help her.

"MMM Lena." I moaned, as she licked her tongue over my nipples.

"What baby?" she teased, before starting down my chest again.

"That feels so good." I groaned, as she licked the patch of hair leading down to my hard cock.

"Good it's supposed to." she replied, before licking the head of my cock, causing me to jerk.

She sucked the mushroom head into her mouth, licking the slit, as I threw my head back against the pillows behind my head.

"God Le." I moaned, as she began bobing her head, taking more of me in.

She lightly dragged her teeth on the way up, driving me crazy. She picked up the pace, as she sucked harder, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. I reached down threaded my fingers in her hair, massaging her scalp as the pleasure rushed through my body. I don't think I've ever felt pleasure like this before.

"So close doc. So fucking close." I groaned, as my eyes closed and my orgasm began to flow through me. " Fuck Lena." I groaned, as I filled her mouth with my cum.

She smiled, as she kissed back up my body, as my heart continued to race, and I gasped for air. " I love you."

"I love you too babygirl." I whispered, pulling her into my arms, pressing my lips to hers, as I rolled us over, pinning her under me.

Allena's POV:

Justin pressed his body against mine, as he kissed me deeply. His heart was still racing from his orgasm, as he began kissing down my neck, telling me how beautiful I was. I just want to rip my clothes off and beg him to fuck me. He lit all the candles in my room, causing his body to glow. He was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen been. I moaned, as he hit my soft spot on my neck, pleasure racing through my body. He grabbed the hem of my nightie and pulled it up over my head.

"No panites, God you're naughty." He whispered, as he kissed down to my nipples.

"Shit J." I moaned, as he sucked hard, nibbling occasionally.

"What, tell me what you want?" he asked, as he switched to my other nipple.

"Anything." I moaned, enjoying the sparks that went directly from my nipple and spread around my body.

"Do you want my fingers, my mouth, what?"

"Mouth." I whimpered, when he pulled away.

"Where?" He teased.

"Justin." I complained.

"Where baby, I want to please you."

"Everywhere."

"Where exactly."

"Down."

"Down?" he asked, kissing and sucking on my stomach.

"Further." I complained.

He kissed down a little further, still not where I needed him. " Damn it Justin further. You know where I need you."

"Do I?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I do." He whispered, before kissing the rest of the way down, settling himself between my legs.

He kissing the outside of my lips before spreading me open and running his tongue from my opening up to my clit. I screamed out as his tongue hit that bundle of nerves that had been neglected for so long. He hummed his approval before centering in on my clit. He sucked and licked before I felt something vibrate through body. I looked down but couldn't see anything. My legs began to shake as the vibration and noise continue.

"J... so .... close." I moaned, as I threw my head back. I've never left anything like this before. He continued doing whatever he was doing, as my walls began to tighten before I screamed out my release, he moved his mouth to catch my sweet offering in his mouth. I saw stars as my orgasm continued. "Fuck."

When my walls stopped contracting he began his way back up my body, kissing and sucking every inch, before taking my lips with his. I could taste myself of his lips, as he earlier had tasted himself. He slowly pushed his hard cock into me. Entering me slowly, inch by inch.

"MMM." We both moaned, when he was fully inside me.

"I love you Doc." He whispered, as he slowly pulled back.

"I love you too." I whispered, as I wrapped my arms and legs around his body, pulling him as closely as I could.

Justin leaned down and pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss, as he slowly thrust in and out of me. His deep thrusts hitting that magic spot deep inside me that began my next trip to heaven.

"You are so beautiful." I moaned, as I looked deep in his eyes.

"No baby, you're the one that's beautiful." He whispered as he picked up his pace. "I'm so glad you're mine."

"I'm glad you're mine too." I moaned, as I could feel my orgasm building in my stomach and spread through out my body."So close."

"Me too baby, me too, just wait for me." He whispered, picking up the pace again.

Justin's POV:

I'm so close, but I want to make this last as long as I can. The feelings that are going through my body are the most amaizing feelings ever. This is the most amazing I've ever had. I grit my teeth as I picked up my pace, I can feel her walls starting to contract around me.

"So Close Justin." she moaned, as she pulled my head down and pressed a deep kiss on my lips.

"Me too baby, me too." I whispered, as I kissed down her neck again, sitting that spot by her ear.

"FUCK JUSTIN!" She screamed, as her walls crashed around me.

"Mmmm baby, shut yes Allena." I groaned, as I lost myself in her body, thrusting as quickly as possible, before burying myself deep inside her and coating her walls with my release.

"Mmm Justin." she whispered, as she pulled me down to rest on top of her.

"That was amazing baby. The best I've ever had." I said softly, as I gently kissed her.

"Me too. I love you Justin."

" I love you too Allena."

"Do you regret me making you wait until you got your sight back?" she asked several minutes later.

"No. I mean it still would have been amazing, but waiting and being in love with you whole heartedly made making love to you so much better than it ever could have been."

"Do you really mean that or are you just saying that becuase that's what you think I want to hear?"

"No, I mean it. Lena I will never tell you what I think you want to hear?"

"I really do love you Justin, I mean I love you for you, not for anything else."

"I know that baby, I love you for that too. I know that I can trust you for with everything and that's a big deal for me. I love being with you."

" I love being with you too, I'm so glad you here with me where you belong."

"I'm glad I'm here too. You're right, I do belong here. I belong wherever you are."

"I'm glad you feel that way, because tomorrow we have to head out to the track."

"That's fine, I don't care. What exactly do we have to do?"

"Well we just have to pack our stuff and get to the airport to catch the Roush plane. We fly with them and then we go to our coach and chill until Friday, then I work with the local doctors at the care center." She explained.

"Where is the track?"

"Bristol Tennessee." she whispered.

"Okay, so does that mean after the race we go get my stuff?"

"Yeah, if you want to, that's fine."

" I don't care, as long as I'm with you that's all that matters to me."

"You know that AJ's gonna freak when he sees you don't you?" she laughed.

"Who is AJ and why are they gonna freak?" I asked, as we laid snuggled together.

"AJ is a driver and he loves the song sexy back. He says he's bringing sexy back and is just all about that song." she giggled.

"Really, well that should be interesting."

"Yeah it should. I can't wait to see it." She laughed.

"You're going to protect you aren't you?"

"Of course, I won't let little AJ hurt you." she teased.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story