Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

You whip open the garage door and slam it shut behind you. You hear the television shut off in the living room and look up to see your boyfriend ambling down the hallway towards you. You’d called him before you left work, just quickly to tell him you were on your way home and he could tell from your voice that you’d had a bad day.

“Hey Baby.” He says, meeting leaning up against the wall. He folds his arms across his chest and watches you violently kicked off your heels and drop your bag on the floor.

“No.” you reply and walk towards him so quickly that he barely was able to extend his arms before you’re already cuddled into his chest, arms locked around his trim waist.

“Bad day?” he asks, with just a twinge of sarcasm.

“You have no idea.” You say and pull away from him. “I hate my job.” you add and then brush passed him heading towards the living room, he grabs your wrist and pulls you right towards him, skillfully dropping his head down to crush his lips against yours.

“Let me make it all better.” He mumbles, his lips brushing over yours but you pull away.

“Justin, I’m not really in the mood.” you say, and continue into the living room, collapsing onto the couch. He follows behind you, and you know he’s watching you as you lean your head against the back of the couch and close your eyes.

“Com’ere.” your eyes open and he smiles at you softly, reaching a hand out. When you don’t come to him right away he steps closer and takes it upon himself to pull you to your feet anyway.

“What?” your eyes narrow a bit, you know you’re being a bit of a bitch but your day has been absolutely dreadful. Any other day you wouldn’t have thought twice about letting him have his way with you but you’re just so stresses and completely exhausted and all you want to do is crawl in bed.

“I’m gonna make it all better.” He winks but you just sigh.

“Justin. I just said that I’m not in the mood. It’s been a long day.”

He shakes his head and laughs lightly. “Just trust me.” He says and dips his head down to kiss your cheek. “Come on.” He holds on to your hand and leads you unstairs towards your bedroom and right on into the bathroom where he turns on the water, filling up the tub.

“A bath Justin? Are you kidding me?” you roll your eyes. “If you really want sex that bad you don’t have to butter me up.”

It was his turn to roll his eyes, you can tell he’s starting to get annoyed with your attitude. “Woman, chill. I’m not after your ass right now. So just strip down and slide in.” he grins at your somewhat shocked face and sits down on the edge of the tub to test the water temperature. He looks up at you, where you stand your hands on your hips and an confused look on your face.

He sighs and stands up. He loops his fingers through your belt loops and tugs you forward. “You’re going to climb in that tub and relax if I have to put you there myself.” He winks and begins to unbuckle your belt.

You simply don’t have the energy to fight him, and truth be told the bath looks inviting and his cuteness isn’t going unnoticed. He takes his time, stripping you down and placing aimless kisses over various parts of your body and by the time he finishes you’re pretty much putty in his hands.

He chuckles when a low moan skips over your lips when he kisses your neck “Come on girl.” He locks his fingers with yours and steps closer to the tub. “Get in there. I’ll come back and check on you in a little while.” He holds onto your hand while you step into the tub and sit down. Then he leans over and kisses your forehead before leaving the bathroom. A few seconds later he returns with a lit candle and sets it on the sink before shutting out the light and leaving the bathroom again, shutting the door behind him.

A while later he returns, knocking softly at the door before coming in. “Baby?” He calls lightly.

“Mmhmm?” is all you can manage to get out.

“You ready to get out?” He asks.

“Not really.”

“Come on, I got more for ya.” He kneels down beside the tub and reaches for your hand again, picking it up from where it was resting on the side of the tub. He tugs on it lightly and you sit up. You smile when, as you both stand up and he licks his lips, not so discreetly watching the water roll down your body, you know he’s imagining his tongue licking every inch of your body instead of the water. He swallows hard and looks away. You can see the bulge starting to form underneath his pants but you know he’s trying so hard to make this night about you. You make a note to return the favor sometime soon.

He reaches for your robe, taking it from where it was hanging on the back of the door and he wraps it around you.

“Come with me.” He whispers, leaning down to blow out the candle on the sink, and leading you back into the bedroom. There is only a faint glow filling the room and you can’t help but gasp a little at the scene before you. There are candles lining the dressers, nightstands and the headboard of your massive California king, and there is soft music floating through the room from a small old battery operated radio. He smiles.

“Justin? What…?”

He interrupts you. “I told you, I’m gonna make it all better.” He grins proudly.

“I unplugged the phone, turned off the electricity and turned off the cell phones. No one’s going to call, the clocks aren’t going to stare you in the face. It’s you and me and the batteries in that radio.” He stands in front of you and tucks a finger under your chin, tilting your head up so that he can look you in the eye.

“So dance with me.” He says, reaching for your arms and pulling them around his neck. His hands rest on your hips and you both slowly start to sway back in forth in time with the smooth beats.

He sighs and rests his chin on the top of your head. You shuffle closer and lean your head on his chest. For quite a while you just sway back and forth not saying a word. And while you think he is being completely sweet, and you know you told him that you weren’t in the mood, but now you’re definitely starting to regret that. You’re craving him now. You slide your hands under the hem of his shirt and he leans back and looks down at you.

“Babe?” He whispered.

You shake your head and keep sliding your hands up his shirt, it starts to bunch up and he finally raises his arms up and lets you pull it off of him. Then your fingers work at uncovering his bottom half. He just stands there, letting you do whatever it is your doing with his arms loosely wrapped around your shoulders. You push his jeans and boxers down his hips and look up at him. Your teeth bite down on your lower lip.

You can tell that he’s confused, and fighting to hold back the tension that you know is building in his lower stomach, but a man only has so much patience. When you part your robe and wrap your arms back around him every available inch of your skin fuses with his and he can’t control it anymore.

His mind might be holding back but his body is definitely responding to your touch, you can feel it poking against your stomach and you giggle. “Someone wants to play.” You smile while placing a kiss on his chest and then nipping at the skin.

“I thought you weren’t in the mood.” He replys.

“I changed my mind.” you step away from him again, and grab his hands. Pulling them to your hips and you swear your skin is on fire.

He swallows. “You feel a little warm Baby… why don’t we lose this robe.” His hands skim up your body, his thumbs intentionally grazing the hardening nubs on your breasts before they curve over her shoulders and pushed the robe down.

It pools at the floor and for a moment you both stand there, looking at each other in the candle light as if it were the first time ever.

Justin’s large hands wrapped around your smaller ones and he guides them back around his neck. Then they slid down your arms, tickle down her sides before gripping at your hips and pulling you flush against him.

He starts swaying back and forth with the music again, soaking in the feel of your body against his. His fingertips roam across your lower back, as you played with what little hair that is beginning to curl at the nape of his neck. That slight touch was driving him wild though, and mixed with the heat and closeness of your body, you know you’re getting to him. He swiftly steps back, and spins you around so that your back is to him. His hand grips your hips again and pulls you back to him. You can’t help but giggle when you feel his hard, throbbing dick press against your ass but your laughter quickly turns into a low groan when his fingertips wind between yours and his lips latch onto your neck. He once again raises your arms back around his neck, and this time when his hands drifted back down, they came to rest on your breasts.

He gropes at you, spending a few moments massaging each one while his mouth works at your neck, then he leans forward a little, forcing you too as well and his mouth presses against the back of your neck in a smile as his fingers reached between your legs.

“Justin.” you whisper when two of his fingers slide in between your slick folds and his thumb quickly finds your clit. And you swear he knows your body better then you do, and knows just what he is doing.

“You’re ready for me already aren’t you?” he mumbles, his fingers slowly pumping in and out of you easily. They curve upward a bit to reach just the right spot inside and you moan a little louder. Your hands drop to your side and you move your hips against his hand.

Your ass rubs against his dick and he growls. You wonder how much longer he’ll hold back. You want… no need him inside you. It’s almost painful. His thumb circles around your clit and he moves his lips to your shoulder.

“Justin…” you breathe out and he stops the movement of his fingers.

“I need you.”

He doesn’t need another word. He pulls his hand away from you and you’re spun around. Your mouth is instantly connected with his and you’re suddenly stumbling back towards the bed with him following. You sit down and back up the bed as he crawls above you, hovering for a moment and getting settled between your legs, his cock teasing your entrance.

He doesn’t even ask you if you’re ready because he already knows. He closes his mouth over yours and buries himself deep inside you.

You both groan as you suck him in all the way. After a moment, he starts to move. Pulling out and pushing in torturously slow, your legs wrap around his waist and you try using them to pull him closer faster once he’s pulled out, but he’s stronger and he playfully bites at your bottom lip.

“Tell me what you want.” He says.

“Faster.” you whisper back and he doesn’t hesitate to comply.

He quickly build up a pace and as he thrusts and he expertly rolls his hips, and you thank God for all those hours he’s spent dancing as you scream out.

“Fuck me!” you mutter between shallow breaths and he could resist replying.

“I already am.” He does that trick with his hips again and on their own accord your nails dig into his back.

The airs is soon filled with the low growls and groans that flowed through your lips and soon you know just by the way he’s moving that he’s close. You know him that well. He could tell from your breathing and by the way your muscles are closing around him that you was close too. He knows you that well.

“Let it go Baby, let it go.” He kisses you again, one of his hands grips your thigh and he pushes himself in deeper, this time moving his hips in a circle and pulling your leg around his waist. You close down hard around him and can’t help calling out his name as you come.

Just a few seconds behind, he exploded inside you and then drops his forehead to your shoulder, completely spent.

You are both quiet for a while, breaths calming, heart-beats slowing as you come down from the high of your release.

Then, “Feeling better?” he asks, lifting his head up and watching you. You’re eyelids slide open and you smile at him.

“I’m getting there.”

Chapter End Notes:
comments!!

Completed
Ally is the author of 22 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story