“You should have won best dance track,” Dallas said as we drove to the party down the street.

            I laughed as I played with my phone, “That’s the old album, before you.  Next year we’ll get them all.”

            “I still think you were robbed.”

            “I got two out of three, I’m not complaining.” She more upset about it than I am. Honestly I didn’t think I’d win any of them, “I’m ready to party Dallas.”

            “Me too, can we get really cocked?”

            “Of course,” I smiled.  When we stopped in front of the club we were met by thousands of flashes. There are going to be about a million bullshit stories by the morning but I don’t even care.

            We made it inside and found a table.  The cocktail waitresses came by within seconds to give us drinks, that’s the best part about the fame. Honestly, my favorite part about being famous is all the free drinks.  Dallas just looked around taking it all in.

            “Are you star struck?”

            “No,” she answered quickly, “That’s just Boyz II Men.”

            “Yeah,” I laughed, “You want to meet them?” she shook her head, she’s getting nervous now, “Yeah, come on.” I stood up and she shook her head again, “Dallas, let’s go.”

 

            I followed him but I’m freaking out a little bit. I loved Boyz II Men when I was younger, hell I even convinced myself that they would be singing at my wedding someday. And now I’m six feet away from them, or five feet, we’re getting closer.

            Justin started talking to them and then he put his hand on my back and introduced me to them.  I couldn’t tell you what they were talking about; all I know is that I hugged all of the members of Boyz II Men.  Who would think I’d be so star struck? But really, I grew up with them; the first song I ever danced to was Motown Philly. Ugh, I love them.

            We left them alone after a few minutes.  The truth is they were a little more excited to see Justin than I was to see them.  Everyone gets so excited to talk to Justin.  I don’t really get it.  I mean, he’s cool enough but he’s not like this completely out of reach person.  He’s just a normal person, with plenty of flaws.  Maybe that’s why they like him so much.   Someone that is normal in the rest of the world is very abnormal in Hollywood. It’s rare to find someone that’s not so self-absorbed. Not that I’m saying Justin isn’t self-absorbed, he is. But compared to other stories I’ve heard we have it easy.  Thank god, I don’t know what I'd do if I had to deal with a diva on this whole tour.

            “How was that?” Justin asked with a smile.

            “Amazing, thank you.”

            He nodded his head, “Yeah. Somebody get this girl some tequila!”

            “Shut up,” I laughed. One night with tequila and now I’m going to forever be the girl that can’t drink tequila to him.

            “I’m serious, let’s do it up girl.”

            “Fine one shot.”

            “One shot,” he mimicked with a mischievous smile on his face. That smile scares me a little; I’m not going to lie.

            “That girl over there is totally looking at you, she wants you bad Superstar.”

            He turned to see who I was talking about, but she really has been staring since we sat down, it’s kind of annoying, “Where?”

            “Look at the girl whose eyes are glued to you.”

            Justin laughed, “I think she’s looking at you.”

            “Yeah, ok,” I laughed.

            “It’s true. She wants you Dallas. Are you going to put on a show for me?” he asked with that half smile.

            “You’re like… ridiculous,” I laughed.

            “I know. I’m out of control.”

            “You are.”

            “What are you gonna do?” he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

            “Well I’m glad you’re feeling better.”

            Justin nodded his head and took a sip from his drink. “Me too. So you want to dance? Show them how it’s done.”

            “Yeah,” I stood up and followed him into the crowd. He put his arms on my waist and I put mine over his shoulder.

            I’m really having much more fun than I thought I would. Justin leaned over to talk in my ear, “She’s still looking at you.”

            I laughed and shook my head, “Shut up, she is not.”

            He turned me around so my back was against his stomach and he continued dancing while he leaned down again to talk into my ear, “She wants it, uh uh she wants it,” he sang into my ear, “She want it, so you gotta give it to her.”

            I laughed and elbowed him as I continued dancing.

            “Give it to her Dallas.”

            “You give it to her.”

            He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, “I’d rather watch you give it to her.”

            I looked back at him so I could talk close enough to his ear so he could hear me over the music, “I’m rolling my eyes, I know you can’t see it but I want you to know that I am.”

            “Oh I know Dallas, don’t worry about me. A couple more shots and you’d be all over it huh?”

            I shook my head but he just laughed.

            “Get this girl some fucking tequila!” he yelled it way too loud, I swear people are starting to stare.

            “Shut up,” I laughed.

            “Are you ready to go?” I nodded my head, “Let’s get out of here Dallas.” He gave me that look that he has and nodded his head to the door before grabbing onto my wrist and dragging me outside.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~           

 

 

            I’m lying in bed staring up at the ceiling when I feel his soft lips on my neck. It’s been a long time and I don’t remember it feeling this good. His hands move down to my breasts where he massages them through my tank top, never removing his lips from my neck. I throw my head back and I can’t help but sigh as he rubs his hands over my body.

            He removes his lips from my neck and I close my eyes to take in how good it feels to have him this close to me. I feel his cold hands at the waist of my sweatpants and he slowly pushes them down my body, rubbing his hands over my legs once they are off. I look down to see the top of his head above my panties.  He lets out that sexy laugh he has as he continues rubbing his hands down my legs.  He stops and puts his thumbs at the waist of my panties and slowly moves them down my body.

            Starting at my toes he slowly kisses his way up my legs stopping once he reaches my inner thigh and I hear myself moan, “Oh my god.” Like I’ve said, it’s been a long time and it has never felt this good. I know that for a fact because I would have remembered.

            “Doing alright up there Dallas?”

I nodded my head and he offered a smile, “Just making sure,” he moved his attention back to where it was before.  He kissed my inner thigh and pushed my legs apart before licking his lips and spreading mine so he could lick my clit. Holy shit.

I know I moaned, hell I could feel myself shaking, “Relax baby,” he moved away from me and moved up and kissed my neck again. He really shouldn’t tease me like that.

“No, don’t stop.”

“Don’t stop what?” he asked with a smile looking right into my eyes. I’ve never noticed how gorgeous his eyes are before.

I kissed his lips, rather violently and turned him over so he couldn’t tease me anymore. I pulled his shirt over his head and rubbed my hands down his chest, his perfect chest. I unbuckled his jeans and pushed them down his body. “Damn Dallas.”

“Shut up.”

“I’ve never seen you like this,” he laughed.

“Please shut up.”

“You’re acting like you want me,” he gave me that cocky smile that I want to slap off his face every single time he gives it to me, which is very often.

I took a deep breath and fell onto the bed, I don’t know if it’s even worth it.

He laughed and rolled on top of me, “Come on Dallas, you want me.”

“You’re so obnoxious, you get that right?”

“I get it,” he kissed my neck and up the side of my face, stopping at my ear where he whispered, “I want you.”

            He moved so his face was an inch from mine and looked right into my eyes, or through my eyes and into my soul. I felt his lips on mine and now we’re back to where we started again. He moved his hand down my body and rubbed between my legs. I felt myself tense up, “You want me too, you're like a fucking waterfall.” He kissed my lips again, “All you gotta do is tell me you want it. I want to give it to you, just tell me you want it.”

            “I want it.”

            Justin laughed and rolled off of me, pulling his boxers down his body. I sat on top of him, straddling his waist and he rubbed his hands down my legs. I pulled my tank top over my head and watched the smile form on his face. I pulled the clip out of my hair, letting it fall to my shoulders. “Damn girl.”

            I bit at my lip and felt him at my opening, slowing letting him slide inside of me. I moved back and forth, riding him to ecstasy. My hands were on his chest and his hands on my legs.  “Fuck Dallas.”

            “Fuck me J.”

            He turned me over so he was on top of me pounding inside of me. Damn this boy knows what he’s doing.  Holy shit he knows what he’s doing. I will never make fun of him for being one of those crazy dancers that is always dancing again. It paid off. Big time.

            I could feel him tightening up inside me and it was only a few seconds before I was ready to reach my point. “Are you ready?”

            I nodded my head and bit my lip as he came inside of me. “Oh god Justin.”

            It has never felt that good. Ever.

            He called out my name in a deep raspy voice I’ve never heard come from his lips but I will tell you it’s the sexiest sound I’ve ever heard. He hid his head in the gape of my neck and I could feel him breathing quickly. I couldn’t move or talk or do anything but lay there with him, trying to catch my breath.

            I heard Justin laugh, “Do you see the big deal with sex yet Dallas?”

            I laughed and ran my hands through his short curly hair, “Yes.”

            I closed my eyes until my alarm went off seconds later.

 

            When I woke up I was out of breath and felt like I just had an amazing night. I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone in bed. Completely alone in bed. The covers were not messed up at all except for the spot I was in. I was completely dressed in my black boyfriend sweats and a white tank top.

            I took a deep breath and got out of bed, looking in the mirror. That’s some pretty bad bed head.

            I’m confused.

            It must have been a dream, but holy shit it was realistic. I haven’t had a sex dream in god knows how long. And why the fuck did I have a sex dream about Justin? That’s gross, I’m sick.

            I heard a nock on the door and I know who it is but I don’t really want to see him right now.

            “Come on Dallas, let me in. Don’t try and pretend you’re sleeping.” I heard him through the door and decided I need to just deal with it and let him in. “Morning,” he smiled and walked past me, “Don’t you look like death,” he laughed.

            “I just woke up.”

            “I see that. Get dressed let’s go play some ball before breakfast.”

            “It’s like eight o’clock.”

            “Good observation. We can play for an hour then have breakfast before we leave.”

            “Justin we got in at like 3 last night.”

            “And we have a four hour bus ride. Are you coming?”

            “Yeah,” I nodded my head and followed him outside.

            “You don’t even get changed check it out.”

            “I’m wearing sweats and I’m going to run around.”

            “Nah it’s cool,” he smiled, “Did you have fun last night?”

            “I did actually. I had a good time.”

            “I’m a fun guy Dallas, don’t act so surprised.”

            I rolled my eyes and he laughed as we made it to the elevator. I feel awkward now that I had that dream, I feel like I’ve seen him naked and we had sex even though we didn’t and wouldn’t. That’s a weird dream to have. I have serious mental issues. I’m not even into him like that, not even a little bit.

            “What’s your problem?” he asked once we got in the gym.

            “What?”

            “You’re acting strange, you’re too quiet.  What’s your problem?”

            “I don’t have a problem.”

            Justin gave me a look and shook his head; “You’re cranky because I woke you up.”

            “I am not, I’m not cranky.”

            He laughed at that, ok I guess I am acting a little cranky. I’m just a little confused and I don’t understand how he’s wide-awake after getting like 3 hours of sleep. He’s seriously an alien. 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story