Dallas’ sister is absolutely crazy. I mean that in the best possible way.  She’s a good kid but damn, she makes me never want to have a girl.  It is funny how they’re completely opposite though. I guess they look alike but that’s the only similarity between them.

            It was very funny to watch Dallas dealing with her sister. There were a few times that I really expected her to snap. But she did handle it very well.  Her parents came to the show and sat right in the front. That’s all well and good except when she’s in her “stripper outfit” as she calls it, and is giving me pretty close to a lap dance and I’m rubbing my hands over her body. Talk about awkward. I couldn’t even look in the audience to see her father’s reaction. I don’t know whose bright idea it was to sit them there, but whoever it was should be fired. 

            Dallas was pretty embarrassed about the whole thing and apologized to me about 50 times during the seven-hour bus ride from Dallas to New Orleans. I don’t get the big deal, I mean it’s not like I’m not this extremely good looking, all around great guy.

            “The game’s on tonight huh? You bring the boos I’ll bring the pizza?” Dallas asked with a smile.

            “Oh I can’t. I uh… I got a date.” I was a little scared of her reaction, not that I should be. She’s made it perfectly clear numerous times that we’re not dating, and will never be dating. I’m not saying I want to date her.  I don’t know exactly what it is I am saying except that I have a date tonight.

            “You have a date?” she asked out of disbelief. I nodded my head, “With who?”

            “Jessica Mosby.”

            “That girl in that movie?”

            I nodded my head assuming she is talking about a movie that Jessica was in.

            “Where are you going?”

            “To the game.”

            “Oh,” she paused, “That’s fun, have fun.”

            “Yeah. She’s here filming a movie.”

            Dallas nodded her head. She obviously doesn’t care.

            “I should go get ready.”

            “K. Have fun.”

 

 

            When Justin left I kind of just stood there, not exactly sure what to do. I don’t think I’ve ever had a night with nothing to do and him not bothering me.  That’s good though, I can relax a little bit.

            I took a nice long bubble bath and then ordered pizza and beer so I could watch the game alone. Sometimes it’s better to watch the game by myself so I don’t have to deal with Justin’s obnoxious jokes and useless facts.  He seriously has a dumb fact about every single thing that happens in basketball. Who knew that the average basketball lasts 10,000 bounces? Oh yeah, Justin and now me too. Seriously who gives a shit?

            They did show Justin during the game a couple times.  He looks really into the game but she looks like she’s bored out of her mind. I don’t know why he took her to a Lakers game. She sure as hell does not seem to be the kind of girl that cares about basketball, or any sport for that matter. But hey, whatever works.

            After the game I thought I’d go to sleep early but for some strange reason I couldn’t sleep. I don’t know why, I’m so tired. I grabbed a magazine and turned on the light by the bed before I heard a knock on the door. You can imagine my surprise to see Justin standing at the door.

            “What’s up Dallas?” he smiled, leaning against the doorframe. He laughed when I didn’t respond, “Can I come in or what?”

            “Yeah,” I moved to the side and let him in. “Why are you here?” I asked him as I climbed back in bed.

            “Why am I here? God Dallas, don’t make me feel so unwanted,” he answered with a chuckle.

            “No, but I mean shouldn’t you be with your date?”

            “No,” he answered with a smile, “It’s fucking cold in here, why is your AC on so high?”

            “I like it cold when I sleep.”

            “Oh, so you can cuddle?” that cocky smile was on his face as he crawled under the covers with me.            

            “How was your date?”

            “Fine,” he answered, picking at the blanket.  There was some silence before he spoke up again, “The Lakers won.”

            “Yeah, I saw.”

            “You watched it?” he looked over at me. I nodded my head and he laughed, “Fuck, I should have taken you.”

            “Oh like you didn’t know I was going to watch it?” I rolled my eyes, we watch like every fucking game together.

            “I thought you just watched them for the pizza and the beer,” he laughed.

            “Yeah and you’re fun facts.”

            “You love my fun facts, I got a new one tonight. Muggsy Bogues is the shortest player ever.”

            “Wow, really?” I faked the excitement.

            “Yeah, guess how tall he is.”

            “I don’t now Justin, how tall is he?”

            “Guess.”

            “Um…” he won’t let me off without guessing so I’m just going to humor him, “5 foot 3?”

            “What the hell? You’ve heard it before.”

            “No, I haven’t,” I laughed, “It was just a guess.”

            “How do you fucking guess five foot three?”

            “I’m just good at guessing,” I shrugged. Justin shook his head and now we’re back to silence.

            “She read during the game.”

            “She read?”

            “Yeah, she didn’t pay attention to the game at all, she sat there and read the whole time.”

            I laughed, I didn’t mean to but what does he expect? She is totally not the kind of girl that likes to watch basketball, “Well… at least we know she can read.”

            He laughed, “Not really, it was a magazine, more like looking at the pictures.”

            That’s even better. “I’m sorry, but why did you take her to a basketball game? That’s kind of a dumb first date Justin.”

            “She said she likes basketball.  I’d have rather taken you if I knew she was going to be like that, I would have gone somewhere else with her. She told me she likes it and then doesn’t even try and act like she knows one fucking thing about it and reads a fucking magazine the whole time.”

            “So does that mean there’s not going to be date number two?”

            “Nah, she’s coming to the show tomorrow.”

            I nodded my head, “Well maybe that’ll be better.”

            “Yeah,” he moved his head on my pillow, “Shut off the light, I’m tired.”

            “What makes you think you can stay over?”

            He laughed because apparently it’s hilarious that I want a bed to myself for once. Plus the fact that he just went on a date and that’s kind of weird, “Come on Dallas, I’m tired. I don’t feel like walking back to my room. And it’s so fucking cold in here I might freeze on the way out.”

            “Fine, but you need to shut up.”

            “I’m done talking Dallas, goodnight.”

            “Goodnight Justin.”

 

 

 

            We don’t party too much on this tour but when we do it’s out of control. I will tell you there is not one person on this tour that does not need to go crazy every once in awhile. Some obviously more than others, but everyone has been known to have fun. That’s the good thing about going on tour, everyone’s young and crazy. Plus the fact that we’re all stranded on these buses most nights that when we have an actual night off everyone is bound to go nuts.

            Tonight is one of those nights.  We haven’t had one of these parties since… my birthday. Shit it’s been a long time.

            Jessica came; I’ve decided I like her a lot more when we’re not at a basketball game.  She’s a cool girl; at least she is so far. Dallas and Rachael walked by, both with a drink in their hand. I waved them over, they were both laughing, it’s good to see they’re having a good time already.

            “Guys, this is Jess. Jess this is my cousin Rachael and Dallas, she’s a dancer.” Rachael smiled and Dallas waved, neither looked too excited.

            “Nice to meet you,” Jess smiled, “Rachael and Dallas.”

            “Veda,” Dallas corrected her, she makes me laugh. One of these days she’s just going to go with it and let everyone know her as Dallas.

            “See you guys later,” Rachael answered and they were gone. I feel like the outsider at my own fucking party. I know it’s not technically my party but it is my tour and everyone is over there having fun and doing shots and I’m here trying to impress this girl that I took out on date number two when date number one was a disaster. I don’t know why I get myself into this shit.

            I watched as the girls looked like they were having a blast and then they started talking to those guys from the opening act.  There’s just something about them that I don’t trust, maybe it’s the fact that my record label thought it’d be a good idea that we have a fucking rock band open for me. Maybe it’s the fact that they are the kind of guys that get into music to get girls. I think the main reason is the fact that they’re handing Dallas shots of tequila and we all know how she is with tequila.

            I lost count after 8 shots and it looked like Dallas was about to fall over. But it’s ok that douchebag lead singer was there to catch her.  His hand slid down her body and I took that as my cue to get over there before something stupid happens.

            “Hey man,” I grabbed Dallas from his arms.

            “Dude, we’re fine,” douchebag answered, giving me that look that one guy gives another guy when we’re about to be cockblocked. Sorry buddy.

            “Yeah man, I bet. She’s drunk, I got it.”

            Dallas was too busy laughing to notice what was going on, “Justin? Where did you come from?” she laughed again, “Hi Justin! Hi Justin, that sounds funny, hi Justin.”

            “Yeah, come on Dallas, let’s get you to bed.” I don’t know why she always drinks tequila when she knows what it does to her. It’s kind of stupid if you ask me, it’s not like she’s eighteen anymore. 

            When we got into her room she started to look at me weird and smiled as she strode towards me and I knew I was in for something. Before I could stop her, her shirt was over her head and on the ground, “What are you doing Dallas?”

            “I’m hot,” she laughed and I couldn’t help but look her over as she stood in front of me in her jeans and a black lace bra. I never expected her to be one to wear a lace bra, I quickly moved my head to look at her face instead of her tits, “You’re hot. But like a different kind of hot. I’m hot like, oh my god it’s hot in here,” she fanned herself, “And you’re hot like oh my god you’re so hot.”

            “Thank you,” I laughed, she is so gone.

            “You’re welcome,” she answered way too bubbly, “Are you the other kind of hot too?” she walked towards me and grabbed onto my shirt, “Cause then you should take your shirt off too.”

            “I’m good, thanks,” I moved away from her.

            “OK. You’re hot, we should make out,” she put her arms around my shoulders and bit at her bottom lip before moving her face to mine.

            “I don’t think so Dallas,” I pulled away from her; “Let’s get you to bed.”

            “Oh,” she giggled, “You wanna skip making out and go right to bed.”

            I had to laugh at that, “You’re so fucking horny when you’re drunk.”

            “I’m not drunk,” she answered, slurring her words together, “You’re so hot.”

            “Thanks again Dallas.”

            “No problem. We should get married, want to get married?”

            “Right now?”

            “Yeah, let’s go downstairs and get married.”

            “We’re not in Vegas.”

            “Oh,” she paused and literally scratched her head while she was thinking; she’s so fucked up right now it’s hysterical, “Want to go to Vegas?”

            “I would, it’s very tempting but your sister would kill you.”

            “Fuck her!” she shouted, “You’re mine. I don’t have to share, you’re not hers your mine.”

            “I’m yours huh?”

            “Yeah,” she nodded her head before speaking again, “Well… not really but… wanna be?”

            “Sure, sign me up.”

            “OK. Then let’s have sex.”

            I laughed again; I don’t think she even realizes that I’m laughing at her, “I’d rather wait until we’re married.”

            “Why?” she shouted and stood up from the bed, “I can do it, I can marry us now. Ready?” I nodded my head, “OK, Do you Justin…” she paused and looked at me, “What’s your last name?”

            “Timberlake,” she has lost her mind.

            “Timberlake? I never knew that.”

            “You never knew my last name is Timberlake?” Tears were coming from my eyes I was laughing so hard.

            “No. That’s a cool last name.”

            “Thanks Dallas, you’re full of compliments tonight.”

            She smiled, “OK, I’m going to finish now.”

            “OK, sorry, continue.”

            “Do you Justin…”

            “Timberlake,” she forgot it already.

            “Yeah, Timberlake, take me… Dallas?”

            “Veda,” I corrected her.

            “K, take me Veda to… ahh” she screamed and ran to bathroom. I followed after here, which was probably a mistake since I’m not good with puke, if I see it I do it, I’m weak like that.  She threw up all over the tub, which is absolutely disgusting.

            “Try the toilet Dallas,” I picked her up and leaned her against the toilet.

            “Eww, I can’t believe I threw up during our wedding.”

            I laughed as I pulled her hair out of her face while she continued throwing up everything she’s eaten in the past week and rubbed her back, “Are you alright?” she responded by throwing up some more, “Do I Justin Timberlake take you Dallas Dutra to be my wife? I do. Do you Double D take me JT to be your husband?” she didn’t answer, but I think she’s done throwing up. “Dallas you gotta answer or it’s void.”

            “I do,” she answered softly.

            “OK, good. We’re married, congratulations, we’re married. Let’s get you to bed.”

            



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story