Author's Chapter Notes:
Alright, first of all thank you all SO much for reading this story and sticking with it even though it's been going on pretty long haha. Seeing all the reviews make me so excited lol. I'm glad you all have been reading and are enjoying the story. Thanks again! I hope you like it! 

 

            “Hello?” I answered the phone softly, I’ve been ignoring her calls long enough, it’s about time I man up and actually talk to her. How is it possible for her to annoy me so much when I’m on the other side of the world? It’s possible, only for Jess it’s possible.

            I don’t even know exactly why she annoys me.  She’s probably one of the nicest girls I’ve ever met. I think that’s it, she’s too nice. She’s always doing everything to please everyone else. I need a girl that knows what she wants. I like to fight, life is boring if everything always goes as planned. Sometimes I just need to yell, and I need a girl that will yell right back at me. Jess is not that girl.

            “Hey baby!” she answers way too bubbly, “I’ve been trying to call you for days, how have you been?”

            “Yeah, my bad. I’ve been busy, plus with the time difference,” I cut myself off mid sentence, “So look, can we talk for a minute?”

            “Yeah baby, that’s why I called, to talk. Tell me about everything. How’s everything going? Did your first show go alright?”

            Oh dear god shut the fuck up. All she does is talk; I don’t get a fucking second to say anything. “Yeah, I guess everything’s fine. One of the dancers broke her foot, but besides that,” she’s still talking but I figure she doesn’t listen anyway so I might as well get it out and speed this whole thing along.

            “Oh no! Is she all right? Who is it?”

            “The new girl, I don’t even know her name.” I stopped talking but she continued, I can’t do this anymore. “Can you shut up for two seconds and listen to me?” I shouted. Probably should not have done that.

            “Yeah J, gosh sorry. I just haven’t talked to you in so long, I miss you.”

            “Yeah, about that. I can’t uh… look Jess, it’s not working out. You’re a nice girl and everything but I’m… going to be in Europe for awhile and I’ve got so much shit going on I don’t really have much time to talk to you and…” yeah, this is going great, “We’re done, alright? It’s not working, it’s been fun. Don’t call me anymore.”

            Hey, I never said I was good at break ups. I can’t take it anymore though; even when I’m here and she’s there it’s still annoying the fuck out of me. And yes, I did just hang up on her without waiting for a reply. Talk about a wuss.

 

            I don’t know what I’m doing. I have absolutely no idea why I am currently sitting on a plane that just landed in London as we taxi to the gate.  The whole idea of me not going to Europe clearly didn’t work out as planned. I wasn’t going because of Justin, and guess what? It’s still the same situation with him. Talk about stupid.

            I guess I’m here because of Marty, I know how stressed he is and that really sucks that the new girl is hurt already. And, of course, I don’t want Justin’s show to suck.  Not even to mention Audrey is already driving me close to insanity.

            Finally I got off the plane and got past customs to see Marty and Rachael waving. I didn’t think I’d be this excited to see them, but hell, I fell like I haven’t seen them in years. “Hi! Hi, hi hi! What’s up?” I practically ran into Rachael’s arms. I really missed this girl. It seriously is like I’ve known her my whole life.

            “Thank god you’re here Vay, fuck, I feel like I haven’t seen you in years!”

            “I missed you!” I hugged her one more time before moving on to Marty, “What’s up Marty?”

            “You made it, how was the flight?”

            “Fine. Give me a hug jerk, I missed you too.”           

            “I know someone you missed more,” he offered in a singsong, enough for me to elbow him in the ribs. Rachael seemed to find it funny, I’m not above elbowing her as well. It’s weird with Marty; I’ve known him my whole life. But he’s been in LA for years now, so I haven’t seen him that much besides holidays. After being on tour with him for the past few months, and even when he let me crash on his couch when I first went up to LA, it’s like things went right back to the way they were when we were kids. It’s just like he’s my older brother. In just about every way I would imagine an annoying older brother is.

            “Is the show tonight?”

            “Yeah,” Marty nodded his head, “Tonight. You ready?”

            “Of course, it hasn’t been that long. What going on with everyone today?”

            “He’s at the hotel, if that’s what you mean by everyone” Rachael answered with a smile.

            I rolled my eyes and followed them to the baggage pick up, “No, that’s not what I mean by everyone.”

            When we finally got to the hotel everything was really chaotic. I dropped off my bags and had literally about three minutes to wash my face and brush my teeth before it was time to go to the venue. I just want to see Justin, but I can’t act like I do, so instead I’m just following Marty around, doing whatever he said to do.

            We walked into the venue and Justin was on the stage talking to the band. He had a microphone in his hand, in the middle of sound check, and walked around the stage as he checked the microphones. I know I smiled when I saw him. I tried to hide it, but Marty saw it and laughed.  When Justin saw me he stopped in his tracks and just looked at me. It’s hard to tell if he’s happy or pissed, he’s not really moving. Now he’s staring, and wiping his eyes as if he were in the middle of a dream.

 

 

            Is this a joke?

            Have I really gone that crazy that I can see Dallas standing mere feet away from me when she’s on the other side of the world? I wiped my eyes again, like an idiot, to see if she was still there when I was done.

            She is.

            And now she’s waving.

            I wish I were calm and collect, but fuck that shit. I ran over to the edge of the stage and jumped down. “What the fuck are you doing here?”

            Well, on the plus side, I didn’t want to sound like I missed her too much. But that came across like I wasn’t excited at all, more like I was upset she’s here.

            “Well gosh Justin, nice to see you too.”

            I pulled her into a hug before I could stop myself and didn’t let go. I’m not really planning on letting go, I need to take it all in.

            The sound of her laughing made me realize I was probably hugging her a little too long, “What’s up Dallas?” I asked with a smile when I finally pulled away.

            She’s smiling too, I’m sure we both look like idiots but I don’t even care, “Hey. Marty called me and told me the situation so I couldn’t let ya’ll down. So here I am.”

            “For the whole tour?” she nodded her head. Shit. I feel like I just got my deal all over again. “Let’s get lunch, you hungry?”

            I didn’t really wait for her to answer. I found myself grabbing onto her arm and pulling her away with me. Everyone’s looking at us, I don’t give a fuck. I missed this girl and I don’t want to share.  We went through the line quickly then made it to my dressing room. I sat down next to her and took a deep breath. She just smiled, “So how was Dallas?”

            “Fine. Boring.”

            I nodded my head; “Tell me about it, this place is so fucking boring. I have nothing to do when I’m not working. I’m glad you’re here, it won’t be boring anymore,” I continued quickly because I can’t believe I just admitted that, “Do you remember the show?”

            “Yes, it’s only been like a week.”

            “Five days,” I corrected her.

            “Really? That’s it? It seems longer.”

I nodded my head in agreement. “Been golfing?”

She laughed, “No. Just once. How about you?”

“Not yet. Just once? It’s been five days Dallas.”

“I know, but I thought you’d be practicing. I was getting worried.”

“Yeah, I’m sure,” I answered with a chuckle, “How was your flight? Alright?”

“Yeah,” she nodded her head and leaned against me. It’s comfortable, natural even. I want to put my arm around her my I feel like that’s not a good move. “I’m tired.”

“Well wake the fuck up, we go on in a couple hours.”

 

            Things are like awkward now. I don’t want things to be awkward. He has a fucking girlfriend Veda get off his fucking shoulder. What is wrong with me? I sat up and grabbed a piece of bread to get away from the situation.

            “I have to go do an interview. I’ll see you later?”

            I nodded my head and fell to the couch as soon as he left. I should not have come here. We’re back to the bullshit and I’m back to just sitting on the sidelines. I can’t do it.  “UGHHH!”

            “UGH!” I heard Justin laugh, “What’s the problem Dallas?”

            I sat up quickly, “I’m just tired,” I lied.

            “Yeah. Forgot my phone,” he held it up with a smile, “Take a twenty minute power nap. I’ll wake you up when I’m done with the interview. Go ahead,” he laughed as he walked out of the room, after mimicking my “UGH” one more time.

            Sometimes I want to punch him. But I am tired; maybe a quick nap will calm me down a little. I’m thinking too much. It’s just Justin, I need to chill with it.

****

 

            “Dallas,” I heard his voice but chose to ignore it, “Dallas, wake up. Dallas.”

            I felt his hands on my stomach and opened my eyes before sitting up quickly. Justin laughed, “You always wake up in a completely different world. You’re a weird sleeper.”

            “I am not,” I slapped his arm, “How was the interview?”

            “Amazing, like always,” he answered sarcastically. “We have to get ready, it’s almost 7.”

            “Not uh, is it really?”

            “It is, really. You slept for a long time. Now wake the fuck up and get ready. Don’t fuck up my show,” he answered with a half smile.

            “Oh, that was like the whole plan,” I said sarcastically, “That’s what I came all the way here for, now what am I going to do?”

            He laughed and put an arm on either of my shoulders before pushing me into the dressing room. I’m getting like knots in my stomach when he touches me. What the hell is wrong with me? This needs to stop.

            It felt so good to be on that stage again. I guess Justin was right I do love dancing. I didn’t realize how much until I was out there again. It’s the best feeling in the world. The stage is smaller and there are not as many people, but honestly I think I might like it more. It’s kind of cool to be able to actually see people and get their reactions.

            It might have just been in my head, but I swear when I danced with Justin is was more than it usually is. I mean more like his hands were wondering a little more than they usually are. It’s probably in my head because I’m so fucked up as far as can be with him. I need to get over it and just talk to him. I’ve never been shy; I’ve always been able to say what’s on my mind. But there’s something about what I’m about to tell him that makes me become this crazy shy baby.

            After the show I walked with him through the hotel. Neither of us is really talking, I don’t know why. He usually never shuts up.

“Can I just talk to you for a minute?”

            “Yeah, what’s up?” I took a deep breath and followed him into his room.  I can’t believe I’m going to do this.

            “I just… I know you’re like stuck in a hard place. And I know that Jess is beautiful, like gorgeous, and she laughs at your stupid jokes and she’s bubbly and I know you like that. But I’m real, and you’re a good person and I care about you. If I really thought that she was good for you then I’d be ok with it because I want you to be happy. But I really don’t think you’ll be happy with her, I really don’t.  She’s one of those girls that will fuck you up Justin, and you’re already fucked up enough you don’t need her to fuck you up anymore.” I’m crying, and he’s laughing. This isn’t going as planned, “I just… I know I’m not perfect like she is but I’ll go golfing with you and I can hit the fucking ball. And I don’t talk so much that you can’t even concentrate on your game.  And I’ll go to basketball games and actually like it and know what’s going on and she won’t. And I love you,” I finished softly, afraid to look at him and see his reaction, “You know how hard it is for me to say that but I do. I really do. I’m telling you this now because…” I paused, “I don’t know why, it’s just been bothering me. It’s why I didn’t come out here in the first place because I can’t just like sit back and watch you with her anymore. But I want you to do what you want and if you don’t pick me I’ll go back home and you’ll never have to see me again. I just had to put it out there. But I really want you to pick me Justin, please pick me.”

            He didn’t answer me fast enough. So that must mean no, obviously he’s not going to pick me when he can have the perfect girl. I walked to the door, “Wait a minute Dallas, you’re just going to leave?”

            “I don’t want things to be weird,” I turned around.

            “It’s not weird, you just said all that shit and now you’re just going to walk away?”

            I nodded my head but he closed the door, walking closer to me, backing me against the door. “I don’t know. Sorry.”

            Justin laughed again, “Why are you crying?”

            “I don’t know, sorry. Why are you laughing?”

            “It’s funny,” he laughed. I’m glad this is a joke to him. “Alright, sorry. Can you stop crying? I don’t know why you’re crying.”

            “Sorry,” I felt his thumbs brush under my eyes wiping the tears away.

            “Stop apologizing.”

            “Then say something! God, tell me to leave, or do something. Why are you just standing here laughing after I just told you-“ I felt his lips on mine before I could finish talking. Oh my god. Thank god I was already leaning against the door because I felt my knees go weak. His lips are so soft and he tastes so good, this is the best kiss I’ve ever had in my life.

Then he started laughing again, mid kiss and pulled away.  “I’ve wanted to do that since that first night, when we were watching that movie at my house and you fell asleep.”

“What?” I threw my hands up and he continued laughing, “What the hell? All that time? And I’m here like freaking out because I think something’s wrong with me.”

“There is something wrong with you, but it doesn’t have anything to do with me Dallas,” he gave me a sexy smile and I pressed my lips into his. His hands ran through my hair, pulling my face closer to his and I felt his tongue slide into my mouth.

“Wait, wait,” I pushed him away, “What about Jess?”

“What about her?” he asked before kissing my neck.

“Justin,” I laughed, “you can’t just…”

He laughed, like he’s been laughing the whole night, “I’m fucking with you, relax. It’s over, I ended it a few days ago.”

His lips were back on mine before I could answer, but I was more excited than I ever thought I could be. Before I knew it I fell to the bed with Justin on top of me. He removed his lips from mine and laughed, “Are you crying again?”

“Shut up,” I slapped his shoulder, “That was stressful, I didn’t see you making the first step, being a man.”

He won’t stop laughing. “Come on now Dallas. I love you too. I pick you. Does that make you feel better?”

“Yes,” now I’m laughing and crying at the same time.

“Good, now stop crying,” he laughed.

“Stop laughing,” I said as I pulled his shirt over his head.

“Oh, we’re playing it like that huh?” he smiled as I raised my arms above my head so he could pull my shirt off.  “Seriously, you need to stop crying, it’s getting weird.”

“I’m not even crying, shut up,” I laughed as I lifted my ass so he could pull my pants down. He kissed above my panties as he pushed them down my body. And I’m seriously about to come already.

Justin laughed as I moaned, “I hardly even touched you.”

“Seriously, shut up,” I laughed, turning red, “It’s been a long time.”

“I see that,” he gave me that sexy smile that makes me ready to beg for him to just get to it, “Hey, I’m not complaining. You make my job a lot easier.”

I laughed as he pulled his pants down before kissing my legs again. I really feel like I’m going to explode, “You know I really don’t need the foreplay right now.”

He threw his head back as he laughed and crawled on top of me, “Whatever you want Dallas.”

“I just want to… do it.”

“You just want to do it,” he answered with a chuckle, “Then let’s do it.”

I felt him at my opening and felt my whole body ready to give in already. I need to get myself together.

“I’ll go slow,” he whispered,

“I don’t really want you to go slow. I just want you go fuck me.”

Here comes that chuckle again, “Damn, where’s this girl been hiding the whole tour?”

“Justin,” I put a hand on either side of his face and pulled him so he was an inch away from mine, “Shut. Up.”

He smiled for a half a second before attaching his lips to mine as he slid inside of me.  “Shit, you’re tight baby.”

“No shit, I haven’t had sex in over a year, I’m probably reverginized by now. Is that a word? Oh god,” I swear I’m coming after he’s been inside me for less than a second. But oh god, it feels so good and he’s not slowing down for a second.

“Shut up Dallas,” he answered softly before attaching his lips to my neck.

I felt my body tense up and I’m breathing faster, Justin continued working it like only he can. There is definitely something to be said about dancers. Just watching him on stage makes me ready to cum, but fuck I couldn’t even imagine how good he is in bed.

I bit at my lip, trying to hold my second orgasm in a little longer when Justin moved his head away from my neck and looked into my eyes. He let out a quick chuckle, “Doing alright there, Dallas?”

I nodded my head.

“Let it out baby, I’ll be right behind you.”

I hardly waited for him to finish talking before I was screaming his name. I have never felt it like this, ever. Justin called out my name, along with a few obsanities and kissed my lips one more time before I felt him cum inside me.

He stayed inside of me for a few seconds and I felt him soften up before he slid out. Justin lay on his back and pulled me so I resting my head against his chest, both of our breaths to the same beat.

“You have the best face when you’re about to come,” Justin said with a chuckle.

“Shut up.”

“I’m giving you a compliment, god. It’s hot.”

“Oh. Thank you,” I smiled as I traced his shoulders with my finger.

He pulled me now so I was on top of him completely, “Thanks for coming out here Dallas.”

“Thanks for showing me what the big deal is with sex,” I tried to answer seriously but found myself giggling after a second of speaking.

Justin laughed as he flipped me over so he was now on top of me, “Any time Dallas, that’s one thing I can help you with anytime.”

“I’m sure,” I’m still giggling like a twelve year old. I wish I could stop.

“Thanks for jumping for me.”

What is he talking about? “What? You say these things that make sense only in your head and not to anyone else.”

“Thanks for taking the chance, for putting it all out there.”

“Oh, well yeah. I kinda had to since it didn’t seem like you were ever going to.”

He laughed and ran his hand through my hair, “I was going to. I was waiting for the right moment.”

“Yeah, I bet,” I laughed, grabbing his hand in mine, “Your welcome.”

Justin kissed my hand, “You know, now that we’re…” he kissed up my arm between every word, “together, you can let me win on the golf course every once in awhile.”

“Yeah right,” I laughed and pushed his head away from my arm to see him laughing as well.

He stopped and his face turned serious, that scared me a little, “I do love you Dallas, and I have for a real long time.”

“I know,” I smiled as I stood up on the bed, “We’re jumping together. Come on, get up,” I pulled him up with me and laughed, “Jump with me Justin.”

“I’m jumping,” he laughed and jumped with me in his arms right down so we were lying back on the bed.

“How’s your mother?”

“Good, she’s coming out next week.”

“Cool, I’m excited to see her.”

“Yeah, she’ll be excited to see us.”

“Is that sarcasm?”

“Not at all. She’s been wanting me to get with you since the first day you met.”

I laughed as I intertwined our fingers, “She’s a smart woman.”

“That she is,” he laughed, “How are your parents?”

“Good.”

“And Audrey?” I looked up to see his smile.

“Driving me absolutely crazy. She’s telling all her friends that she went back to the hotel with you and saw you half naked.”

He got a kick out of that, “If only she could see her big sister now.”

“Shut up,” I laughed and tried to push him away but it wasn’t possible, so instead I just kissed him to shut him up myself.

“All this without tequila,” he chuckled with that crooked smile, “Imagine how much fun we’re going to have when you get a little tequila in you.” He kissed my forehead, “Some other time. Go to sleep Dallas.”

“I’m not tired.”

“Good, me neither,” he smiled as he crawled on top of me, “Round two.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

    I guess that's it...   haha Thanks for reading!  

Completed
Lily is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 24 members. Members who liked Jump also liked 657 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story